Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,269 members, 7,818,925 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals (11203 Views)

Buhari Budgets N39.88 Billion For Oil Finding In The North,slashes N'delta Fund / Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata / Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ochukoccna: 8:16am On Dec 31, 2012
Okay Mr Atto,if don't diss ebele on FB,can we do so on Nairaland?
Huh?!
Face it buster,uneasy is the head which wears the crown
That apart ebele's behaviour is deserving of stripes,that's why he's getting tongue lashed by many Nigerians
Tell him to move around Nigeria with a less security intrusive convoy so that Nigerians can show him some of the 'love' thry harbour in their hearts for him
Only one who is a murderer is the one afraid of his own shadow.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by solomonkane(m): 9:11am On Dec 31, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
LIAR! Shame on all LIARS!
There's nobody, I mean NOBODY, who supported and campaigned for GEJ in 2011 that will abuse, curse or insult him now. It is a different thing to disagree with any of the policies or programmes of govt and to abuse, curse or insult Mr president. It is the SORE LOSERS of 2011 elections, who by the way began this abuse during the 2011 elections, that have continued to abuse, insult and curse Mr president.
Get that into your thick skull. This is the TRUTH. Truth they say is bitter. Go and ask @Demdem, Gbawe and co.
Shame on all LIARS!
SORE losers, should get over whatever injuries they sustained from the DEFEAT of 2011 elections.

And you know this for a fact because?
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by solomonkane(m): 9:24am On Dec 31, 2012
It annoys me when one side seeks to adapt the rules of engagement to fit in with their viewpoint. What the hell is "destructive criticism"?
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Truckpusher(m): 9:36am On Dec 31, 2012
Me thought I'v been banned by Ratkillz(sexkillz), why am I still here?
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by GJames(m): 10:15am On Dec 31, 2012
(LIAR! Shame on all LIARS!
There's nobody, I mean NOBODY, who supported and campaigned for GEJ in 2011 that will abuse, curse or insult him now. It is a different thing to disagree with any of the policies or programmes of govt and to abuse, curse or insult Mr president. It is the SORE LOSERS of 2011 elections, who by the way began this abuse during the 2011 elections, that have continued to abuse, insult and curse Mr president.
Get that into your thick skull. This is the TRUTH. Truth they say is bitter. Go and ask @Demdem, Gbawe and co.
Shame on all LIARS!
SORE losers, should get over whatever injuries they sustained from the DEFEAT of 2011 elections. Quote)
So you believe what you just wrote. Ask OBJ if he insults GEJ or not
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by banki(m): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
@ sincere Nigerian since it's obvious you don't just support Jonathan, you actually are an insider I would just implore you to please give feedback to your bosses on how nigerians truly feel about the government, it's pure delusion to continue to believe that it's people in the opposition are responsible for the governments failures or actions or inactions.

It is the same government that admitted that cost of governance was high and they would ensure that cost of governance is reduced, next thing they employed doyin okupe,doing the same job as labaran maku Ruben abati, reono omokiri, oronto Douglass etc and this people have a retinue of aides and offices costing the government loads of money......it wasn't the opposition that did it it was mr president and even the blind man can see.....
When you talk about major airports getting a facelift it's a shame that the amount spent to do mediocre work can build at least three world class airports, is it not worrisome that the nation recorded three major air mishaps this year alone? Is it also not worrisome that as we speak only arilk,aero and IRS dot our airspace,whatever happened to the aviation intervention fund... Something is wrong somewhere and some people are not doing their work in the aviation and finance ministry and the CBnand boi....All this agencies report to the president of Nigeria
The same government keeps making excuses for the fuel subsidy mess, when the same government issued import licences to companies wheo had no businesses importing fuel,it's the same government that is responsible for the payments it's the same governments job to ensure that someone checks and verify claims who brought what before payments are made so how come they are complaining.... The government must look inwards......not at the opposition
The same government decked that the best time to remove the subsidy and cause confusion was on January 1st when many nigerians would be stranded at home In their villages thereby making it difficult to reach the major cities and towns....
The same government according to you is doing so much in the healthcare sector yet, when the wife of the president is sick she goes to Germany, when the senate president is Ill he goes to India, when governors fall I'll they rush to India and southafrica....how can you reconcile that
The same government through it's various spokespersons come out and create phantom jobs going by what I have heard and seen on tv, if I add the amount of jobs akinwumi adeshina,ngozi,aganga,okupe,and Jonathan himself have created on newspapers and tv the unemployment level in Nigeria should have increased by at least 50%
let's admit the truth this government has failed us in almost three years in the saddle as president Jonathan has shown gross incompetence In every sector, he may be a good person but he lacks the leadership qualities needed to govern a complex nation like Nigeria,

We don't need new super projects, just maintain and ensure the ones on ground are adequately managed please don't tell me the nonsense about electricity because if yaradua and Jonathan spent about 4 billion jonatahn sambo spent about 4 billion and obasanjo spent about 10 billion and we still don't have stable electricity that alone should make this administration and all the members of pdp bow their heads in shame..... And stop blaming opposition or ordinary nigerians....

True leaders act they don't complain,

2 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by nagoma(m): 1:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
G.James:
(LIAR! Shame on all LIARS!
Shame on all LIARS!
SORE losers, should get over whatever injuries they sustained from the DEFEAT of 2011 elections. Quote)
So you believe what you just wrote. Ask OBJ if he insults GEJ or not

GEJ is a failure and this is not an insult but a statement of fact. Good leaders don't mourn. Thir work speaks for them. Face your Oga and tell him if love him that much. Unless you are just a creep yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Inec Has A Server And The Result Shows Buhari Lost. / Nnamdi Kanu Gets VIP Treatment From Our Facility, DSS Denies IPoB Allegations / Tinubu Ready To Fire Any Minister Over Incompetence, Says Ajuri Ngelale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.