Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding (37506 Views)

APC Yet To Pay For Campaign Billboards FOr 2015 Election: Advertising Companies / Gov. Aliyu Of Niger State Loses Senate Election / I Would Mark Time At The Senate, May Succeed Jonathan In 2019 - Gov. Aliyu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by austinebode: 8:36am On Dec 30, 2012
What do u expect.
Majority our leaders are worst animal.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by ibrak90(m): 8:36am On Dec 30, 2012
Babangida Aliyu, Am not surprise, let anyone here take a visit to Niger state and see the number of posters and bill boards in that state ... Its equal to the number of pupil in that state (No Exaggeration).

See who is asking for equal allocation from the FG.

I sorry for the people of Niger state.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by timisnup(m): 8:38am On Dec 30, 2012
Stupidity is like art. Everyone can do it, but only the truly gifted are masters at it.

1 Like

Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Cunninlingus: 8:44am On Dec 30, 2012
timisnup: Stupidity is like art. Everyone can do it, but only the truly gifted are masters at it.

The Jokes actually on Niger state citizens.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Ninilowo(m): 8:45am On Dec 30, 2012
dominique: Back in the days, our corrupt polithiefcians discreetly enjoy their looted funds outside the country or privately in their mansions. Now they're rubbing it in our faces, trying to outdo one another with their wasteful spending. What's happening? What's the way forward, revolution?
They dont want to go abroad again probably cos of IBORI'S SAGA. Buh lets wait and see shebi God is waiting for them on the road or in the air when they travel in their convoys or private jets. yeye people.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by aglomar: 8:50am On Dec 30, 2012
Another capital project done with d ppu's money.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by chibsco: 8:50am On Dec 30, 2012
chuks49: Servant leadership
could it be why insist on more oil money the north shame meanwhile those guys marrying them are very smarth part of niger allocation goes to them or even next niger gov.real chife servant.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 30, 2012
This piece of write up is like what saharareporters can put up. And u dont think even the Gov may not be aware of the billboard. It could be the handwork of one of his praise singers. Nigerians and emotional criticisms! If we keep producing this quality of criticism, then we can be sure it will forever pass for the ranting of a defeated opposition party member.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by ibitomisi: 8:59am On Dec 30, 2012
leave them dem go suffer the

consequence
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by teemsa: 9:04am On Dec 30, 2012
Embezzlement at its peak! Chief servant suppose say u fine hw d bill board go b na? Na wa o
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by hotmas911(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2012
Wastage like this has been the excuse for military take over in the past.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by izenco2005(m): 9:25am On Dec 30, 2012
undecided
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Bolan123: 9:28am On Dec 30, 2012
They will all pay back with their blood. Criminals in power.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by solomon111(m): 9:32am On Dec 30, 2012
Na wa o!
Can anybody show me proof that the bill-board was from the governor?.
Frustrated people blaming their poverty and hopelessness on others.
Mscheww.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by solomon111(m): 9:33am On Dec 30, 2012
kaorama: This piece of write up is like what saharareporters can put up. And u dont think even the Gov may not be aware of the billboard. It could be the handwork of one of his praise singers. Nigerians and emotional criticisms! If we keep producing this quality of criticism, then we can be sure it will forever pass for the ranting of a defeated opposition party member.
seconded.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by bimstik(f): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2012
Ω̴̴̩̩̩̥o wahala. Let him go ahead A̶̲̥̅̊ñ̷̊D̶̲̥̅̊ publicise de wedding everywhere. WERE WERE NISHE OBUKOR( Ħξ goat) TI FI NBA IYA E SUN.( Na so so madness D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ catch Ħξ goat, wey D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ make A̶̲̥̅♏ sleep wiv him mama. God ΐƨ not sleeping.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by omenziate(m): 9:37am On Dec 30, 2012
Osiris.211:
What do you expect from pack of shameless PDP looters aided by the useless silver back gorilla in aso rock? No thanks to the 22 million retarrds that voted in these animals.

Yet, when these animals are caught up in accident, morroons will want us to pray for them. Pathetic!

Hope ur parents are included in the Retarrds Bracket and the parents of the 45 knaves that loved ur fatuous drivels? U uncouth oaf.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by W0Clinton: 9:39am On Dec 30, 2012
Yup...waste our money,no capital project anymore in minna.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by tallfish145(m): 9:40am On Dec 30, 2012
God don deal wit them thru accidents!
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by godstino(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2012
logica: Sighting
it is 'citing'
#ITK
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Deeaba(m): 9:46am On Dec 30, 2012
Na our money dem dey spend o. Chai!!!
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by RealMccoy2(m): 9:47am On Dec 30, 2012
omenziate:

Hope ur parents are included in the Retarrds Bracket and the parents of the 45 knaves that loved ur fatuous drivels? U uncouth oaf.
He must have touched a nerve, aint it? Revolution wont be eminent with your likes.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by ayusco85(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2012
solomon111: Na wa o!
Mscheww.

You sound frustrated too. U fool smiley
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by saganuwa: 9:56am On Dec 30, 2012
You people make me laff! U should visit minna to see that tis jst the tip of the iceberg. Let me tell u governors pic is on your plate, mosquito nets, cups, wrappers etc. God save us from tyrany
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by peace3: 10:00am On Dec 30, 2012
Harpesin: Let him go ahead....shey e no wan learn from those fell.....let dem continue wasting our money....God is preparing.......Oju wa ni yio shey
People like this goat will certainly encounter DOOM before his death.Surely God will bring all these morons leaders to book.Air and land no more safe for them.Soon their own home will be hell.IDIOTS USELESS RECKLESS WICKED MUMU EVIL LEADERS.ALL THEY DO IS LIE AND DECEIVE US WITH RELIGION AND TRIBAL DIFFERENCES.GOD PUNISH ANYBODY THAT LOOT MY SWEAT.AM FROM NIGER STATE AND THIS GORILLA HAVE DONE NOTHING EXCEPT NOISE,ANACONDA,UNIVERSITY IN GHANA,HOTEL IN IBADAN,ESTATE IN ASOKORO,WALAHI TALBA WILL ENCOUNTER DOOM IN THIS LIFE.ITS JUST A MATTER OF WHEN?
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by Israelpeters(m): 10:04am On Dec 30, 2012
it is already showings its self check out how many sitting govenor we have now and its repercaution to all loters we needs ghana style of revulotion
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by peace3: 10:07am On Dec 30, 2012
solomon111: Na wa o!
Mscheww.
YOU BELONG TO THE LEAGUE OF FRAY OF PERFIDY.WHETHER THE BILL BOARD IS A LIE,YOUR MENTOR SHOULD BURY HIS HEAD
TALBA ACHIEVEMENT IS BELOW 10%.PLEASE LIST IS ORDER HIS PERFORMANCE IN THE LAST 5YEARS.RUBBISH.THE STATE IS HALF DEATH AND WE KNOW THIS.THATS WHY PEOPLE LIKE HIM
WILL REJECT THE PIB BILL BECAUSE HE KNOW NOTHING ABOUT DEVELOPING THE AGRO BASE AND MINERALS ENDOWED IN THE STATE.THEY DONT WANT TO WORK.RATHER THEY TAKE CREDIT WHERE ITS NOT DESERVING OF THEM.USELESS JOJO
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by IYANGBALI: 10:11am On Dec 30, 2012
olas2u: He maynot be aware of it,he must have put somebody in in charge of publicity
excuse me plsssssss don't start,don't come here and defend this arant nonsense,abi you be one of them?
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by IYANGBALI: 10:13am On Dec 30, 2012
ydass:

I guess you are blind
very very blind
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by 1025: 10:14am On Dec 30, 2012
if i am one of these politicians(God forbid) i will start enjoying more than i was doing because the end has come. most of them will not go beyond 2013. the funniest thing here now is that they are fighting unforeseen enemies/nature and this is the worst battle one can get involved in.
most of them got into power via diabolical means and believe me, no gift from the devil is free. i urge their relatives to get closer to God because some as we saw some weeks back could use their family members as replacements for their deaths but one thing is sure. judgement time is here for them.
i thank God that at last, our prayers are getting the deserved attention above.
if they tell kogi gov that he will be treated in a kogi hospital, will he ever agree when the bests of machines and doctors are there in germany and saudi.
we are watching and praying.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by IYANGBALI: 10:16am On Dec 30, 2012
peace-1:
People like this goat will certainly encounter DOOM before his death.Surely God will bring all these morons leaders to book.Air and land no more safe for them.Soon their own home will be hell.IDIOTS USELESS RECKLESS WICKED MUMU EVIL LEADERS.ALL THEY DO IS LIE AND DECEIVE US WITH RELIGION AND TRIBAL DIFFERENCES.GOD PUNISH ANYBODY THAT LOOT MY SWEAT.AM FROM NIGER STATE AND THIS GORILLA HAVE DONE NOTHING EXCEPT NOISE,ANACONDA,UNIVERSITY IN GHANA,HOTEL IN IBADAN,ESTATE IN ASOKORO,WALAHI TALBA WILL ENCOUNTER DOOM IN THIS LIFE.ITS JUST A MATTER OF WHEN?
kai if dem put dis kind curse on my papa,I go disown am straight.
Re: Gov. Aliyu Puts-up Billboards For His Daughter's Wedding by purplespecimen: 10:16am On Dec 30, 2012
Well, i guess the op did not see the telveision adve for the wedding where it was loudly proclaimed "come one come all"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Chibok Girls Abductor Arrested / Herdsmen Attack Motorists In Eruwa, Oyo. Angry Residents Burn Fulani Settlement / Most Boko Haram Weapons Are Stolen From The Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.