Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! (7333 Views)

I Self-Published A Book! Thank You Nairaland / *~Efemena-xy Voted Literature/Writing Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations / Literature/Writing Section's "Chat Central!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by maxman10(m): 1:14am On Jan 01, 2013
@room, it should be fastest eyes, not fastest finger, hehe wink wink wink
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by mo2raur(f): 1:17am On Jan 01, 2013
maxman10:

Owk! I hear you. Am done waiting on this thread and even being online, am dead tired. ****going to bed
Pls...go n rest jare...lol good 4 u...
Guest(s)..Bback off dis thread
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 1:20am On Jan 01, 2013
[size=18pt]NGN 1500 MTN[/size]

*555*

Happy New Year Folks! kiss kiss kiss

May the fastest fingers WIN!! wink cheesy
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by StateOfMind: 1:22am On Jan 01, 2013
It has already been used...angry

Who did ?!!!!
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by oyinmama(f): 1:22am On Jan 01, 2013
Thank youuuuuuuuuuu Efe!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Nobody: 1:23am On Jan 01, 2013
Who won it ooooooooooo!?
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by oyinmama(f): 1:24am On Jan 01, 2013
Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! *dancing the moonwalk*
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 1:26am On Jan 01, 2013
oyinmama: Thank youuuuuuuuuuu Efe!!!!!!!!!!
grin grin

You're most welcome babes cheesy smiley

oyinmama: Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! *dancing the moonwalk*

Congratulations Oyinmama - fastest fingers indeed-ie kiss kiss
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by StateOfMind: 1:28am On Jan 01, 2013
gringrin

Dammit!!!

But why dint efe stick to the modify method alone na ...*sobs*

I won one sha..

Happy new year peeps

N congrats (not from the bottom of my heart oo) to oyinmama..

Jackpot, sugarcoated and ishilove.. You have fought well..great soldiers ....since yesterday..lmao

N all yee new comers, thou did not reap where you did not sow..ntoh!!
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by oyinmama(f): 1:28am On Jan 01, 2013
^^^more like fastest and shakiest!!! Thank you again!!
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by alleviate2002us(m): 1:29am On Jan 01, 2013
hmmm....i smell turkey!

Na just fast fingaz?

Meanwhile....Lwkm for the sudden number of viewers....people 4naija and awoof sha....
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by maxman10(m): 1:30am On Jan 01, 2013
angry angry that's fraud. That ca't be an airtym code efe. It has 13 digits
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 1:32am On Jan 01, 2013
StateOfMind:

Dammit!!!

But why dint efe stick to the modify method alone na ...*sobs*

I won one sha..

Happy new year peeps

N congrats (not from the bottom of my heart oo) to oyinmama..

Jackpot, sugarcoated and ishilove.. You have fought well..great soldiers ....since yesterday..lmao

N all yee new comers, thou did not reap where you did not sow..ntoh!!

Lol! Because I realised that it might be harder for those browsing with their phones, compared to those using thier laptops grin

So, to give everyone a fairer chance, I modified both the front page and the last page smiley

Well done folks cool

1 Like

Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by mo2raur(f): 1:33am On Jan 01, 2013
grin grin
Hummm... This card has already been used by another customer!! (Oyinmama) Weldone o.
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 1:34am On Jan 01, 2013
oyinmama: ^^^more like fastest and shakiest!!! Thank you again!!

You're welcome (again) smiley

Okay, I'm off to bed folks...Wishing you all a happy, prosperous, fun-filled and blessed New Year smiley cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by oweniwe(m): 2:07am On Jan 01, 2013
Efe, you no go hug me? >shocked
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by ARareGem(f): 3:12am On Jan 01, 2013
You gave out an MTN recharge card?! And I missed this awoof. cry cry

Happy New Year, Madam Efe. smiley

But I still dey cry o....
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 1:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
oweniwe: Efe, you no go hug me? >shocked

lol!

Happy New Year to you Mr O! smiley

ARareGem: You gave out an MTN recharge card?! And I missed this awoof. cry cry

Happy New Year, Madam Efe. smiley

Happy New Year to you too babes kiss kiss kiss

ARareGem: But I still dey cry o....

But this has been ongoing for nearly 3 days na! cheesy cheesy Nor vex ma sister kiss smiley
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Tgirl4real(f): 3:45pm On Jan 01, 2013
Did I miss something? sad
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
Efe,wen r u goin to cntinue d Lola's story na? D@s d onli gift u cn gve to meryt nw plsssssssssss...sad
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 8:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
^^ Jeez, I'm terrible with short-hand.

Babes, pls speak simple English abeg...translate / decode am pls.. undecided
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by avicky(f): 10:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
FELICITATIONS!
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by avicky(f): 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Jeez, I'm terrible with short-hand.

Babes, pls speak simple English abeg...translate / decode am pls.. undecided

She say wen u go continue lola story? Say na d only gift wey u fit give her right now.
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 10:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
Lol!

Trust you to interpret that very message for me.

Re, the Lola story: I've said it before na! That thread na community thread for everyone in the LGA to contribute towards. It doesn't belong exclusively to Efe.

As others update, so I will. It's boring weaving the story alone. Besides, come to think of it: Avicky, why don't you add something to it too? You're familiar with the storyline na, abi? smiley
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by avicky(f): 12:16am On Jan 02, 2013
[quote
author=Efemena_xy]Lol!

Trust you to interpret that very message for me.

Re, the Lola story: I've said it before na! That thread na community
thread for everyone in the LGA to contribute towards. It doesn't belong
exclusively to Efe.

As others update, so I will. It's boring weaving the story alone.
Besides, come to think of it: Avicky, why don't you add something to it
too? You're familiar with the storyline na, abi? smiley[/quote]
Abi, i'll try someday.
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 7:25am On Jan 02, 2013
^^ A Big Amen to that o! smiley wink
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Tgirl4real(f): 12:46pm On Jan 02, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ A Big Amen to that o! smiley wink

Are u ignoring me? Where is my MTN voucher? I don tell u, na 5-year ban o. angry
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2013
Tgirl4real:

Are u ignoring me? Where is my MTN voucher? I don tell u, na 5-year ban o. angry

(gulp!)

Me ignore you?!! No way o! shocked shocked

Er, but where were you na on New Year's Day na?? I waited nearly an hour for you & Ishilove.... lipsrsealed undecided tongue
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by Tgirl4real(f): 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2013
Efemena_xy:

(gulp!)

Me ignore you?!! No way o! shocked shocked

Er, but where were you na on New Year's Day na?? I waited nearly an hour for you & Ishilove.... lipsrsealed undecided tongue

lol. I came in a bit late.

U shoulda broken it down to 400, 200, 400, 200, 200, 100.

WIth that, I would have at least gotten one. sad tongue
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 2:58pm On Jan 02, 2013
Tgirl4real:

lol. I came in a bit late.

U shoulda broken it down to 400, 200, 400, 200, 200, 100.

WIth that, I would have at least gotten one. sad tongue

Ahhhh!!!

I knew there was something fishy about the recharge card seller! shocked shocked shocked

Convincing me to get the N1,500 MTN card instead...but I also got an Airtel N500 card too. Thing is, it really was a spur of the moment decision, and I wasn't even aware of which type would be more popular with nlanders...

Oh well, I know better now... cheesy grin
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by alleviate2002us(m): 9:50pm On Jan 02, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Ahhhh!!!

I knew there was something fishy about the recharge card seller! shocked shocked shocked

Convincing me to get the N1,500 MTN card instead...but I also got an Airtel N500 card too. Thing is, it really was a spur of the moment decision, and I wasn't even aware of which type would be more popular with nlanders...

Oh well, I know better now... cheesy grin

Now am sure the easter paripa will get to me since you know better...grin grin grin
Re: Literature / Writing Section Best Poster Of The Year 2012 - A Big Thank You! by EfemenaXY: 9:52pm On Jan 02, 2013
Lol!

Didn't know I'd be travelling back to Naija again so soon... grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Second Thought (a Short Story) / Troubled Series......the Best Romantic Story Of The Year / Trials Of A Drug Addict (True Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.