Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding (37501 Views)

APC Yet To Pay For Campaign Billboards FOr 2015 Election: Advertising Companies / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election / I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by sharubutu(m): 4:29am On Dec 30, 2012
[quote
author=Osiris.211]What do you expect from pack of shameless PDP looters
aided by the useless silver back gorilla in aso rock? No thanks to the
22 million retarrds that voted in these animals.

Yet, when these animals are caught up in accident, morroons will want us
to pray for them. Pathetic![/quote]

Do you need to vote 4 a PDP contestant at any level to put him in power?
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by ekea2001: 5:41am On Dec 30, 2012
I used to admire Mr. Chief Servant...see what sycophants are doing to/for you
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by miky(m): 6:06am On Dec 30, 2012
Looks fake to me,, would rather not join the herds and rain abuses

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by floriana(m): 6:07am On Dec 30, 2012
Reptyle: Not holding brief for the governor, but I suspect this billboard may have been put up by a relative or a friend of the governor. It may even have been put up by someone or a group of people seeking to curry favour from the governor. It is nothing new and is a reflection of the sad state of our country. Just saying...

In which case they must have conclusively identified the governor as a complete idieot who dispenses favour based on how conspicuous your billboard is. So even if you were holding brief for the governor, you have only succeeded in telling us the reason why he is a mouron.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by vanstanzy(m): 6:25am On Dec 30, 2012
wolebaba: Talk of wanton waste of public funds, and a gross rub-off in the face of the people you should cater for; this is the height of it. The Gov of Niger state just had a wedding for his daughter. I have no information as to much was spent, but one can imagine if you have billboard all over the state advertising the event.

This by any standard is madness!!!!!

This is not madness, but a great innovation. Let him go ahead as long as he's not using public fund. Or have u confirmed that he used public fund?
Nigerians sef, too panicky.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Muffy2912: 6:31am On Dec 30, 2012
Imagine this in a poverty stricken state.Carry on,You will soon meet your waterloo too.Mad illitrate man!!!!!!
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Dreyl(m): 6:33am On Dec 30, 2012
I even heared he shared BB,IPHONE,LAPTOP and other gadgets for those people that came...
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by ukenchi: 6:38am On Dec 30, 2012
Osiris 211,do you understand the system of government that nigeria runs
Cos if you do you would not involve the president in this. Niger state
all tiers of government so if they have failed to do proper check and
balances its their palaver.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by vanstanzy(m): 6:41am On Dec 30, 2012
NLers, lets not allow our dislike 4 Nigerian political office holders cloud our judgement. Most peops on this thread have started attacking Gov. Aliyu n his family without even waiting 4 evidence. Mostpeople can do anything 4 anyone just to gain favour, including this...
The kind of comments am reading here n from certain calibre of peops is shocking. I never would have expected such.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Yvete(f): 6:42am On Dec 30, 2012
I find this absolutely ridiculous!
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by vanstanzy(m): 6:51am On Dec 30, 2012
tpia@:
Maybe the ad was donated, just a thought, and why is somebody saying the wedding was in miami?

Thats to show u how low some peops mentality is. Is there a solid confirmation that the wedding held in miami? I dont think so.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Ofunaofu: 6:58am On Dec 30, 2012
Dreyl: I even heared he shared BB,IPHONE,LAPTOP and other gadgets for those people that came...
just like the vice president's daughter wedding where plasma tv was shared as souvenir
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Suljosh: 7:01am On Dec 30, 2012
Maxymilliano: Chief Servant indeed!!! but er, er is the shot taken from a TV? it looks like something from Photofunia online photo editor
its nt a photoshop, its real i'm a nigerlite
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Ownfag(m): 7:02am On Dec 30, 2012
Wooow!
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Suljosh: 7:07am On Dec 30, 2012
That bill board was mounted by C.O.E PROVOST, leave chief servant alone
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Ownfag(m): 7:11am On Dec 30, 2012
sharubutu:

Do you need to vote 4 a PDP contestant at any level to put him in power?
. AHaHAHAHAHAHA SORRY! ABEG WAITING COME CONCERNE PDP WITH THIS ISSUE. IS IT A MUST THAT YOUR PARTY WILL WIN.? GROW UP DUDE!
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Leemak: 7:12am On Dec 30, 2012
Vanity upon vanity...........
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by xquizit55: 7:15am On Dec 30, 2012
Leemak: Vanity upon vanity...........
pls pls if you dont have anything to say do com here with this vanity s h i t . bcus if i tell you wat vanity is you will see yourself as vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by oluwaisaac(m): 7:23am On Dec 30, 2012
yertyr: Put a beggar on a horsebag he wud ride to d kings... Wen one does not merit his position, he doesn't feel indebted to d masses. He shud also take stickers and paste on roads...fool
We are in danger of hell fire if we call a brother a fool...let's be careful o.k...
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by donobi(m): 7:25am On Dec 30, 2012
When western world calls us a failed nation we get angry and said all manners of things back to them. dont worry in 9 months from now he ill go to all newpapers houses, margazine houses & television station to come and cover the birth of his grand child, even call Bisi Olatilo to come and cover it too. In a state ravage with terrorist called boko haram and insecurity he is busy advertising daughters welding. Just watch Jonathan will still annouce on NTA station that he want them to cover his village meeting.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Classicalman(m): 7:39am On Dec 30, 2012
NLers and bad belle. Na him fault say make una no get money? How much is billboard advert that the man cannot afford? Abeg make una stop this hatin.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by aurenflani: 7:48am On Dec 30, 2012
Is it not the same governor that said if Buhari had been announced winner of the 2011 presidential election, "all of us will have gone on exile"? I am definitely not surprised.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Fomaxcool: 7:48am On Dec 30, 2012
ydass:

I guess you are blind
He's not blind, He's talking about the metaphysical part of the poster which you guys could not see. Please try to comprehend
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 30, 2012
Cunninlingus: I use to date someone in Minna and had to make the 2hr trip from Abuja to Minna every 2 days.

Lets just say on one particular trip I counted at least 200 POSTERS AND BILLBOARDS of this jacka55 from Abuja till I got bored 30mins to arriving Minna.

There is a saying that the more effigies and posters you see of the leader the more dictatorial the society is.

Later this clueless baboon will use religious and tribal sentiments to demand the right to rule Nigeria.

After unna go talk say nah GEJ be ode.

I blame una?

Bros, Hailings oh. You mean say you dey waka that dangerous 2hour journey every 2 days just to go shine congo. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Fomaxcool: 7:57am On Dec 30, 2012
Muffy2912: Imagine this in a poverty stricken state.Carry on,You will soon meet your waterloo too.Mad illitrate man!!!!!!

Bros, He's not "Mad illiterate man" . If you know Aliyu, you won't use these senseless words on him.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Cunninlingus: 8:02am On Dec 30, 2012
1stCitizen:

Bros, Hailings oh. You mean say you dey waka that dangerous 2hour journey every 2 days just to go shine congo. cheesy cheesy cheesy

felt good bro, at the time....

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by busayobrig: 8:03am On Dec 30, 2012
He read is book. He knows his way. Go do your own and stop talking about other people prosperity. Find your way on earth using ur creator. Shut da *uck up
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Joey82(m): 8:09am On Dec 30, 2012
U guys aint seen anything yet.
so just because of some bill board u are here complaining, what if u were in Minna to see the real deal.
all the street lights leading to town were replaced.
residence just woke up to newly tarred streets, i mean it was not done overnite and i'm not exaggerating.
all major roads were patched up and these are the things i've seen with my eyes.
i also have it reliable that a sizeable units of customised LCDs and LED's were imported from china to serve as gift items for invited guests.
i mean the level of extravagance is such that i'v never seen b4.
even the visit of president jonathan was not so hyped as this.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by michygold: 8:19am On Dec 30, 2012
yertyr: Put a beggar on a horsebag he wud ride to d kings... Wen one does not merit his position, he doesn't feel indebted to d masses. He shud also take stickers and paste on roads...fool
he shld paste it on his private jet idiots!
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by kokoA(m): 8:28am On Dec 30, 2012
1stCitizen:

grin no be only him o, I was guilty of thesame crime.. grin every weekend na minna get me o. The journey used to be an hour and thirty minutes, increment in the number of potholes made it two hours, then the last time I made the journey before me and the babe come fight, I spent 3hours 30minutes thanks to military road blocks everywhere and exponential increase of potholes. Still on this "chief servant" matter, the guy is madly in love with billboards, he doesn't joke with them at all that's why he renovates his billboards around town all the time. I remember me and my friend joking back then in minna that the number of billboards in minna is morethan the number of children in school in the town.. Though it might not be far from the truth sha.Lol. It got to a point he placed mighty plasma screens in strategic locations in minna town advertising his face, his wife's face and his "acheivements", then on saturdays he made sure English Premier League matches were shown on these screens.. Lol.. Trust our aboki brothers nah, they saw that as a great achievement onto say dem no dey use dia soccer play at all grin no more paying 50bucks to watch manU, arsenal, chelsea, e.t.c. I believe the billboard of his daughter's wedding was done by someone who really loves the family and know exactly what the family loves.. That person must really be a close friend. Nice one grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Azukaorji(m): 8:31am On Dec 30, 2012
Many of them have died 4 managing state affairs...more on d way
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Sike(m): 8:34am On Dec 30, 2012
.....Oluwa is involve.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army / President Buhari Meets With Abdullah bin Al-Hussein, King Of Jordan (Photos) / Clinton Turns Down National Peace Committee’s Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.