Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven - Celebrities (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven (109583 Views)

How Can We Improve The Celebrities Section? / *~ Missy B Voted Celebrities Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Do's And Don'ts Of Celebrities Section (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
^^^
Are u in your mid-20s?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 8:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
ogugua88:

[size=13pt]Na to remove your left leg with cutlass.[/size]
Tony Parker is one of the fastest point guards in the league and I am as fast. Let's see how far you can run. Even in flatstonguetonguetonguetongue

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:10am On Jan 17, 2013
Less than 700 usernames needed for Nairaland to reach d threshold of 1million registered monikers!

This is absolutely incredible.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
CFCfan: Less than 700 usernames needed for Nairaland to reach d threshold of 1million registered monikers!

This is absolutely incredible.
oya make una begin register new new IDs na... wink
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
Good morning/afternoon, everyone cool.

Update: It's now less than 300 monikers needed for NL to reach the 1million mark! This would cement the status of this site as the largest African online discussion forum.

In other news, another Igbo person, this time an Igbo female blogger has issues with Tonto Dikeh's lifestyle!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
CFCfan: Good morning/afternoon, everyone cool.

Update: It's now less than 300 monikers needed for NL to reach the 1million mark! This would cement the status of this site as the largest African online discussion forum.

In other news, another Igbo person, this time an Igbo female blogger has issues with Tonto Dikeh's lifestyle!
lol. i just viewed the thread. people no get work sha...
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
^^^
No be small thing o, my brother. But it turns out that the 'blogger' is apparently a relationship expert who is still single shocked.

By the way, I think I've already caught the AFCON fever! It's only 2 days away, and 4 days to the Super Eagles first match. From this weekend ESPN3 will be my other go to site, because it will show the AFCON matches.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 5:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
This is the funniest thread I've ever seen on NL!
www.nairaland.com/1164286/afcon-2013-jokes-lets-share
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Mynd44: 5:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
Joblessness
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2013
CFCfan: ^^^
No be small thing o, my brother. But it turns out that the 'blogger' is apparently a relationship expert who is still single shocked.

By the way, I think I've already caught the AFCON fever! It's only 2 days away, and 4 days to the Super Eagles first match. From this weekend ESPN3 will be my other go to site, because it will show the AFCON matches.
nothing do you. I'm not missing any of the interesting games. Its DSTV here though.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
brokoto: nothing do you. I'm not missing any of the interesting games. Its DSTV here though.

That's good. I also heard that there is another Pay-tv company called GOTV. The subscription fee is 1,500 naira per month. Are they also going to show the AFCON? It seems that Nigerians won't be able to watch the matches on terrestrial tv.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jan 17, 2013
CFCfan:

That's good. I also heard that there is another Pay-tv company called GOTV. The subscription fee is 1,500 naira per month. Are they also going to show the AFCON? It seems that Nigerians won't be able to watch the matches on terrestrial tv.
dunno about GOTV but be rest assured we won't miss the games. There's always public viewing centers around.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 17, 2013
brokoto: dunno about GOTV but be rest assured we won't miss the games. There's always public viewing centers around.

Ok. Yeah, viewing centers are excellent; sometimes it's better to watch football with a large crowd.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 17, 2013
CFCfan:

Ok. Yeah, viewing centers are excellent; sometimes it's better to watch football with a large crowd.
wink your head de there!
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2013
I heard that Mercy Johnson and Tonto Dikeh will perform the official theme song of the AFCON. *sarcasm*
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 17, 2013
brokoto: wink your head de there!

I can remember patronizing viewing centers in Enugu, during the 2006 AFCON and World Cup, and the 2005 FIFA U-20 World Cup.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
CFCfan:

I can remember patronizing viewing centers in Enugu, during the 2006 AFCON and World Cup, and the 2005 FIFA U-20 World Cup.
how was the experience?
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
brokoto: how was the experience?

It was generally a fun experience.
I recall during the Nigeria v Morocco semifinal match of the 2005 U-20 World cup; when the Flying Eagles scored the 3rd goal, everyone was hugging each other!

Also in the quarterfinal match against the Netherlands, my fellow viewers would chant "over the bar" during the penalty shoot-out. At the end of the penalty shoot-out, everyone burst out into the streets (Obiagu Rd), chanting the names of our players (obviously, this was because Naija won d match).

I also watched the 2006 World Cup game between England and Paraguay. Virtually everyone at the viewing center was rooting for England, including your's truly. smiley
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
grin its always fun sha. When I was in school at nsukka we always went to viewing centers. I don't usually make noise but during last seasons semi final against Barca I couldn't believe myself when Torres scored. I shouted and shouted and shouted. Lol. I was happier that day than when we even won the champions league. smiley
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 9:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
CFCfan:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Never you dream of GoTV when it comes to sports. You'll be disappointed. GoTV have only 2 sports channel, which is
S.BLITZ and S.SELECT, if there's any other addition, it will be S.9, which are not always reliable when it comes to broadcasting live matches. Though they're a subsidiary of Dstv. Don't be surprised if Dstv disappoints their 'family' and 'access' subscribers by not showing this match no S.3 and S.6.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 17, 2013
@brokoto: Wow, u went to Nsukka! I was attending FGC Enugu from 2001 to 2006.
Anyway, I watched the Barca v Chelsea game in my school library! So when Ramirez and Torres scored their goals, I could only do a fist pump lol.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
CFCfan: @brokoto: Wow, u went to Nsukka! I was attending FGC Enugu from 2001 to 2006.
Anyway, I watched the Barca v Chelsea game in my school library! So when Ramirez and Torres scored their goals, I could only do a fist pump lol.
choi! Sorry º°˚˚˚°º‎​ . U no watch the match at all. I just graduated from UNN Nsukka last November.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jan 17, 2013
@Eze Promoe: that means that if one wants to watch the AFCON and the major European leagues, the person has to fork out a minimum of 5000 naira and above every month! That's a little on s high side for most Nigerians.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 17, 2013
brokoto: choi! Sorry º°˚˚˚°º‎​ . U no watch the match at all. I just graduated from UNN Nsukka last November.

Congrats on your graduation! Why u talk say I no watch the match? Abi na because I dey for library? cheesy
I was still feeling the tension.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2013
CFCfan:

Congrats on your graduation! Why u talk say I no watch the match? Abi na because I dey for library? cheesy
I was still feeling the tension.
thanks.

Yes na. Imagine doing only fist pumps when the 2nd goal entered. Ha! I no fit o. That library for erupt that day.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2013
brokoto: thanks.

Yes na. Imagine doing only fist pumps when the 2nd goal entered. Ha! I no fit o. That library for erupt that day.
You have a point tho. I felt like going to the Camp Nou to hug Torres! grin

I didn't even watch the final live, because I was helping to organize a conference in my Church. It was my elder bro that texted me the result. Na the following Monday wey I come watch the match.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
CFCfan:
You have a point tho. I felt like going to the Camp Nou to hug Torres! grin

I didn't even watch the final live, because I was helping to organize a conference in my Church. It was my elder bro that texted me the result. Na the following Monday wey I come watch the match.
kai! Guy better change your username abeg. That was the single most important match of CFC so far and you missed it! *shudders*
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
brokoto: kai! Guy better change your username abeg. That was the single most important match of CFC so far and you missed it! *shudders*

No be say I miss am deliberately, it was just a clash of schedules. The thing pain me sha undecided. If not for the conference, I would have watched d match live.
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 11:57pm On Jan 17, 2013
CFCfan: @Eze Promoe: that means that if one wants to watch the AFCON and the major European leagues, the person has to fork out a minimum of 5000 naira and above every month! That's a little on s high side for most Nigerians.
South Africans are out to drain Nigerians all what's found in their pocket. I must go for this AFCON to South Africa. MTN and Dstv are craps of the millenium

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:15am On Jan 18, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss kiss embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by EzePromoe: 12:26am On Jan 18, 2013
LUCENZO, stop mixing ogogoro with french wine for breakfast.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities Section Chat Room & Amebors' Haven by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 18, 2013
Lucenzo, wetin do u nau?

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (62) (Reply)

Davido To Move To His House With An Elevator In Banana Island / Graphic Photos Of Ebony Reigns’ Corpse & Accident Scene / Peter Okoye & Lola Omotayo's Traditional Wedding (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.