Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,824 members, 7,810,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

Free to Air codes - Satellite TV Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Free to Air codes (304353 Views)

Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread / Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Free to Air codes by emmanuele: 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2008
pls can any of this codes work on Hitv

my decoder is not strong
Re: Free to Air codes by Enigma(m): 12:32am On Aug 02, 2008
@ twinstaiye

Is it possible at all to link this thread to the main thread at all? Though, no big deal if not as we can just link to it in posts as I've just done in one.
Re: Free to Air codes by twinstaiye(m): 8:59pm On Aug 02, 2008
@enigma,
I think it is okay to leave it as it is. It is a different topic entirely.

@ emmanuelle
No one has come out to crack DSTV or HITV, besides, if there is crack, this forum will not discuss it or post the keys, it is against the rules.
Re: Free to Air codes by fiscob2k(m): 8:05pm On Aug 03, 2008
Hello,

Can any body help me out , can I open scramble channel on Fortec Star

contact me @ fiscob2k7@yahoo.com
Re: Free to Air codes by Gangsta101(m): 8:16pm On Sep 01, 2008
Hi Enigma

i need a favour from you, i've got a friend who is coming in from the UK in a weeks time and i would like him to get me a decoder. i have actually been off the grid for a while now cos i gave out my former decoder with the assumption that i was going to get a humax decoder ( can't remember where i read it but someone said it could open the jsc sports channels). anyways, i haven't been able to find the humax decoder around and i am missing out on a lot of things.
anyway, what i need now is a decoder that has the following features
1. PVR function i.e ability to carry out timeshift functions, and to be able to record programs either to an internal or external HDD.
2. Dual tuner function, so as to be able to watch 2 channels at once or record one while watching another simultaneously.
3. control via usb, as opposed to just being able to accept info via usb.
4. Multi encrytion CAM.
5. Support for FTA channels.
6. support for HDTV

Now i have been searching and i have come across i decoder that almost fits this bill, and that is the motorola DCT6412, but from what i can see, it is principally made for the american market so i am not sure if i can use it with the sats i receive here, also i don't think there is support for it widely available vis a vis softcams, patches e.t.c, and finally it seems to be distributed principally by a company COMCAST so i am not even sure if it supports FTA. the dstv pvr decoder is similar, but is definitely not fta friendly. and most of the other decoders i have come across are all single tuners.

so if u could help me find one that fits this description and for which i can find support for from the European websites, i would really appreciate it.

thanks
Re: Free to Air codes by Okaakoko(m): 1:26am On Sep 02, 2008
Sombody please help. i got a strong decoder STR4653X of which i have been watching trendtv and other channels about 32 in all including etv and others. Now my problem is this just of a recent all the 32 channels got scrambled ecxept 8. can sombody tell me in details on how to get back this channels for free and even more channels. my email is labodeonline@yahoo.com. One love
Re: Free to Air codes by Gangsta101(m): 7:01am On Sep 02, 2008
Okaakoko,

Details please! what channels exactly got scrambled and when were they scrambled? cos there have been no free-to-view channels on that sat for a while now. but then again u said u still get 8 channels so maybe u have a multi-lnb setup. so more details please!
Re: Free to Air codes by Gangsta101(m): 2:07pm On Sep 03, 2008
Enigma

i guess there's no need for a reply. i just realised that even though there are a few 'european' decoders with such specs, their prices are pretty steep, so i have to take my time to order cos the guy does not have enough money on him to my requirements. what i also noticed is that it is the HDTV support that takes the price up to above $250 cos even the single tuners that are HD compliant are pretty expensive.
Re: Free to Air codes by Fadajasi(m): 9:22pm On Sep 03, 2008
I learnt today that when u bend the smart card in ur dstv decorder,the dstv written side facing up,and bend it in u-spape,the use a magnet to strach the part that is lyk sim card gently lyk 4 times,u get another 7days subscription after it has expired,wanna know if its true

1 Like

Re: Free to Air codes by Enigma(m): 12:27am On Sep 04, 2008
@Gangsta

Sorry for late reply. I suspect that the receiver that will meet the specs you want is the long-awaited Dreambox DM 8000 which is currently under beta testing, so is not really in the market. When it debuts, the initial price is expected to be in the region of $1500. If I think of any other receiver that can meet the specs, I'll come back to post it.
Re: Free to Air codes by Okaakoko(m): 12:27am On Sep 05, 2008
@Gangsta101
Thanks alot for your reply. my dishes are space type one was set at intelsat 702ku and the other at intelsat 902k. i dont know much about the instalation. but the dish set at intesat 702ku was the one i said is showing 8 channels which are etv, hope, sabc, sani, G, etc. The other dish set at intelsat 902k was the one showing trendtv channels like nollywood, trendreries, mbi, foxsport, fox news, ait, bbc news and more, all this channels were showing before but just of a recent everything got scrambled. since then only the 8 channels on intelsat 702ku were not scrambled. please tell me what to do in other to view the scrambled channels free. I will be waiting for reply THANKS
Re: Free to Air codes by darkside1: 6:49am On Sep 28, 2008
@all I need the patch for my decoder SRT 4652 any idea were i can it will be really greatfull
Re: Free to Air codes by darkside1: 10:43am On Sep 29, 2008
@guruofsat, gangsta101 and all make wanna answer me i need a patch for my strong SRT 4652 CONAX so that my showtime key can work manually my s/w is 1.59p. please reply
Re: Free to Air codes by ExInferis(m): 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2008
ART/Showtime keys here

www.soirnet.com
Re: Free to Air codes by darkside1: 11:33am On Sep 30, 2008
@ EX thanks for the site but what i really need is the patch for my decoder SRT 4652 conax
Re: Free to Air codes by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 03, 2008
@ Enigma,
i will really appreciate your help concerning how to input codes inside a Eurostar ES-1 decoder.
The decoder only has 16 characters, i.e two characters in 8 rolls, so how can i input codes that are of 32 characters long.
Your quick response, will highly be appreciated.
Thanks so much.
Re: Free to Air codes by Gangsta101(m): 11:21am On Oct 04, 2008
Darkside,

From what i understand about your decoder, even though it has the conax cam, it should still accept the same softwares as others of the same series (4652 that is), i no longer use strong decoder anymore but if u search www.sat-television.com u should find a recent patch for your decoder. does yours come with usb port? if it doesn't then u have to get a computer, an rs232c cable (costs about N500 or more)and the go to the strong website and get a loader software (strong-technologies.com), u can then patch your decoder. please note that patching can go awfully wrong sometimes, so u r doing this entirely at your own risk, so please be careful, and make sure you download everything completely (part files are more likely to get u in trouble).

Enitan,

could u post some pix of your menu edit page so i can get an idea of what you are talking about.
Re: Free to Air codes by Nobody: 11:25pm On Oct 04, 2008
@ GAngsta101,
I will definitely post that in my next post.
Re: Free to Air codes by Enigma(m): 9:01am On Oct 07, 2008
enitan2002:

@ Enigma,
i will really appreciate your help concerning how to input codes inside a Eurostar ES-1 decoder.
The decoder only has 16 characters, i.e two characters in 8 rolls, so how can i input codes that are of 32 characters long.
Your quick response, will highly be appreciated.
Thanks so much.

If the keys page that you posted on the other thread is from the Eurosat, then the answer to your question is simple.

First of all some obvious things: the keys have to be for a channel that can be received in Nigeria. For example, in the photo, the keys were for Premiere - which cannot generally be received in Naija.

So first the channel has to be received in Naija; then the Provider is stated. For example: Nilesat 7w (i.e. the satellite), Showtime (i.e. the provider). You need to know where the relevant Provider's slot is on your receiver's key menu/slots.

Then when you get the keys, pay attention to all the details. For example each set of keys (whether 16 or 32 long) is usually given an identification e.g. Key 01. So you have Key 01 xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx. This key 01 which has 32 characters will likely occupy two lines (each allowing 16 characters) on the correct Provider key slot. What you have to do is identify which slots on your receiver are identified with Key 01.

For example in the photo on the other thread with the Premiere slots: the first two slots under ID are 00 and 02; it is very likely that those 00 and 02 together make up Key 01. So what you do is put the first 16 characters of the keys in the line of 00 and the second 16 characters in the line of 02. That way you have entered Key 01.

You should also read all the exchanges between Gangsta and myself on this thread, particularly posts number 35-41.

If you have any more questions, certainly ask again.

cool
Re: Free to Air codes by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 07, 2008
@ enigma,
yeah, thanks so much for that i now undrstood it better. The thing there is that there's no slot for ART/showtime apckages, so what do you suggest i do, and the ff in the index cant be changed cos its like its only meant for irdeto/betacrypt, so if the slot for the 'ff' is to be rendered useless now, how am i gonna input the index and id, try and get back to me, will I also use o6/56 or any number in the indent?
Pls reply me, am waiting anxiously for it
Re: Free to Air codes by Enigma(m): 1:57pm On Oct 07, 2008
No no no; I am not saying you should delete the ff Index or ID.

The slot that you posted i.e. Premiere is the slot for only one Provider which is Premiere. If you scroll through there will be slots for other Providers.

When scrolling through, you might come across a slot with Irdeto 0604 or 060400 or 060401; those should be for Showtime/ART/Phela.

Actually, your easiest option is to search for the latest patch and softcam for the receiver and load those. Then, you can look through what you have loaded and see how they have structured the keys.

Alternatively, when you get the softcam, first of all open it with Notepad and see how the keys are structured.

Another alternative is to scroll through all the Irdeto slots on the Keys menu and try to identify the Showtime/Art/Phela slots i.e. 0604 etc that I listed above. In fact, you can change a redundant slot and use it for Showtime or ART. Read carefully once again posts number 35 to 41 and also numbers 13-15 on this thread.
Re: Free to Air codes by Enigma(m): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2008
Enitan

The link below has software for some Eurostar receivers; check if yours is listed or do a search on the Net to see which matches your own receiver.

_http://www.dragon-data.com/

cool
Re: Free to Air codes by jujukemist(m): 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2008
Gangsta101, this is an emergency!!!!!!!!!!!! i have been looking for you virtually. Pls respond to me now-did you see my mail?
Re: Free to Air codes by Gangsta101(m): 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2008
Enitan,

looking at the pix you posted, inputing keys into your decoder should be easier than mine, what you should do is take the decoder to a friends place who is currently receiving nilesat sat, and can receive disney channel, then take the following step (this is not really different from what Enigma suggested).

1. Highlight the area where the provider is (where u currently have premiere c) and move left or right until u find one that has Showtime or ART. but if you don't find, select a blank space under irdeto/betacrypt and move on to 2. below.

2. move down to the left hand column of where u have 1, 2 , 3, etc. change the index from ff 01 10 to 06 04 00 and 06 04 01 for ART and showtime respectively, but if the FF part refuses to respond, try leaving it as FF 06 04 for both of them. (i.e. both showtime and ART).

3. the most commonly available key IDs are the 06 and 08 keys, but recently, the 02 keys have started coming into play more frequently. now the key ID is intimately related to where you get your keys from, (how they are arranged at the site you get the keys from). if they are arranged as a string of 32 alphanumerics i.e
06 AA BB CC DD EE FF HH II HH KK LL MM NN OO PP
08 QQ RR SS TT UU VV WW XX YY ZZ AA BB CC DD EE FF
then what you need to do is break the string down into 2 columns each and change the key ID by adding replacing the first 0 with another number (commonly 1 or 5), somthing like this
06 AA BB CC DD EE FF HH
16 II HH KK LL MM NN OO PP
and then
08 QQ RR SS TT UU VV WW XX
18 YY ZZ AA BB CC DD EE FF

and that is how u enter the keys into the decoder. in some softcams that u may open (with notepad), they are already arranged like they are above so you will have less problems with them. anyhow, let us know how it goes, but u have to do it on a system that receives nilesat when there are keys currently active, like right now the disney channel keys are open.
Re: Free to Air codes by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2008
@ gangsta101,
thanks so much i've already done that but i've not yet tested the decoder with a valid key for showtime/ART.
I say agaian, thank you very much.
Merci Beaucoup
Re: Free to Air codes by Gangsta101(m): 7:13pm On Oct 20, 2008
Enigma,

I need your help, as you know i am using an ALI M3329 A1 processor clone device, now initially i read somewhere u couldn't use it to open encrypted channels, well, someone showed me how to access the key edit menu by pressing the meny button, moving the cursor down to the CAS menu, opening that and then pressing a red button on the decoder, this brings up the key edit menu so i can manually input keys. however, there are certain problems with this setup, first, it doesn't have the space for inputting provider ID, it just has the 2 digit key ident part, where the 4/6 digit provider ID should be, there are a series of four dashes _ _ _ _, so if for instance i want to enter showtime keys, i go to the showtime/betacrypt menu and change key ident part to say 02 and then i enter the rest, and it opens up for me. the only problem with this is that it will not recognise 2 seperate 02 keys such as when both showtime and art keys are available at the same time. so this means i can only input one set of keys at a time. i have tried to load softcams designed for other ALI B and C devices which have more support, but although it sees them, it will not accept them.

so in essence what i am asking of you is if u could help me search/ask about whether there is any way to edit the keys for an ALi A device which is safe, or if there is a way to generate a softcam which the decoder will accept. because the decoder has the option for firmware upgrade and channel upgrade via usb but i can't get them to work. i have tried googling but to no avail, and i can't seem to find any receiver by any major manufacturer which uses an ALI A1 chip, if not i would have tried searching for info about such devices in particular.
Thanks in advance.

PS: it is called I-class PVR receiver, and i can't find the manufacturers site, or any support for it anywhere.
Re: Free to Air codes by Gangsta101(m): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2008
Talk about asking the right questions, i think i found the website, here's the link http://www.iclasstech.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=1, though no support is posted anywhere. i'll keep searching sha. i have been perusing the net for any link to ali a1 receivers, there seems to be a lot of talk about them on non-english european sites, but i can't make out what they are saying even after using the translate fxn on google, but i 'll keep trying. i'll appreciate your help though.
Re: Free to Air codes by Enigma(m): 7:42pm On Oct 21, 2008
@ Gangsta

I don't know that particular receiver but I'll sniff around in a moment. Also, if you can post a picture of the keys menu that might help to spot something.

I suspect that the patch on the receiver might be out of date i.e. since the previous/current patch, the providers have tweaked their encryption which means some receivers need new patch. I'll give you an example: until about two days ago, many patched receivers could get Digi TV package on 1w but since a tweak, only some brands of receiver (e.g. Technomate series) with up to date patches can receive it.

Back to topic though: I know that some Comag (aka Silvercrest) receivers use Ali chips and owners of one type have inordinate problems with patching, while owners of the other type do better - though with some rigmarolle for even they as well.
Re: Free to Air codes by Enigma(m): 7:45pm On Oct 21, 2008
In view of your last post, have you seen the link below and is that your specific brand?

_http://www.dailykeys.com/today/softcam_iclass_9595x_pvr.html

cool

Edited I've just found something interesting. The link below has software for iclass 9595 as of 26/08/08 which is quite recent; however while I think, this is a patch I think we should double-check that it is not official software.

Check _http://www.sony-sat.com/SW/Sonysat/software_en.php
Re: Free to Air codes by Enigma(m): 8:03pm On Oct 21, 2008
@ Gangsta

I think Eureka! Check towards the bottom of link below - software for both 9595 x and 9595 Xii. Once you have correct software, loading softcam or entering keys should be a doddle.

_http://hv-softwares.ifrance.com/

grin

Edited: Oh nooooooooooooooo false alert; it seems all the software on that site are for the Hivion series (unless the iclass is a Hivion in disguise).

embarassed
Re: Free to Air codes by Gangsta101(m): 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2008
Enigma,

thanks a lot for the input, i have downloaded some of the files, i'll try loading them (after reading about them) and then i'll get back to u no matter the outcome. once again thanks for the time. really appreciate it.
Re: Free to Air codes by abujabooks(f): 10:57am On Oct 22, 2008
Great thread!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Official Thread of Free-To-Air Satellite TV (Part 1) / Q-SAT: QUEEN OF SATELLITES? / All About Multi Tv Free To Air On Astra 2b

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.