Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Why Girls Like Guys That Play Games And Sweet Words? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Like Guys That Play Games And Sweet Words? (1584 Views)

Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Exposed: “Why Girls Play Hard To Get & How To Make Them Not Do It Around You" / What Are The Sweet Words That All Girls Like To Hear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Girls Like Guys That Play Games And Sweet Words? by Binary(m): 3:52pm On Feb 21, 2008
[/b]As the day go by, i binging to see playing game as a way some one should go with. B4 you criticizer me let me tell you my experienced. I m Handsome Looking guy that have all it takes to make girl comfortable and happy but i discovered that some girls i have come in contact with doesn't like being honest in relationship. I tried to be truthful and honest in relationship, But Young girls nowadays doesn't like that. So i decide to change by telling them what they want to hear. its a pity when i saw them dancing to the tone of my music, But i can help rather than taking pleasure and fun on it. Why is it like that? they believed sweet month, they don't care wat come after that. It really peace me off Shal but i just hv to do it. That is wat they want.[b]
Re: Why Girls Like Guys That Play Games And Sweet Words? by iice(f): 8:11am On Feb 25, 2008
Good gawd undecided thought i was crossed eyed for a minute there

Nwayz. . .yeah yeah. . .na condition plus cause and effect
BTW what's with all the i am a handsome guy and can make her happy themes? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Having More Dan 1 Partner.; Good Or Bad / Have You Ever Hit Your Significant Other? / Are Most Nairalanders Lonely Folks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.