Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,140 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals (11192 Views)

Buhari Budgets N39.88 Billion For Oil Finding In The North,slashes N'delta Fund / Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata / Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Tolexander: 3:54am On Dec 30, 2012
A group, the Niger Delta Youth Initiative for Positive Change, has appealed to Nigerian youths to desist from insulting the country’s President on Facebook and other social media.

The group said some Nigerians had taken delight in using abusive words against President Goodluck Jonathan, adding that such attitude was not common in other countries.

National Coordinator of the group, Mr. David Ato, who made this call while speaking with newsmen in Port Harcourt on Friday, explained that President Goodluck Jonathan meant well for Nigerians.

Ato stated that the President needed the support of Nigerians, including youths, to be able to deliver on his election promises.

He said people using abusive words against the President should realise that Jonathan did not create the economic and political problems facing the country.

Ato said, “The youth should desist from using abusive words against the President of the country. We should learn how to respect our leaders and we need to support him because we elected him into that office.

“Insulting him on Facebook and other social media is not the best. The truth is that Nigeria has been facing a lot of economic and political problems for a long time. President Jonathan did not create these problems.”

He, however, urged the President to begin to deliver on his election promises in 2013, adding that Nigerians were waiting anxiously to see the manifestation of his transformation agenda.

Ato, who expressed optimism that Nigerians would soon begin to enjoy the dividends of democracy, also charged Jonathan to address the problem of insecurity, especially in the northern part of the country.

He decried the continued onslaught against innocent Nigerians by the Boko Haram sect, even as he called on Nigerians not to relent in praying for an end to the bomb attacks in the North.

He argued that the situation in the North was adversely affecting the image and economy of the country, adding that no investor would invest in a crisis-ridden environment.

Calling on security agents to relate with members of the public on security issues, Ato said such measure could help to improve intelligence gathering.
http://www.punchng.com/news/dont-insult-jonathan-on-facebook/

4 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Tolexander: 3:57am On Dec 30, 2012
why must we be insulting our dear president that brought facebook to nigeria?
'thank you President Goodluck Jonathan for bringing facebook to Nigeria'!

7 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by koruji(m): 4:20am On Dec 30, 2012
...but GEJ can keep insulting us!!!
GEJ has not seen anything yet.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Chanchit: 4:49am On Dec 30, 2012
WTF is Ato..? Oh..! He must be a son a gun, for tryin teach me how to use my MB on that useless imbesu.

2 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by hrmkz: 4:51am On Dec 30, 2012
Time to campaingne for 2015!

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Tolexander: 4:52am On Dec 30, 2012
Chanchit: WTF is Ato..? Oh..! He must be a son a gun, for tryin teach me how to use my MB on that useless imbesu.
common guy. Stop insulting your president!
Jonathan isn't a useless imbesu, he is jst only clueless

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by braine(m): 5:39am On Dec 30, 2012
And what would happen when he's insulted?? Thousands of people can't be wrong alltogether; this means something is wrong and it should be checked now that it hasn't gotten physical. cry

4 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Akshow: 6:09am On Dec 30, 2012
What raaaawbish. Me and my phone plus my Facebook account one idiot will now tell me who to insult or not. Infact for this nonsensical statement i am so going to his Facebook page to heap the insults he deserve on him. Ewu gambia of a president

5 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 30, 2012
A careful analysis of all those who ABUSE, CURSE and INSULT Mr president on this forum and other fora will CONFIRM that these were THE SAME persons who FIERCELY OPPOSED Mr president during the 2011 elections. Some persons in the opposition camp,including some of the 12million Nigerians that voted for opposition candidates in the 2011 elections, have refused to accept the humiliating DEFEAT they suffered in that election. These SORE LOSERS, have refused to accept the FACT that 2011 elections had been WON and LOST. They have carried the BATTLE and WAR pre-2011 elections into post-2011 era. Other countries unite immediately AFTER any election for the purpose of NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT but the we dont see that in Nigeria.
Ladies and gentlemen, permit to reiterate for the uptenth time and for the benefit of those who are still living in DENIAL, that the 2011 elections had been WON and LOST.
The 2011 elections had been WON and LOST...
2011 Election is OVER. Pls can we UNITE for NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT?
I didn't support Buhari during the 2011 elections, but I cant imagine myself engaging in abuses, insults, BAD-BELLEISM and MISCHIEF had Buhari won that election.
Shame on all SORE LOSERS!!

10 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Akshow: 6:46am On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: I careful analysis of all those who ABUSE, CURSE and INSULT Mr president on this forum and other fora will CONFIRM that these were THE SAME persons who FIERCELY OPPOSED Mr president during the 2011 elections. Some persons in the opposition camp,including some of the 12million Nigerians that voted for opposition candidates in the 2011 elections, have refused to accept the humiliating DEFEAT they suffered in that election. These SORE LOSERS, have refused to accept the FACT that 2011 elections had been WON and LOST. They have carried the BATTLE and WAR pre-2011 elections into post-2011 era. Other countries unite immediately AFTER any election for the purpose of NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT but the we dont see that in Nigeria.
Ladies and gentlemen, permit to reiterate for the uptenth time and for the benefit of those who are still living in DENIAL, that the 2011 elections had been WON and LOST.
I didn't support Buhari during the 2011 elections, but I cant imagine myself engaging in abuses, insults, BAD-BELLEISM and MISCHIEF had Buhari won that election.
jus Shut the f up there. I know of many who personally campaigned and voted for Ewu GEJ and they are now biting their fingers in regret. Only an insane mind bedevil wit sentiment would make excuses for GEJ and his epic failure plus his anti masses policies. Lets wait and see if he has another anti masses shock for us Tuesday

18 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Demdem(m): 6:50am On Dec 30, 2012
koruji: ...but GEJ can keep insulting us!!!

End of story.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by miiraaj: 6:59am On Dec 30, 2012
My Favourite theory.

THE RETARDEEN's THEORY which states that 'THE MORE A RETARDEEN TRIES TO PROVE THAT HE IS NOT A RETARDEEN THE MORE HE SHOWS HIS RETARDNESS.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 7:02am On Dec 30, 2012
Hey, there are other things common in Nigeria that is not common in other countries, but let us focus on Facebook instead. As usual.........
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by ecode1(m): 7:15am On Dec 30, 2012
Please ppeople should stop insulting Mr. President because he is trying is best. Only if Nigerian could put on the garment of patient and give him a benefit of doubt that he is not clueless but taking us on a journey of transformation which only takes time and require our patient. Let's reserve our comment still the end of his tenure before releasing your venom in words on him if he didn't do well. The office of the President should be respected. Nigerians need the attitude revolution of the mind. Let's change our mindset. God bless Nigera.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 7:23am On Dec 30, 2012
The purpose of elections all over the world is to usher in leaders for good governance. 2011 elections had come and GONE FOREVER. The 2011 elections ushered in President Jonathan to deliver good governance for the people of Nigeria in the next 4yrs. Despite the huge COMPLEXITIES and COMPLICATIONS of our country, and the UNPRECEDENTED distraction of Boko haram, the incumbent is doing his best to deliver good governance. The efforts of the govt are beginning to yield good fruits.
The thread opened 2 days ago about public power supply confirm the fact that majority of Nigerians are seeing IMPROVED power supply. As I write this comment, power supply in my area has been on for 4days now, no blink. I have NEVER experienced this sort of thing ANYWHERE in Nigeria.
Various interventions have been created to reduce unemployment. The 1,200 persons who won the YOUWIN first edition are getting grants to grow their businesses and employ other Nigerians. The second edition of YOUWIN is currently on and only few days ago, a thread was opened on NL for persons shortlisted to share information. Also about 50,000 graduates are currently being recruited by the FG and will be attached to various private companies and business for 1yr but their salaries will be paid by the govt for the period. Another 370,000 un-skilled and semi-skilled Nigerians will be employed nationwide for public works and paid monthly stipends. These direct interventions will complement the jobs being created in the agric sector, various construction sites(roads, rails, housing,etc), new universities,etc
The moribund rail transport system is coming back to life.
All previously impassable roads have either been repaired or are being repaired. Massive construction of federal highways is currently going on at a much higher pace.
New universities are being created to improve access and reduce the number of Nigerians who travel outside the country to seek higher education. The universities will also create jobs for academic and non-academic staff. Existing universities are receiving more funding than ever before.
Our airports are receiving very impressive face lift. Most of them are presently un-recognisable from the rot they were before.
Farmers are currently recieving DIRECT help from govt like NEVER before.
Shameful and fraudulent elections are now a thing of the past.
I can go on and on.
I dare to ask, WHAT MORE can a people ask for after an election?

2 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 30, 2012
Akshow: jus Shut the f up there. I know of many who personally campaigned and voted for Ewu GEJ and they are now biting their fingers in regret. Only an insane mind bedevil wit sentiment would make excuses for GEJ and his epic failure plus his anti masses policies. Lets wait and see if he has another anti masses shock for us Tuesday
LIAR! Shame on all LIARS!
There's nobody, I mean NOBODY, who supported and campaigned for GEJ in 2011 that will abuse, curse or insult him now. It is a different thing to disagree with any of the policies or programmes of govt and to abuse, curse or insult Mr president. It is the SORE LOSERS of 2011 elections, who by the way began this abuse during the 2011 elections, that have continued to abuse, insult and curse Mr president.
Get that into your thick skull. This is the TRUTH. Truth they say is bitter. Go and ask @Demdem, Gbawe and co.
Shame on all LIARS!
SORE losers, should get over whatever injuries they sustained from the DEFEAT of 2011 elections.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Osiris211: 7:34am On Dec 30, 2012
Mr. Ato, but it's okay when Niger Deltan youths combined with other paid internet mongrels insult other zonal political leaders and call them names like "rascals" , "Osama bn Buhari" and other demeaning names, right?

Respect is mutual and until you stop sending maggots to populate online forums and other micro blogging sites with lies on how you are transforming Nigeria, which I find more insulting than any direct name calling, you won't have any peace.

wetin una see sef?

7 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 30, 2012
e.code:
Please ppeople should stop insulting Mr. President because he is trying is best. Only if Nigerian could put on the garment of patient and give him a benefit of doubt that he is not clueless but taking us on a journey of transformation which only takes time and require our patient. Let's reserve our comment still the end of his tenure before releasing your venom in words on him if he didn't do well. The office of the President should be respected. Nigerians need the attitude revolution of the mind. Let's change our mindset. God bless Nigera.
My friend, no amount of appeal will soften the heart of children of the DEVIL. These abuses and insults started during 2011 elections and have continued with higher intensity thereafter. It is the LOSERS in that election that have vowed never to get over defeat.
Shame on BAD LOSERS!!
Shame on BAD-BELLE people!!
Shame on HATERS!!
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 30, 2012
So because he brought fb to nigeria then he should tell us how to use it bah? He is damn lucky i have deactivated my fb account.Any leader who fail to keep his manifesto does not deserve my praise.JONATHAN has failed nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Osiris211: 7:49am On Dec 30, 2012
That's my love cool

berem: So because he brought fb to nigeria then he should tell us how to use it bah? He is damn lucky i have deactivated my fb account.Any leader who fail to keep his manifesto does not deserve my praise.JONATHAN has failed nigerians!
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by GARRIx7(m): 8:01am On Dec 30, 2012
Why are Nigerians so ungrateful!

Why are they unappreciative of Excellent leaders??

Why can't we see Good in leaders God sent to rescue us from the shackles of darkness??

Somebody brought FACEBOOK to US all the way from AMERICA and the only way to thank him is to insult him, abi??

Shame on all you ingrates!!!!!!

cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 8:03am On Dec 30, 2012
Why dont you reason or ask yourself why most nigerians despise your master? Instead of you coming to nairaland to display outright stupidity by posting senseless and baseless topics trying to defend His Royal Cluelessness,why not ask we nigerians who voted for him(thank God i didnt vote) why we are angry and why he has failed to keep his own part of promise? The more Pro- d.umb threads you create,the more i despise your boss!
Sincere 9gerian:
My friend, no amount of appeal will soften the heart of children of the DEVIL. These abuses and insults started during 2011 elections and have continued with higher intensity thereafter. It is the LOSERS in that election that have vowed never to get over defeat.
Shame on BAD LOSERS!!
Shame on HATERS!!
angry

15 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 8:05am On Dec 30, 2012
Osiris.211:
That's my love cool

wink
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 8:06am On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: The purpose of elections all over the world is to usher in leaders for good governance. 2011 elections had come and GONE FOREVER. The 2011 elections ushered in President Jonathan to deliver good governance for the people of Nigeria in the next 4yrs. Despite the huge COMPLEXITIES and COMPLICATIONS of our country, and the UNPRECEDENTED distraction of Boko haram, the incumbent is doing his best to deliver good governance. The efforts of the govt are beginning to yield good fruits.
The thread opened 2 days ago about public power supply confirm the fact that majority of Nigerians are seeing IMPROVED power supply. As I write this comment, power supply in my area has been on for 4days now, no blink. I have NEVER experienced this sort of thing ANYWHERE in Nigeria.
Various interventions have been created to reduce unemployment. The 1,200 persons who won the YOUWIN first edition are getting grants to grow their businesses and employ other Nigerians. The second edition of YOUWIN is currently on and only few days ago, a thread was opened on NL for persons shortlisted to share information. Also about 50,000 graduates are currently being recruited by the FG and will be attached to various private companies and business for 1yr but their salaries will be paid by the govt for the period. Another 370,000 un-skilled and semi-skilled Nigerians will be employed nationwide for public works and paid monthly stipends. These direct interventions will complement the jobs being created in the agric sector, various construction sites(roads, rails, housing,etc), new universities,etc
The moribund rail transport system is coming back to life.
All previously impassable roads have either been repaired or are being repaired. Massive construction of federal highways is currently going on at a much higher pace.
New universities are being created to improve access and reduce the number of Nigerians who travel outside the country to seek higher education. The universities will also create jobs for academic and non-academic staff. Existing universities are receiving more funding than ever before.
Our airports are receiving very impressive face lift. Most of them are presently un-recognisable from the rot they were before.
Farmers are currently recieving DIRECT help from govt like NEVER before.
Shameful and fraudulent elections are now a thing of the past.
I can go on and on.
I dare to ask, WHAT MORE can a people ask for after an election?

JONATHAN has failed Nigerians!
AND YOU KNOW IT. ---------------
YOUR GAME IS UP
We know U are a PAID PDP agent
And U know that we know that U are a Paid PDP agent.
Enjoy Your BLOOD money while it lasts,,,Mr Reno Omockery.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: A careful analysis of all those who ABUSE, CURSE and INSULT Mr president on this forum and other fora will CONFIRM that these were THE SAME persons who FIERCELY OPPOSED Mr president during the 2011 elections. Some persons in the opposition camp,including some of the 12million Nigerians that voted for opposition candidates in the 2011 elections, have refused to accept the humiliating DEFEAT they suffered in that election. These SORE LOSERS, have refused to accept the FACT that 2011 elections had been WON and LOST. They have carried the BATTLE and WAR pre-2011 elections into post-2011 era. Other countries unite immediately AFTER any election for the purpose of NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT but the we dont see that in Nigeria.

Its really obvious that you have mental issues.

3 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Omen100(m): 8:15am On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere9gerian, y can't u just be sincere 2 very urself 4 once?

Sincere 9gerian:
Shame on BAD LOSERS!!
Shame on HATERS!!

2 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by bunmayo123: 8:17am On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: A careful analysis of all those who ABUSE, CURSE and INSULT Mr president on this forum and other fora will CONFIRM that these were THE SAME persons who FIERCELY OPPOSED Mr president during the 2011 elections. Some persons in the opposition camp,including some of the 12million Nigerians that voted for opposition candidates in the 2011 elections, have refused to accept the humiliating DEFEAT they suffered in that election. These SORE LOSERS, have refused to accept the FACT that 2011 elections had been WON and LOST. They have carried the BATTLE and WAR pre-2011 elections into post-2011 era. Other countries unite immediately AFTER any election for the purpose of NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT but the we dont see that in Nigeria.

you sound more like Okupe the attack dog that reason with his anus. stop defending jonathan on necessaryly. i didn't just voted for jonathan, but campaigned for him without any motivation from anybody. so deal with my criticism

3 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by eggheaders(m): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2012
Mr insincere Nigerian. have been on dis forum watching the way you spew gibberish. all I need is a one on one contact with you.I will use my semi automatic to silence you for been the most useless living or non living thing alive .for throwing outright lies to us.go on sucking ur shitt.y boss ball.s.can't wait for revolution to sweep you, ur boss and all ur disgusting likes

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by omiobo: 8:27am On Dec 30, 2012
Truth hurts
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by mosunade(f): 8:27am On Dec 30, 2012
koruji: ...but GEJ can keep insulting us!!!

What will you do? Kill him?

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Midastorch(m): 8:35am On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
LIAR! Shame on all LIARS!
There's nobody, I mean NOBODY, who supported and campaigned for GEJ in 2011 that will abuse, curse or insult him now. It is a different thing to disagree with any of the policies or programmes of govt and to abuse, curse or insult Mr president. It is the SORE LOSERS of 2011 elections, who by the way began this abuse during the 2011 elections, that have continued to abuse, insult and curse Mr president.
Get that into your thick skull. This is the TRUTH. Truth they say is bitter. Go and ask @Demdem, Gbawe and co.
Shame on all LIARS!
SORE losers, should get over whatever injuries they sustained from the DEFEAT of 2011 elections.
MR sore losers abi what is ur name,I will categorically tell you that I supported and Opted for GEJ during the last general election,eventho I'm noh a politican buh I believed then that Jonathan myt be the messiah nigeria wanted.do you want to hear it frm me?president GEJ is the most clueless and non performin president I've seen in my life.he myt be better than Bashir Al-Assad of syria buh as Naija is concern GEJ is the worst president of all tym.

6 Likes

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by jmaine: 8:37am On Dec 30, 2012
If all insults could dethrone him as your President and CIC . . . .It would have been productive, but as it stands....

All rants and insult without yield is a sheer waste of time....You all have 2 more years of unyielding screams to go

Indulge in it brethrensgrin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Recession: Senators Divided Over Sale Of National Assets / We Wish Kwara Election Is As Credible As Osun Election - Group / Buhari To Visit South Africa Over Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.