Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,351 members, 7,819,253 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Free to Air codes - Satellite TV Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free to Air codes (304510 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free to Air codes by Sam100(m): 11:42am On Sep 05, 2011
Sam100:

@Ellahdarrell pls do manage 2 get dis done? Need your help, reply 2 samking6@yahoo.com tanx a million.

Tanx so much bro.
Re: Free to Air codes by Newtonn(m): 6:55pm On Sep 10, 2011
JUST SEEING THIS GOOD THREAD,
Re: Free to Air codes by wajab99: 12:20pm On Oct 07, 2011
Plz I bought this "QUALITY" branded decoder from multi tv please I need help with the code.
Re: Free to Air codes by versace400(m): 10:09pm On Oct 07, 2011
code for what?
Re: Free to Air codes by wajab99: 5:35pm On Oct 08, 2011
I need a master code to open some fta scramble channels. I´m using two lnb for multi tv and dstv. I will appreciate it if some1 can help.
Re: Free to Air codes by ugotuf(m): 10:10am On Oct 09, 2011
wajab99:

I need a master code to open some fta scramble channels. I´m using two lnb for multi tv and dstv. I will appreciate it if some1 can help.
IF YOU MUST VIEW ANY OF THOSE SCRAMBLED CHANNELS IN ANY OF THE TWO SATELLITES YOU HAVE,YOU MUST SUBSCRIBE!
Re: Free to Air codes by Dlee1(m): 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2011
wajab99:

I can't really remember the code to open some channels on Infinitytv but I know the code for Dstv which will be very simple for you to input it on your receiver. Just try and input the code and you will be smilling when it opens your reciever but remember that this code only work for people in Nigeria. The code is #10,000:00k. Happy viewing.   grin grin grin
Re: Free to Air codes by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 09, 2011
@ D lee
please give me the account number to pay-in. I want the code.
Re: Free to Air codes by wajab99: 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2011
D.lee, I´m in Ghana is there away this code can be use in Ghana.
Re: Free to Air codes by Dlee1(m): 12:31am On Oct 10, 2011
auchs:

@ D lee
please give me the account number to pay-in. I want the code.
@ auchs my man,                                                              I thought you understood what what I meant my guy. Just input #10,000:00k in your reciever and your reciever will open. I hope you understand me by now, see ya.                  @ wajab99,                                  this code only work for people in Nigeria. If any Ghananian who understood what I meant should be able to convert it for you.
Re: Free to Air codes by dodos(f): 1:23pm On Oct 10, 2011
@ wajab99

According to D.lee

The code for receivers in Ghana is GHc 124k.

Sure it is easy to input

Best Wishes and Happy Viewing.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Free to Air codes by wajab99: 11:22am On Oct 11, 2011
Dodos, on the 1st page of this tread air some master codes n I didn´t see the name of QUALITY DECODER this is what I´m interested in but not some code to watch pay tv n in my previous comment I made mention of code to FTA CHANNELS.
Re: Free to Air codes by dolpaz: 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2011
Hey bro,please how can i unlock infinity channels on my srt 4669xii with 60cm dish??pls i need the code and the complete process, am a newbie in FTA, hopin to read from you soonest.
Re: Free to Air codes by williams85(m): 7:06am On Oct 12, 2011
dolpaz:

Hey bro,please how can i unlock infinity channels on my srt 4669xii with 60cm dish??pls i need the code and the complete process, am a newbie in FTA, hopin to read from you soonest.
go and buy their satellite equipment,
Re: Free to Air codes by King411(m): 8:17am On Oct 14, 2011
There's no such thing as 'codes' to open scrambled channels because that's illegal.if there was,pay tv companies would definitely block em,
Re: Free to Air codes by 2legit2qt(m): 6:58pm On Oct 16, 2011
y r pple so much interested in codes to unlock paytv channels? 4 christ sake this forum is for fta. even if there codes of such, will they be lying in wait just like that? God, u pple shld av a re think. Paytv is meant for u to pay and fta is free. Imaging pple saying SCRAMBLE FTA CHANNELS.
Re: Free to Air codes by dolpaz: 4:00pm On Oct 17, 2011
2legit2qt:

y r pple so much interested in codes to unlock paytv channels? 4 christ sake this forum is for fta. even if there codes of such, will they be lying in wait just like that? God, u pple shld av a re think. Paytv is meant for u to pay and fta is free. Imaging pple saying SCRAMBLE FTA CHANNELS.
2legit or what do u call urself, its not everybody that has the money to pay those THIEVES paradding themselves around, for goodness sake, there are ways to convince someone not to indulge in Codes for free to air rather than those words, pls lets kip it simple,nd clean here !!!
Re: Free to Air codes by Ussals(m): 7:33pm On Oct 17, 2011
dolpaz:

2legit or what do u call urself, its not everybody that has the money to pay those THIEVES paradding themselves around, for goodness sake, there are ways to convince someone not to indulge in Codes for free to air rather than those words, pls lets kip it simple,nd clean here !!!
good advice
Re: Free to Air codes by ask1509(m): 5:51pm On Dec 02, 2011
This thread has been controversial frm d onset.
Re: Free to Air codes by ebbokan: 10:06pm On Mar 13, 2012
Hi Guruofsat!
I've just discovered this platform.And I believe this is the end of my
worries just from the picture on your profile. I've recently bought an
srt 4663x reciever and I tried the updating process.At the end of it
my reciever refused to start again. In search to solutions,I sent a
mail to Strong Technologies.com and on their request ,I also sent them
the serial number: X4663-1105-103321.Their answered back telling it's
because my appliance is a fake one. PLEASE IS THERE ANYTHING I COULD
TRY TO RESTORE MY RECIEVER?
I'm an Ivorian living in TIASSALE( 100 km from Abidjan)
--
Re: Free to Air codes by ebbokan: 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2012
Hi Guruofsat!
--
Re: Free to Air codes by ebbokan: 10:07pm On Mar 13, 2012
Hi Guruofsat!
--
Re: Free to Air codes by ebbokan: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2012
Guruofsat ,please if you're still the Guru help me. Say something for me to know whether you're still member of Nairaland forom or not.
Re: Free to Air codes by ebbokan: 3:28pm On Mar 14, 2012
Guruofsat ,please if you're still the Guru help me. Say something for me to know whether you're still member of Nairaland forom or not.
Re: Free to Air codes by ebbokan: 3:34pm On Mar 14, 2012
ebbokan: Guruofsat ,please if you're still the Guru help me. Say something for me to know whether you're still member of Nairaland forum or not.
Re: Free to Air codes by dudu28: 3:42pm On Apr 03, 2012
⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ to you all for d̶̲̥̅̊ info....ȋ̝̊̅̄ only want to kno which of d̶̲̥̅̊ STRONG reciever decoders one can use for the FTA packages?? ȋ̝̊̅̄ kno of d̶̲̥̅̊ 4669Xii Ϟ 4329...Which ΐƨ beta??
Re: Free to Air codes by Pidzo(m): 5:57pm On Apr 03, 2012
dudu28: ⌣»̶·̵̭̌·̵̭̌✽̤̈̊Ŧђɑ̤̥̈̊п̥̥̲̣̣̣kƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇✽̤̈̊·̵̭̌·̵̭̌«̶⌣ to you all for d̶̲̥̅̊ info....ȋ̝̊̅̄ only want to kno which of d̶̲̥̅̊ STRONG reciever decoders one can use for the FTA packages?? ȋ̝̊̅̄ kno of d̶̲̥̅̊ 4669Xii Ϟ 4329...Which ΐƨ beta??
Although your post has some strange characters what I can say is that get SRT 4669XII. It has frequent updates and plenty of tips from forum members. If you get in trouble with it a lot of members will try to help since many of them have it. cool cool
PS: Next time try to post in the right thread. wink wink
Re: Free to Air codes by rich8: 2:58pm On Apr 16, 2012
STABLE CCCAM AND NEWCAM ACOUNT FOR SALE WIT GOOD PRIC 200GH FOR ONE YEAR FOR FOOTHBAL AND MUVIES ;0244254525 ESPECIALY THOSE IN GHANA
Re: Free to Air codes by verwegsateliet(m): 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2012
have what to be a fta 555 wiztech wanabee decoder got the firmare site but looking for how to update the sat lists and the bin file
sorry is this correct forum this
also box password and any hidden menu's in this decoder?
thx
Re: Free to Air codes by tabcam: 12:23am On Jul 11, 2012
please can someone help me how to use the code on strong receiver 4651x to unlock scrambled channels?
Re: Free to Air codes by rich8: 8:41am On Oct 31, 2012
OH AFRICA AND NIGERIA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT U HAVE ,OH WE HAVE END TIME ELIJAH IN AFRICA THAT IS THE ONE AND ONLY PROPHETH OF PROPHETH TB JOSUA OH GOD KEEP THIS MAN FOR USE.
Re: Free to Air codes by olenyi: 9:14am On Oct 31, 2012
rich8: OH AFRICA AND NIGERIA YOU DONT KNOW WHAT U HAVE ,OH WE HAVE END TIME ELIJAH IN AFRICA THAT IS THE ONE AND ONLY PROPHETH OF PROPHETH TB JOSUA OH GOD KEEP THIS MAN FOR USE.

https://www.nairaland.com/religion

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.