Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! (7340 Views)

I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland / *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 9:00am On Dec 31, 2012
chaircover: Efeeeeeeeeeee!!!! where are the numbers?

Anyway I'm too posh to be fighting for £100 t-mobile credit tongue

Can I have a £5,000 Itunes voucher for my diamond encrusted Ipad6 please. Thank you grin

***faints!*** cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by maxman10(m): 9:58am On Dec 31, 2012
Hmmmm! Seems it's all a girlie affair, dis credit dogfight. Oh! Girls share wth ur brothrs nd d boys for once eh! Chai!
Well, am in,bt I aint asking for it,bt am gunning for it
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 31, 2012
Efe,abeg na,biko!wink
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by maxman10(m): 10:19am On Dec 31, 2012
Efemena_xy:

***faints!***

****brings a bucketful of cold water and throws it all on efe's face****
@Efe, dnt mind him, he wnts to kill u before 12midnite so we all lose nd go empty handed.
Here; I hv a nokia torch wth N0.86 airtime, 5 free SMS,10MB f free data, hehe. It's also clay-cased nd hs an interwoven watrproof leash, with palm kernel studs, u must like it. Besides, I have a brick game wth internet enabld wiFi. Wht do u say? There's absolutely no need to panick miss grin grin grin grin
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by oyinmama(f): 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2012
Ok o, as shame is catching me seriously due to the fact that I did not even vote in the first place, I hereby honourably withdraw from this credit hunt. Ishie, Jackpot and Sugarcoatted...one of you has to get this o!

Btw Efe, 'awoof' means a freebie wink

Happy New Year in advance everyone, God bless & keep us!!!!
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Tgirl4real(f): 12:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
Ermm.... am I late?

Wey my recharge o? I no do shakara o, just send me a simple N1500 EmTeeHen recharge for my Nokia 3310. grin
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by jackpot(f): 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
oyinmama: Ok o, as shame is catching me seriously due to the fact that I did not even vote in the first place, I hereby honourably withdraw from this credit hunt. Ishie and Sugarcaotted...one of you has to get this o!
***mean face*** angry

I'm da only credit hunter among y'all that actually voted Efe!

All y'all should withdraw honorably like oyinmama else I'm gonna sue ya ladies for damages and trespassing! angry

i repeat for da last time

BACK OFF Ishi, sugarcoatted and StateOfMind! sad tongue
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by oyinmama(f): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2012
^^modified, how could I have forgotten Jackie??!!
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by StateOfMind: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2012
jackpot: ***mean face*** angry

All y'all should withdraw honorably like oyinmama else I'm gonna sue ya ladies for damages and trespassing! angry

Aint backing off tongue...

I have the fastest fingers you know??

The mtn is mine too. *devilish grin*
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Tgirl4real(f): 1:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
Siena: Congrats sis! You've done well. cool

No congrats until I get to pick my MTN voucher.
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Ishilove: 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2012
Tgirl4real: Ermm.... am I late?

Wey my recharge o? I no do shakara o, just send me a simple N1500 EmTeeHen recharge for my Nokia 3310. grin
BACKOFF!! angry
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Ishilove: 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2012
jackpot: ***mean face*** angry

NEVER!!!

BACKOFF!!! angry
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Ishilove: 2:24pm On Dec 31, 2012
StateOfMind:

Aint backing off tongue...

I have the fastest fingers you know??

The mtn is mine too. *devilish grin*
Stateofmind, the one wey you chop never do you??

BACKOFF!!! angry

tongue
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Ishilove: 2:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
Jackpot,I see you grin

The race is on. Let the fastest finger win! cheesy
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 2:33pm On Dec 31, 2012
grin grin grin
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by maxman10(m): 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
Helloo! Am waiting!!!
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 11:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
For?

2013? undecided
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by StateOfMind: 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
What is oyinmama doing in here shocked

N u mo2un, I see yo ooo
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by mo2raur(f): 11:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
Efemena_xy: For?

2013? undecided
Yap...n #1500 MTN card, abeg put it up fast na, Madam
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by mo2raur(f): 11:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
StateOfMind: What is oyinmama doing in here shocked

N u mo2un, I see yo ooo
lol.... U nko....go joor
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by maxman10(m): 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
Efemena_xy: For?

2013? undecided

for your cross-over airtime Efe

and that, 2013
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Ishilove: 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2012
cheesy
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by StateOfMind: 11:51pm On Dec 31, 2012
Teeooo..ha ha ha

Ishilove,you are supposed to be in church..chineke me!!
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Ishilove: 11:55pm On Dec 31, 2012
StateOfMind: Teeooo..ha ha ha

Ishilove,you are supposed to be in church..chineke me!!
www.Godiswatchingallofus.com grin
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Ishilove: 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
Hian,Efe wey you?!!! angry
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by oyinmama(f): 12:16am On Jan 01, 2013
Na wah, even from inside the house of Papa God..... shocked shocked

Welcome to 2013 people; God's blessings always!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by mo2raur(f): 12:33am On Jan 01, 2013
oyinmama: Na wah, even from inside the house of Papa God..... shocked shocked

Welcome to 2013 people; God's blessings always!!!!
Hahahahahaha.....Amen...Happy New Year my fellow card hunters..,.

1 Like

Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Nobody: 12:55am On Jan 01, 2013
Will she put it up as a new post or will she edit the post on page1?
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by StateOfMind: 12:58am On Jan 01, 2013
Efe ooooooo...its new year already in UK! angry

Abi which planet una dey live sef

Jackie...you don run come?

Chei..see customers oo...

Even pesin wey withdraw before don show.

#stillgunningforitthough

I wonder where sugarcoated is.
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by mo2raur(f): 1:04am On Jan 01, 2013
StateOfMind: Efe ooooooo...its new year already in UK! angry

Abi which planet una dey live sef

Jackie...you don run come?
Go to bed n relax u need it n to others viewing this thread, I'l help u out wit d view........
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by maxman10(m): 1:08am On Jan 01, 2013
mo2raur:
Go to bed n relax u need it n to others viewing this thread, I'l help u out wit d view........

Owk! I hear you. Am done waiting on this thread and even being online, am dead tired. ****going to bed
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 1:08am On Jan 01, 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Give me a few minutes folks....we're yet sing Auld sang lyne (forgive my typos...) grin grin

Still watching the fireworks..... kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Troubled Series......the Best Romantic Story Of The Year / Second Thought (a Short Story) / Trials Of A Drug Addict (True Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.