Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,742 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 AM

Reasons Why Our Society Is Underdeveloped - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Our Society Is Underdeveloped (10286 Views)

Why Nigeria Is Underdeveloped. / Reasons Why Nigeria Remains Underdeveloped / Nigeria: Developed, Developing, Or Underdeveloped Country? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Our Society Is Underdeveloped by megainvest: 1:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nigerians' inhumanity to fellow Nigerians for example: https://www.nairaland.com/1145939/us-based-nigerian-economist-killed-enugu
Re: Reasons Why Our Society Is Underdeveloped by ayox2003: 2:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
musiwa10: i think the main reason is that your leaders in nigeria, are not expose people.. you cant give what you dont know.. look what did nigeria expected from goodluck. you get what you put in.. it is like computer. garbage in, garbage out.. this is how leadership is.. so dont expect much from goodluck. why this all this houses burn down at jankara because govt did not know what to do, this is the honest truth.. when you look at goodluck ministers. and you listen to them.. iweala is one of them claim live abroad. but listen to her or others.. she and others speak like people who have never lived abroad before.. her igbo is so thin.. like the woman in Osisi village in mbise local govt of obodo in imo state. stop laughing.. it was a joke, she as alway been my best joke.

it tell you, she also is not expose.. i have alway believe she never lived abroad. may be she use to visit abroad.. for 5 years she could not transform nigeria economy.. that tell you she does not know much..

it is like computer. garbage in, garbage out.. what i think is for the next generation , there is a need to expose nigerian.. look i will surpass all what fashola or goodluck did in 5 years in 1 years.. because i dont need to set up committee upon committee.. i have already been through the system.

I already know what to do.. i will not be asking anyone any nonsense what to do.. because i have seen the solution.. Seen the solution is different from guessing the solution. what goodluck is doing is try and error.. this is why there is a need to expose young nigerian

And another issue is,, it most be made compulsory that anyone running for any elected position most have at lease 5 A's from high school.. what you people call secondary school. it most be in the constitution. this way.. you have only the best your country can produce in power.. you can not continue to put f9, c6,c5, p7, p8 in power and expect to do well.. they dont have a brain, i may sound rude, but i am been honest.

if i wanna do something, the way i will do it, will be different from Goodluck or fashola.. you will notice, i never call him Jonathan.. I never do.. because we dont call people by their lastname , but their first name.. sorry, i am talking to nigerian.. what i mean surname..

you basically are putting in bullshiit in and you are getting bullshiit out. there is a need to expose young nigerian.. i sound rude. sorry, just speaking the truth.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-I-A1up2Zz9c/UNut9AZ52SI/AAAAAAAATQw/z8vl6xHUo1g/s1600/huge-explosion-at-jankara-market-this-morning1.jpg[/img]

cheesy cheesy cheesy . Hahahahahaha

This post is so bleeding hilarious! What the heck!

Frawzey
Re: Reasons Why Our Society Is Underdeveloped by toluene12: 9:58am On Dec 31, 2012
cap28:

can i have examples of other african countries with the same colonial experience that have moved forward?
In Asia; india, singapore, malaysia, indonesia, thailand, vietnam
middle east: qatar, bahrain, U.A.E, kuwait. you may argue that these countries are oil rich states but so also is nigeria, algeria, equitorial guinea, angola, and gabon.
we need an holistic approach to this problem and should not limit our scope to africa, or else we wont come to the understanding of what post colonial development is all about. if states in other continent can overcome the burden of colonial imperialism and move forward, I see no reason why african countries should still be groping in darkness and battling with colonial mentality more than 50 yrs after independence. That the world is yet to produce her first successful black nation goes a long way to show that the problem is within and not from the former colonial powers

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Our Society Is Underdeveloped by cap28: 12:07am On Jan 01, 2013
toluene12:
In Asia; india, singapore, malaysia, indonesia, thailand, vietnam
middle east: qatar, bahrain, U.A.E, kuwait. you may argue that these countries are oil rich states but so also is nigeria, algeria, equitorial guinea, angola, and gabon.
we need an holistic approach to this problem and should not limit our scope to africa, or else we wont come to the understanding of what post colonial development is all about. if states in other continent can overcome the burden of colonial imperialism and move forward, I see no reason why african countries should still be groping in darkness and battling with colonial mentality more than 50 yrs after independence. That the world is yet to produce her first successful black nation goes a long way to show that the problem is within and not from the former colonial powers

i said - can i have examples of other AFRICAN COUNTRIES WITH THE SAME COLONIAL EXPERIENCE AS NIGERIA THAT HAVE MOVED FORWARD not asian countries, america and europe have a different relationship with asia compared to the relationship they have with africa - asia was given vast financial and developmental assistance from america after the second world war in order to prevent communist china from gaining control over those areas, japan was rebuilt with US financial aid, indonesia is a puppet state of america and it operates one of the worlds worst human rights records, have you ever heard of a country called east timor ? it is very close to indonesia and under instructions from america was invaded and its people massacred as part of indonesia's bid to expand its territory.

Democratic systems in indonesia were dismantled and a US puppet by the name of suharto was placed in office in 1965 and during this period he was given a list by the united states govt of people that should be rounded up and executed - is this the country you are holding up as a good example for nigeria to follow? would you like to live in a country where your entire family could be rounded up and executed by govt secret services?

Africa was designated as a a supplier of cheap raw materials and that position has not changed - why did france invade ivory coast ? why was libya invaded by NATO despite being the only african country whose standard of living rivalled those of many european countries, how come libya is now in ruins despite having no foreign debt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRf5T0GiefY
Re: Reasons Why Our Society Is Underdeveloped by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 01, 2013
Another reason why Nigeria is underdeveloped are people like Cap and cohorts who keep lamenting without any action in finding solutions.

Cap, go and get laid for the new year - I think you have a problem man!
Re: Reasons Why Our Society Is Underdeveloped by ayox2003: 8:47am On Jan 02, 2013
cap28:

i said - can i have examples of other AFRICAN COUNTRIES WITH THE SAME COLONIAL EXPERIENCE AS NIGERIA THAT HAVE MOVED FORWARD not asian countries, america and europe have a different relationship with asia compared to the relationship they have with africa - asia was given vast financial and developmental assistance from america after the second world war in order to prevent communist china from gaining control over those areas, japan was rebuilt with US financial aid, indonesia is a puppet state of america and it operates one of the worlds worst human rights records, have you ever heard of a country called east timor ? it is very close to indonesia and under instructions from america was invaded and its people massacred as part of indonesia's bid to expand its territory.

Democratic systems in indonesia were dismantled and a US puppet by the name of suharto was placed in office in 1965 and during this period he was given a list by the united states govt of people that should be rounded up and executed - is this the country you are holding up as a good example for nigeria to follow? would you like to live in a country where your entire family could be rounded up and executed by govt secret services?

Africa was designated as a a supplier of cheap raw materials and that position has not changed - why did france invade ivory coast ? why was libya invaded by NATO despite being the only african country whose standard of living rivalled those of many european countries, how come libya is now in ruins despite having no foreign debt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRf5T0GiefY

Keep passing the buck! I don't have the time to tackle you now.

Frawzey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Joke Tells The Exact Positions Of The Yorubas And Ibos Towards One Nijeriya / Niger Delta: FG Sets Up C'ttee To Recover Illegal Arms And Stop Spate Of Bombing / No Leadership Vacuum In APC, Issa-onilu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.