Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding (37505 Views)

APC Yet To Pay For Campaign Billboards FOr 2015 Election: Advertising Companies / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election / I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Venchy: 12:19am On Dec 30, 2012
olas2u: He maynot be aware of it,he must have put somebody in in charge of publicity

Put somebody in charge !! Typical Nigerian Factor, fool always work along with Morons.

Some of this Idiot comes abroad on courses and never attend but get busy shopping in SELFRIDGES & DEBENHAMS, how can such people relate with things around them, i don't know what to write again because this type of behavior is the lowest of the low, so sooooo annoying.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by logica(m): 12:20am On Dec 30, 2012
SELFWORTH:

"Citing'
Sighting
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 30, 2012
Osiris.211:
What do you expect from pack of shameless PDP looters aided by the useless silver back gorilla in aso rock? No thanks to the 22 million retarrds that voted in these animals.

Yet, when these animals are caught up in accident, morroons will want us to pray for them. Pathetic!
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by yeye4live(m): 12:21am On Dec 30, 2012
Kia wen I go get dis kind money
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by maclatunji: 12:22am On Dec 30, 2012
Dividends of democracy from the PDP.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Samdul: 12:37am On Dec 30, 2012
his words are directly opposite his actions,u need 2b in minna 2 know how our resources were squandered.ever since d date of dis wedding was fixed,all potholes on roads leading 2 his house were repaired,news solar street light were installed,removing those 1s dt he installed wen he came in,in 2007 just 2 give visitors d impression dt his govt is trying....
And d worst of it is niger state was rated 34th By the labaran maku good governance tour.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by mydi(f): 12:57am On Dec 30, 2012
D weddin was in miami nd dey was free airlines 2 convey nd bring pple back. Pure waste of public fund
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 30, 2012
all-out:

Quite frankly, your concern is valid. He is after all a loving father with every right to dote on his daughter as he deems fit. He is however a public servant and not an obscure individual who is accountable to himself alone. On the other hand, oga governor is accountable to the state and those he swore to govern well. Now we have wide spread poverty, with a lot of folks uncertain about where their next meal comes from, does it not behoove someone in the spotlight such as he is to engage decorum in whatever he does?

This singular act of his would have been overlooked if he were but an ordinary citizen, displaying such affluence and opulence in the face of starving masses isn't governing, its . . . . . fill in the gap!
Cosign
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by free13: 1:07am On Dec 30, 2012
[/quote]Cunninlingus: I use to date someone in Minna and had to make the 2hr trip from Abuja to Minna every 2 days.

Lets just say on one particular trip I counted at least 200 POSTERS AND BILLBOARDS of this jacka55 from Abuja till I got bored 30mins to arriving Minna.

There is a saying that the more effigies and posters you see of the leader the more dictatorial the society is.

Later this clueless baboon will use religious and tribal sentiments to demand the right to rule Nigeria.

After unna go talk say nah GEJ be ode.

I blame una?[quote]

Well said.
Tomorrow they will say GEJ is underdeveloping the north.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by tpia5: 1:11am On Dec 30, 2012
Maybe the ad was donated, just a thought, and why is somebody saying the wedding was in miami?
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by ijcu(m): 1:25am On Dec 30, 2012
Osiris.211:
What do you expect from pack of shameless PDP looters aided by the useless silver back gorilla in aso rock? No thanks to the 22 million retarrds that voted in these animals.

Yet, when these animals are caught up in accident, morroons will want us to pray for them. Pathetic!

your writeup is not bad but calling 22million retards is pushing it, I mean really pushing it . . .

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 1:26am On Dec 30, 2012
See as everybody dey vex, as if your vexation will kill him.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Tstark(m): 1:33am On Dec 30, 2012
All of you complaining should either do something about it or stop the grumbling and shut the hell up!!

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by tavon(m): 1:44am On Dec 30, 2012
only in africa lool
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Truckpusher(m): 1:50am On Dec 30, 2012
I KNOW VERY WELL THAT A CLOSE RELATION OF YOURS COULD BE ONE OF THOSE 22 MILLION RETARDEENS EVEN YOUR MAMA OR PAPA.....IF YOUR FICTITIOUS CONTRACT WAS NOT SIGNED BY THE CURRENT GOVT. DON'T COME HERE TO TALK POO, HABA! HOW DOES THE FEDERAL GOVT. OR THE PRESIDENCY INFLUENCE A WEDDING ORGANISED BY A STATE GOVERNOR, YOUR RETARDE/N COMMENT DOESN'T EVEN AMAZE ME.WHAT AMAZES ME IS YOUR KINDS WITH THEIR RE/TARD/ED BRAINS HITTING LIKES.
Osiris.211:

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by born2boink(m): 1:54am On Dec 30, 2012
Osiris.211:

All these nigerian government leader don't move me a bit, if they like they should loot the amount that they will spend for 1000 years, I don't think anyone of them can buy himself life that will make him last for 200 years, they can't sleep two room at the same time, they cannot ride two cars at the same time or be inside two cars at the same time, they don't even move me a bit, I only see them as. NTA,,I don't even concentrate or listen to their talks, I don't even know if we have leaders except I mistakenly come across them,that's why I did not know more than names off governor in the west due to those mistakenly shouting around me,even if I come across them in exam, I will just put cross cancel and I m sad because I believe we have not getting independent and some morons are claiming themselves leaders, they never tamper my activities anyway

2 Likes

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by hardbody: 2:29am On Dec 30, 2012
gbosaa: Next he,ll pay a fortune to either rihanna or beyonce to fly down to naija to entertain his guests.

Re-read. He just had a wedding for his daughter, if he did not fly down Rihanna or Beyonce then, he is likely not gonna do it anymore.

@post, it is sad commentary on the state of wasteful spending which has characterized our polity and the leaders. I will be surprised if he does not give the a gift of a jet. Naija, I hail thee.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Truckpusher(m): 2:36am On Dec 30, 2012
JUST IMAGINE THAT DRUG ADDICT CALLING 22 MILLION PEOPLE THAT ARE MORE INTELLIGENT THAN HIS ENTIRE UNBORN GENERATION RETARDS JUST BECAUSE FREE SPEECH IS ALLOWED.....I DO NOT DESPISE HIM AS A PERSON NOR HIS COMMENT BUT USING YOUR PERSONAL FRUSTRATION TO ABUSE OTHERS IS TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE.
ijcu:

your writeup is not bad but calling 22million retards is pushing it, I mean really pushing it . . .
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by xquizit55: 3:09am On Dec 30, 2012
Harpesin: Let him go ahead....shey e no wan learn from those fell.....let dem continue wasting our money....God is preparing.......Oju wa ni yio shey
WHICH MONEY IS YOURS EH ODE GO AND FIND WAY AND MAKE MONEY AND STOP MAKING NOISE
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 3:21am On Dec 30, 2012
We have sd ds b4 dat;Gov. Aliyu is suffering from 'acute billboard syndrome' . In Niger state, d so called democracy dividends, are billboards littered everywhr. Ds must be a hangover of a childish fascination wt billboards.
In northern Nigeria ,political office connotes a divine princehood. Their concept of wealth n poverty as pre destined has made them believe dat d poor nids no upliftment 4rm man but Allah . Unfortunately, their poor share d same belief.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by xquizit55: 3:26am On Dec 30, 2012
olas2u:

lol!its Nigeria
WHAT ABOUT PRINCE CHARLES WEDDING , YOU KNEW ABOUT IT 1 YEAR BEFORE THE WEDDING, THINK MAN
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by xquizit55: 3:31am On Dec 30, 2012
GUN_SLINGER:

U hv proven beyond every reasonable dat u r a BIG F00L
why is it every thing that concerns government you think its your money or its a waste or its bad dude he is a govonor its his money and he can do anything he wants with it. ss this dude said poverty has really eaten up your mind , just find a way and make money .
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by xquizit55: 3:32am On Dec 30, 2012
getbetajob: Lol
if thats the only thing you can say then dont comment your wasting space
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by xquizit55: 3:33am On Dec 30, 2012
[quote author=pDude][/quote]
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by xquizit55: 3:35am On Dec 30, 2012
[quote author=pDude][/quote]
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by xquizit55: 3:36am On Dec 30, 2012
Truckpusher: I KNOW VERY WELL THAT A CLOSE RELATION OF YOURS COULD BE ONE OF THOSE 22 MILLION RETARDEENS EVEN YOUR MAMA OR PAPA.....IF YOUR FICTITIOUS CONTRACT WAS NOT SIGNED BY THE CURRENT GOVT. DON'T COME HERE TO TALK POO, HABA! HOW DOES THE FEDERAL GOVT. OR THE PRESIDENCY INFLUENCE A WEDDING ORGANISED BY A STATE GOVERNOR, YOUR RETARDE/N COMMENT DOESN'T EVEN AMAZE ME.WHAT AMAZES ME IS YOUR KINDS WITH THEIR RE/TARD/ED BRAINS HITTING LIKES.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by xquizit55: 3:38am On Dec 30, 2012
Osiris.211:

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by seanet01: 3:39am On Dec 30, 2012
Ofunaofu: Talban Minna
This man is not only a Talban, He is a phu.ck.tard
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by swtcharissa(f): 4:26am On Dec 30, 2012
Come oh,wetin b our/una concern say him put billboard for him daughter wedding,some of us here have used banners to place in junctions with couples best pics on it to advertise or make directions for ur weddings,so y d beef,abi as he put am,bank con send una alert on cash withdrawal?some of ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ will do worse in ur child's wedding or celebration,so y shout nw?
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Drdaps(m): 4:27am On Dec 30, 2012
hope he too also ve jet so he can crash
gang of thieves

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: IPOB's Sit At Home Order Has Brought The East To A Standstill / Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested / PDP Loses Rivers Senator, Osinakachukwu Ideozu To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.