Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,417 members, 7,822,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

I Love Her But She Is Too Shy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She Is Too Shy (1971 Views)

He Is Too Shy / When A Man You Love Is Too Shy To Woo You, What Do You Do? / Girls Love Me: But I'm Too Shy To Get a Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But She Is Too Shy by dguyindcorner(m): 4:16am On Dec 29, 2012
Hi nairalanders,pls i need your opinion on this.I just met a girl (going to 2months now)though she is my neighbour like 3houses apart.I jst noticed i'm so in love with her and she does as well,so i decided to approach her after so many reasons have been reserved and considered ranging from the proximity to the fact that she even calls me bro(she is 17 and i am 20).
When talking to her,she said that the only problem is the closenessness but i convinced her,since i barely stay at home i go to school and we won't stay there forever,so she agrees.
The girl is not that an SU but she is so pious and she said i am her first BF.The bottom line is the girl is so shy and almost goes beneath when she sees me(i just came back from school last week).She barely calls and when she calls with another number and i ask who is on the line she hardly speaks up until i sense she is the one and if she missed my call or she did not hear what i said,she would call back.
When i txt her,i notice she doesn't reply and when i ask her 'did u see my txt' she says 'yes',and wen asking her why she didn't reply,she in one way or the other find an excuse until i discovered yesterday that her phone's screen is bad....she is extremly shy,she lies,pls how do i cope and deal with that? What am i doing wrong??
thanks!!!
Re: I Love Her But She Is Too Shy by ATMC(f): 5:35am On Dec 29, 2012
Lol @ she lies...you know she's still maturing, and she's a teenager, so there are so many things going on in her as a result of d changes going on in her life. You have to learn to just be her friend for now with time she'll open up and happy are you if in d course, you earn her trust! Being shy is part of growing up na so enjoy it while it lasts or would you have preferred her wild? Just wear patience until she comes out of d teen age...it happens. If she lies, lol, at least you know y so love her like dt

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is Too Shy by repogirl(f): 6:36am On Dec 29, 2012
ATMC jst said it all. She's a teenager and used to seeing u as an authority figure so she's still being respectful and unsure, and yeah you should just be a friend for now and give her some time to get used to d whole idea little by little.
As for her lying, maybe she was jst embarassed abt the phone screen and mite nt want to bring it up for fear of making u feel she's asking you to do something abt it.
I feel for her sha, reminds me of me at dat age. But take care of her o, don't break her heart or me I go fight you. I hope ur love is really for real?

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is Too Shy by dguyindcorner(m): 9:10am On Dec 29, 2012
@ATMC n Repogirl,thanks! ur posts re awesome,they are so much helpful as well comin from girls perspective and i bet it u re more awesome dan ur posts...
U talkt of being a friend for now,did u mean no love mssges? And pls how often shud i call her?
Thanks!!
Re: I Love Her But She Is Too Shy by ATMC(f): 11:43am On Dec 29, 2012
dguy in dcorner: @ATMC n Repogirl,thanks! ur posts re awesome,they are so much helpful as well comin from girls perspective and i bet it u re more awesome dan ur posts...
U talkt of being a friend for now,did u mean no love mssges? And pls how often shud i call her?
Thanks!!
if u will listen to me then no sex, infact try to be her friend not her lover for now until she leaves teenage then she can decide for herself. Remember she has her own mind so don't coerce Her
Re: I Love Her But She Is Too Shy by greatgod2012(f): 12:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
She is still a teenager, take it easy with her, instead of talking about love messages, sex talks, always encourage her to maintain her chastity, to face her studies, when she pass this phase, she will definately take d decision that will suit her, dont rush her.

My advice to you.........face your studies and allow that lady to face her studies, with time, if you are meant to be together, you will definately be.
Wishing you goodluck.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Too Shy by 190theclown: 12:14pm On Dec 29, 2012
This space has been sold
Re: I Love Her But She Is Too Shy by xynerise: 12:20pm On Dec 29, 2012
She is still a kid. Give her a chance by acting like her peer group so she can eliminate her fear and be free with u.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Too Shy by dguyindcorner(m): 6:28am On Dec 30, 2012
Thank you all for ur contributions,but i jst pray i don't lose her in d process.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Too Shy by Mynd44: 6:48am On Dec 30, 2012
I can see that all the replies are on point.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Too Shy by repogirl(f): 6:59am On Dec 30, 2012
If you loose her in d process, its not d end of d world. She has her own mind and should be allowed to make her decisions and if u say u truly love her and show it and she's an intelligent girl, then u shouldn't loose her. Personally love texts irritate me. If you love her truly it will be in ur actions like some posters said, no sex yet, both of u are too young except u r the only son in your family so they want u to breed early(dats a joke). Encourage and support her in what she's doing, treat her with respect and also work hard yourself so she can admire you and fall in love with you too.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Too Shy by dguyindcorner(m): 6:06am On Dec 31, 2012
Thanks @all
Re: I Love Her But She Is Too Shy by pleep(m): 6:39am On Dec 31, 2012
Shes a good one, the shy ones r the best! wink

(1) (Reply)

What Could He Be Thinking? / World’s Worst And Best Lovers (men By Country) / How Girls Seduce You To Willingly Zip-down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.