Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,278 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Why Do Majority Of Babes Loves Yahoo Yahoo Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Majority Of Babes Loves Yahoo Yahoo Guys? (752 Views)

5 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Date 'yahoo' Guys / Which State In Nigeria Do Majority Of Heartbreaker Men Come From? / Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Majority Of Babes Loves Yahoo Yahoo Guys? by MADEMANN: 6:47pm On Dec 30, 2012
Why Do Majority of Babes Loves Yahoo Yahoo Guys?

I have observed nowadays that Many of our N9ja Babes always loves to be hanging out with Yahoo Yahoo Guys.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Babes Loves Yahoo Yahoo Guys? by iamtheprincipal: 6:56pm On Dec 30, 2012
Simple: All 99.999% of young ladies (married ones inclusive) are after in our present dat is Money, Money and more Money.
It's evident in the kind of living we find in our homes, streets, market places, cinamas, schools, places of worship, etc.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Babes Loves Yahoo Yahoo Guys? by mabebe1(f): 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
wel said
Re: Why Do Majority Of Babes Loves Yahoo Yahoo Guys? by destones: 7:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
Poverty mentality.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Majority Of Babes Loves Yahoo Yahoo Guys? by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
They do not love yahoo yahoo.. What they love is money money.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Babes Loves Yahoo Yahoo Guys? by k2039: 7:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
iamtheprincipal: Simple: All 99.999% of young ladies (married ones inclusive) are after in our present dat is Money, Money and more Money.
It's evident in the kind of living we find in our homes, streets, market places, cinamas, schools, places of worship, etc.

[color=soyouquotedme]bravo [/color]
Re: Why Do Majority Of Babes Loves Yahoo Yahoo Guys? by Kaxmytex(m): 7:34pm On Dec 30, 2012
iamtheprincipal: Simple: All 99.999% of young ladies (married ones inclusive) are after in our present dat is Money, Money and more Money.
i fear dis ur stat. o gringrin

(1) (Reply)

Send Me Your Facebook Id I Will Connect You To A Confirm Sugar Mummy ... / How To Talk To A Girl / Women Are The Most Pwerful And Amazing Being

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.