Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,924 members, 7,956,471 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:33 PM

Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals (11337 Views)

Buhari Budgets N39.88 Billion For Oil Finding In The North,slashes N'delta Fund / Ex-N'Delta Militants Declare Atiku Persona-Non-Grata / Boko Haram To N'Delta Militants: Bastards Let’s Roll Some Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by dayokanu(m): 5:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
Retardeen brought facebook to Nigeria

If they continue to abuse him on facebook

then he should take Facebook back to where he brought it from
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Truckpusher(m): 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
WHO IS THIS STAMPED EEDIOT? I DON'T KNOW YOU IF I CATCH YOU WHICH I CAN IF I WANT TO ....I'LL KILL YOU NOT AFTER YOU'V BEEN SODOMIZED.TRUST ME I DON'T MAKE EMPTY THREATS.
eggheaders:

who is the village fowl.must you bring up ethnic hatred everytime.go get a life Ndi ara.mind you Berem is not yoruba but sees d truth.I'diot can't wait to use your likes for shooting practice and feed your cadaver to the vultures.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by duni04(m): 5:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
And if we insult him shey they want to kill us ni
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by deletrue: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: The purpose of elections all over the world is to usher in leaders for good governance. 2011 elections had come and GONE FOREVER. The 2011 elections ushered in President Jonathan to deliver good governance for the people of Nigeria in the next 4yrs. Despite the huge COMPLEXITIES and COMPLICATIONS of our country, and the UNPRECEDENTED distraction of Boko haram, the incumbent is doing his best to deliver good governance. The efforts of the govt are beginning to yield good fruits.
The thread opened 2 days ago about public power supply confirm the fact that majority of Nigerians are seeing IMPROVED power supply. As I write this comment, power supply in my area has been on for 4days now, no blink. I have NEVER experienced this sort of thing ANYWHERE in Nigeria.
Various interventions have been created to reduce unemployment. The 1,200 persons who won the YOUWIN first edition are getting grants to grow their businesses and employ other Nigerians. The second edition of YOUWIN is currently on and only few days ago, a thread was opened on NL for persons shortlisted to share information. Also about 50,000 graduates are currently being recruited by the FG and will be attached to various private companies and business for 1yr but their salaries will be paid by the govt for the period. Another 370,000 un-skilled and semi-skilled Nigerians will be employed nationwide for public works and paid monthly stipends. These direct interventions will complement the jobs being created in the agric sector, various construction sites(roads, rails, housing,etc), new universities,etc
The moribund rail transport system is coming back to life.
All previously impassable roads have either been repaired or are being repaired. Massive construction of federal highways is currently going on at a much higher pace.
New universities are being created to improve access and reduce the number of Nigerians who travel outside the country to seek higher education. The universities will also create jobs for academic and non-academic staff. Existing universities are receiving more funding than ever before.
Our airports are receiving very impressive face lift. Most of them are presently un-recognisable from the rot they were before.
Farmers are currently recieving DIRECT help from govt like NEVER before.
Shameful and fraudulent elections are now a thing of the past.
I can go on and on.
I dare to ask, WHAT MORE can a people ask for after an election?
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Demdem(m): 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
ifihearam:

Oga honorarium,you know we have been through this road before,in as much as the president has is deficiencies does not amount to the continuous abuses and curses every day by scoundrels. He needs your prayers and encouragement. My guy if you are privileged to be around these politicians you will understand governance is not akara and bread. Oh you won't understand until you are charged with the baton of leadership...peace

Honararium grin ur method isnt bad and will work if we dont have fools and sycophants as leaders however those that decide to do it otherwise should also be free to do so. With all the prayers and encouragements that was given to him in bayelsa, what did he achieve with it there? Did he even reckon with those that were praying for him there? grin why is it that now that curses and insults are flying all about, he seems to be listening and attentive undecided U call them scoundrels, but i call them patriots.
That is the language our leaders especially the retardeen now understand. we should be liberal enough to dish it out generously.

No one begged him to serve, if he feels the heat is simply too much for him and he cant cope then he should simply ffuck off. Until when real and "toucheable" dividends are seen and felt, abegii let the insult flo jor.

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Truckpusher(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
COME 2015 GEJ WILL CONTEST AND WIN AGAIN LET US SEE IF YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE USELESS FAMILY WILL DROWN YOURSELVES IN THE LAGOON....I'M WAITING TO HEAR ABT THE CALAMITY THAT WILL BEFALL YOU ,BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT FAR FROM BEING TOTALLY DESTROYED....IMBE....
Akshow: What brought about south west again in this discussion? Ewu gambia. take your bigoted twisted clueless and senseless self to river Niger and take a dive in. Or better still take your hate infested mind to a highway and let a trailer run your miserable life down. Anuofia
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Truckpusher(m): 6:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
ARE YOU HUMAN OR A DOG?
berem: Ode! Go google am na. Why you dey ask me? angry
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by eggheaders(m): 6:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
Truckpusher: WHO IS THIS STAMPED EEDIOT? I DON'T KNOW YOU IF I CATCH YOU WHICH I CAN IF I WANT TO ....I'LL KILL YOU NOT AFTER YOU'V BEEN SODOMIZED.TRUST ME I DON'T MAKE EMPTY THREATS.
mofos,ain't no homo so keep ur sodomy.let arrange the meet up.am so sure am gonna kill you it no threat at all.just man up and let deal goat.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
All that voted for GEJ never knew they were dreaming...

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Reptyle(m): 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
jmaine: If all insults could dethrone him as your President and CIC . . . .It would have been productive, but as it stands....

All rants and insult without yield is a sheer waste of time....You all have 2 more years of unyielding screams to go

Indulge in it brethrensgrin

Be careful what you wish for. Lest your case be like the rich fool in the Bible or the foolish bird in Achebe's Things fall Apart who ate and drank so much that he foolishly challenged his Chi to a wrestling match. It has been said that the voice of the people is the voice of God. History is replete with leaders who fell out of favour with the people and thus fell out of favour with God. The people chose Saul to be king over them and God anointed him. When he misbehaved, the same people cried out to God and he lost the throne.

In this age we are in where Choppers and planes are falling from the skies and politicians are falling accident victims of the dangerous roads they fail to repair; an age where governors are catching erstwhile "poorman" diseases and returning from foreign hospitals in boxes, do you not think that you should be more circumspect in your statement and pray that your president continue to enjoy the goodwill of the people who elected him?

Or do you think that the chicanery of some of you who continue to praise his mediocrity to high heavens and can find no wrong in him will be able to sustain him for 2 more years if the majority turn against him even if it is just by slipping into nonchalance and indifference as is already happening?

Think again....and be very afraid...

1 Like

Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Ticklishmummy(f): 6:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: A careful analysis of all those who ABUSE, CURSE and INSULT Mr president on this forum and other fora will CONFIRM that these were THE SAME persons who FIERCELY OPPOSED Mr president during the 2011 elections. Some persons in the opposition camp,including some of the 12million Nigerians that voted for opposition candidates in the 2011 elections, have refused to accept the humiliating DEFEAT they suffered in that election. These SORE LOSERS, have refused to accept the FACT that 2011 elections had been WON and LOST. They have carried the BATTLE and WAR pre-2011 elections into post-2011 era. Other countries unite immediately AFTER any election for the purpose of NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT but the we dont see that in Nigeria.
Ladies and gentlemen, permit to reiterate for the uptenth time and for the benefit of those who are still living in DENIAL, that the 2011 elections had been WON and LOST.
The 2011 elections had been WON and LOST...
2011 Election is OVER. Pls can we UNITE for NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT?
I didn't support Buhari during the 2011 elections, but I cant imagine myself engaging in abuses, insults, BAD-BELLEISM and MISCHIEF had Buhari won that election.
Shame on all SORE LOSERS!!

Dude or Dudette,just how much were you paid for this?!
I read all your posts and its more than obvious you are one of the numerous stooges paid to do the job of forcing Jonathan on people.
Haba! No be by force o!why not let Jonathan's works speak for him?Even if you are the professional town crier,Jonathan has still got to let his actions speak louder than YOUR own words and that of others combined.

People are not blind and even those not fortunate to see can feel the not so pleasant vibes from Jonathan's administration so my dear glorified town crier what's with your rants exactly?!

All over the world,world leaders have experienced harsh criticisms,OBJ has always been the butt of jokes(at least I know you would have had the priviledge to attend one of Basketmouth's comedy shows,as a VIP too,LOL.Allow me to boost your profile) have you ever heard the guy take offence?!
If your Boss is not receptive to criticisms with a view to learning from his errors then I wonder how he intends to run again in the coming elections except of course he intends to force himself on the citizenry.

Mr Oga,please read me well,you and your Boss appear to be on a collision course,there might still be grace to slow down and reflect with a view to making changes but if you still insist Nigerians are wrong and Jonathan is right,then its fair to say"May Nigerians remain a solid rock and Jonathan and your likes an egg..." Please do me the favour of completing that sentence and relaying the message to your boss!
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Ticklishmummy(f): 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
ifihearam: I just pity some nigerians,well there is nothing your abuses will do to the life of the president,whether you abuse him or not he is still the president and will be till 2019 no amount of juju or curse can turn it otherwise. The most annoying or funny thing as the case may be is that no one in your entire generation up to the 5th will ever produce a president and it really hurts me.

Waoh!Waoh!Waoh!
Who let the dogs out from Aso Rock?Perhaps the BH boys!
Ironically,same also applies to you,its a good thing you already carved out a good career path for yourself as a professional butt-licker and glorified town crier.

What is bad is bad,there is no two ways about it,quit insulting people's intelligence please and tell Oga Jona the truth nowwww,its not so hard to do!
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by jmaine: 7:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
Double post
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by jmaine: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
Double Post
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by jmaine: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
Multiple post
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by jmaine: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
Multiple post
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by jmaine: 7:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
Reptyle:

Be careful what you wish for. Lest your case be like the rich fool in the Bible or the foolish bird in Achebe's Things fall Apart who ate and drank so much that he foolishly challenged his Chi to a wrestling match. It has been said that the voice of the people is the voice of God. History is replete with leaders who fell out of favour with the people and thus fell out of favour with God. The people chose Saul to be king over them and God anointed him. When he misbehaved, the same people cried out to God and he lost the throne.

In this age we are in where Choppers and planes are falling from the skies and politicians are falling accident victims of the dangerous roads they fail to repair; an age where governors are catching erstwhile "poorman" diseases and returning from foreign hospitals in boxes, do you not think that you should be more circumspect in your statement and pray that your president continue to enjoy the goodwill of the people who elected him?

Or do you think that the chicanery of some of you who continue to praise his mediocrity to high heavens and can find no wrong in him will be able to sustain him for 2 more years if the majority turn against him even if it is just by slipping into nonchalance and indifference as is already happening?

Think again....and be very afraid...

Simply shut up and move along. . .your E-rants is just a huge time wasting exercise . . . .

Nonsense
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Reptyle(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
jmaine:

Simply shut up and move along. . .your E-rants is just a huge time wasting exercise . . . .

Nonsense

I see that I touched a raw nerve there didn't I? Did I suddenly help you see clearly the precarious situation that your president is in? I guess sitting over and mismanaging the commonwealth of 160 million+ Nigerians has a way of giving one a larger than life image of ones' self and making one forget how fragile we really are. May God show your president mercy and give him the grace to live out his days as president.

Now you can take your finger off the reply button...I get the message that you hate been told the truth.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by skyfall: 9:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
Who is the bigger m0ron, Jonathan, Ato or the squirrels ruuning around on here defending him?
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by nagoma(m): 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
@Sincere 9gerian

nagoma:

Shame on cluelessness. Shame on the Reterdeen . Shame on corrupt leadership. Shame on anti- people policies.
Shame on you since you can't look Jonathan in the face and tell him the truth - that he has not demonstrated the ability to move Nigeria forward and that he clearly has no capacity to work as an effective President for Nigeria . Shame on you.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by superior1: 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
Yes, I got registered a few months ago but its very easy to decipher those who have been supporting this govt all the while and those who been in opposition camps all the while. Some even say it categorically that they didn't vote for the govt. Again I only got registered then but I was coming here as a guest though not as frequent as now. Immediately I got registered and saw the high degree of HATE, attacks and propaganda against the incumbent, I immediately volunteered to take on the propagandists and HATERS. These SORE LOSERS have been fighting the incumbent from all angles since after the election. How can we develop nationally if we continue in this partisan acrimony in and out of election. Just imagine, if immediately after the election in Lagos, the PDP went underground and starting fighting tooth and nail to make Lagos ungovernable. They stir up protests to oppose Lekki toll gates and LASU school fees increment, sponsor kidnapping of people here and there, bomb some parts of Lagos,etc Do you think with all those distraction that Lagos would still have achieved whatever it claims to have achieved or still rake in N30billion monthly?
The point I'v been making is that we should draw a line between elections and national development. After elections, all waring camps should unite for the purpose of national development. The level of HATE some persons display online gives them away as persons capable of vandalizing public infrastructure, including public power supply infrastructure. If they do or sponsor such things, are they promoting or hurting development?

Enu opuro kin seje, Lair mouth no dey bleed. May God direct your life in 2013 the same way Jonathan has been directing Nigeria in the last 2 years
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by garba(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
gej brought fb to nigeria? lolzzz I had been on fb since 2005, were was he then? definitely not in aso. du!!! ;Dgej brought fb to nigeria? lolzzz I had been on fb since 2005, were was he then? definitely not in aso. du!!!
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by sonickay(m): 12:37am On Dec 31, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
LIAR! Shame on all LIARS!
There's nobody, I mean NOBODY, who supported and campaigned for GEJ in 2011 that will abuse, curse or insult him now. It is a different thing to disagree with any of the policies or programmes of govt and to abuse, curse or insult Mr president. It is the SORE LOSERS of 2011 elections, who by the way began this abuse during the 2011 elections, that have continued to abuse, insult and curse Mr president.
Get that into your thick skull. This is the TRUTH. Truth they say is bitter. Go and ask @Demdem, Gbawe and co.
Shame on all LIARS!
SORE losers, should get over whatever injuries they sustained from the DEFEAT of 2011 elections.
have u addressed d issue of d topic here or u r just out to derail dis thread n attack people. Tink dialetically n give us ur submissons, dont make excuses for him here, d issue is not who voted who, party or palaver, it is about his new theory n his lack of assuring solution to it. D steps of modern democracy shud b in quantum positive development in economical, social, political n cultural aspects and not a drag i drag affair between padis.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by purplekayc(m): 2:18am On Dec 31, 2012
where and how has GED bee insulted let him tell us .....
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by rts1(m): 5:02am On Dec 31, 2012
sorry! l hv been usin FB b4 Yaradua even came 2 power ok
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by rts1(m): 5:10am On Dec 31, 2012
Tolexander: why must we be insulting our dear president that brought facebook to nigeria?
'thank you President Goodluck Jonathan for bringing facebook to Nigeria'!
Sorry! Gej brought FB 4 u nt Nigerian ok cos l hv been on FB b4 him
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by awodman: 5:44am On Dec 31, 2012
Memphis357:
Fool!!!
You forgot to add an all time record. Your dumb person of a president and his administration squandered 5 trillion naira in TWO fucking years with absolutely NOTHING to show for it apart from squalor and poverty. Can you honestly compare the economy we had in 1996 and now and say to yourself that we have improved a whole lot? If this is what you call success,you're just a fucking retarding,sick and demented fellow.
Bros abeg no vex..all d points mentioned from 1-10 disprove dem one by one den..
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Muffy2912: 7:08am On Dec 31, 2012
Mr.David Atto or whatever you called yourself may God punish you.Please tell me how well your MUMU brother meant for Nigeria.So by defending Corruption and corrupt people is what your meant well mean kwo?GEJ rigged the election,he was not voted for.We will continue to pray to God to intervene and you will see the devastating result from God very soon.IDIOT!!!!!
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by morewealth(m): 7:19am On Dec 31, 2012
Tolexander: why must we be insulting our dear president that brought facebook to nigeria?
'thank you President Goodluck Jonathan for bringing facebook to Nigeria'!
Was it Goodluck that brought facebook to Nigeria
This is news to me.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by Pat4lyf: 7:31am On Dec 31, 2012
Wat i see is dat nigerians luv tribalism,wen they see that it is a yoruba man dat is in aso rock they wud start speaking well of him,even wen he did the most stupid thing 2 them.
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by jmaine: 7:40am On Dec 31, 2012
Reptyle:

I see that I touched a raw nerve there didn't I? Did I suddenly help you see clearly the precarious situation that your president is in? I guess sitting over and mismanaging the commonwealth of 160 million+ Nigerians has a way of giving one a larger than life image of ones' self and making one forget how fragile we really are. May God show your president mercy and give him the grace to live out his days as president.

Now you can take your finger off the reply button...I get the message that you hate been told the truth.

How does a poor network aiding multiple posting equate to hitting a raw nerve...

You peeps take your rants too seriously . ...any time you log in here . . .simply know it's an exercise in futility cos you have 2 good years of excruciating cynicism....
Re: Don't Insult Jonathan On Facebook - N'Delta Group Appeals by eggheaders(m): 7:55am On Dec 31, 2012
Pat4lyf: Wat i see is dat nigerians luv tribalism,wen they see that it is a yoruba man dat is in aso rock they wud start speaking well of him,even wen he did the most stupid thing 2 them.

you are a silly liar.yorubas are the biggest critics of obj.so Just stfu.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG To Release N100bn For Capital Projects / Probe Panel Indicts Lawal Daura Over N8.2bn Pension Fund / Nigeria's Day Of Freedom Is At The Door, Says Vp Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.