Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,666 members, 7,809,514 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? (2950 Views)

Which State In Nigeria Do Majority Of Heartbreaker Men Come From? / Why Do Majority Of Babes Loves Yahoo Yahoo Guys? / Reasons Why Many Nigerian Women Look Unattractive To Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Orikinla(m): 5:19am On Dec 05, 2011
Majority of Nigerian women age faster these days and they start looking scary and ugly after age 40 unlike majority of Nigerian men. They dress like they are retired matrons and often become boring companions. Why do they prefer to look so unattractive?
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Flashaldrin(m): 5:52am On Dec 05, 2011
not all do that o. i know many that still dress to look sexy at that age.
but those that do have the following reasons;
1. kinda feel they've achieved it all
2. their husbands dont appreciate them no more
3. they've been forcing themselves for so long
4. suffer
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by 195(f): 6:19am On Dec 05, 2011
suffer suffer
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Jenifa1: 6:26am On Dec 05, 2011
Orikinla:

Majority of Nigerian women age faster these days and they start looking scary and ugly after age 40 unlike majority of Nigerian men.

are you blind?
how many good looking aristos do you know?
you are one of them so I don't blame you. old ugly pot-bellied alhaji looking for excuse to chase after 18 yr old girls.
thunder fire your kini. . . angry

better go back and meet your wife. give her money and she will upgrade herself. always works!!
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by deemarie(f): 7:05am On Dec 05, 2011
i think it's just the way some of them think, after marriage some women think it's not necessary to keep looking good for their men, using make-up early also causes early aging, since all this things we apply to our faces are chemicals, am 19 and I don't make-up, if you can't use your natural without looking like a ghost at 25, you are in deep shit, on another note, if you have the expense to eat good food and care for your skin, you won't age fast,
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 05, 2011
Jenifa_:

are you blind?
you are one of them so I don't blame you. old ugly pot-bellied alhaji looking for excuse to chase after 18 yr old girls.
[size=19pt]thunder fire your kini. . . angry
[/size]
better go back and meet your wife. give her money and she will upgrade herself. always works!!
shocked shocked shocked
[size=14pt]Jenifa! Iyawo mi. Mi o mo pe o le binu to yii. . . Ha! Se o fe ki bobo aristo yi ku da nu ni? Mi o ni pa'ro sha, mo gbadun bo se bi nu fun! Oro man yi ti sun mi! Oseeeee![/size] cool cool cool
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 05, 2011
Thank God that the females in my family are in the minority.
Sexy Ekiti women, always dress to kill I tell you.
I hope my mom passes that gene to me, since she no fit pazz her big ikebe gene angry

@Post

May be true. Because Nigerian men look unattractive after age 21.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
I'm more than 21. . . Kilode?cool cool tongue[/size]
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]^^^
I'm more than 21. . . Kilode?cool cool tongue[/size]

What exactly is your point?
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 05, 2011
Even a 58 yr old white woman looks better in shape than an average 21 yr old naija girl undecided
Ehn na wetin dey happen? undecided undecided
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 05, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

I hope my mom passes that gene to me, since she no fit pazz her big ikebe gene angry

@Post

Ekiti women wey look like body builders with all their muscles grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 05, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

What exactly is your point?
[size=14pt]My point is that your earlier point is soo NOT true. . . cool

Ma ba mi fa. . .[/size]
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]My point is that your earlier point is soo NOT true. . . cool

Ma ba mi fa. . .[/size]

How is it not true? Get to the point, o jere.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

How is it not true? Get to the point, o jere.

[size=14pt]Obirin yi. . . Ki lo tun so laro yi? nkan ti e mi so ni pe,mo ti ko ja 21 years of hage **changes to Ekiti accent** and hayam still has hattractive has hever. . . Yes ke! cheesy[/size]
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Obirin yi. . . Ki lo tun so laro yi? nkan ti e mi so ni pe,mo ti ko ja 21 years of hage **changes to Ekiti accent** and hayam still has hattractive has hever. . . Yes ke! cheesy[/size]

You're still speaking in your village's accent. Try again. We no dey do "I yam what I yam" in my state abeg.  cheesy

As for your attractiveness, that has nothing to do with my post. LOL are you trying to individualize yourself or trying to defend an in-group?
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Nobody: 9:08am On Dec 05, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

You're still speaking in your village's accent. Try again. We no dey do "I yam what I yam" in my state abeg.  cheesy

As for your attractiveness, that has nothing to do with my post. LOL are you trying to individualize yourself or trying to defend an in-group?
[size=14pt]Haha. grin

You made it look as if it's obtainable as a group, so mo kan so fun e pe eris not likey dat o. . . Abi se mi o wa attractive to ni? Haaaa! Jor o! ma je ki eru bami laro yi o. . . Otutu mu mi nbi, ma ko eru mo otutu. . . cheesy[/size]
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Mynd44: 10:10am On Dec 05, 2011
Ileke-IdI:

@Post

I actually school in Ekiti and I want to pronounce what you've just said as FALSE
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Nobody: 10:25am On Dec 05, 2011
Mynd_44:

I actually school in Ekiti and I want to pronounce what you've just said as FALSE
[size=30pt]DIES!. . .[/size] grin
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by freecocoa(f): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2011
As if you people don't know OP,all he does is try to get underage girls to bed which he hasn't succeeded in,he's just looking for ways to justify his perverseness,OLD VIRGIN BOZO.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Orikinla(m): 10:43am On Dec 05, 2011
Jenifa_:

are you blind?
thunder fire your kini. . . angry

You have not seen me and my guys in Lagos.
We look 10 to 15 years younger even though we are in our early and late 40s.
We are dashing and with flat tummies. We look better and hotter than RMD.
Infact RMD is looking like our uncle. grin

But our fellow women of the same age group look like our aunties.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Nobody: 10:52am On Dec 05, 2011
[size=14pt]^^^
"We look 10 to 15 years younger even though we are in our early and late 40s."

With those gray hair on your head? cheesy Oga yarn better jare. . . grin[/size]
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Parisgoodman(m): 11:11am On Dec 05, 2011
OP, The nigerian man 2 de suffer her wife abeg! Imagine only one person go de go market, cook, clean house, farm(villagers), take care of 6 to 10 kids, and all the rest. Tell me why she nor go age, no better food sef, i know say my wife nor go pass tru all dos yeye african senseless palava.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 05, 2011
All i can say is that they dont work out
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Orikinla(m): 11:22am On Dec 05, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]^^^
"We look 10 to 15 years younger even though we are in our early and late 40s."

With those gray hair on your head? cheesy Oga yarn better jare. . . grin[/size]

You can dye the gray hair and hit the clubs and campuses.

I only refused to dye to discourage many younger babes, but they don't seem to care.
Mother and daughter are often competing for dates.

Jokes aside, our women should do their best to look HEALTHY and TRENDY and SEXY to keep turning on their men.
When 40 to 45 years old wives look so dull and ill, their husbands will look for more exciting attractions outside.

Seriously, many of them really turn you off.
They look like they don't care anymore.

There is nothing wrong in a 45 year old woman looking younger and sexier!

I saw one in a mini skirt the other day and she was really hot and I told her so.

Your wife should always look hot enough to give you an E-R-E-CTION at first sight.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 05, 2011
Mynd_44:

FALLS grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 05, 2011
Orikinla:

I only refused to dye to discourage many younger babes, but they don't seem to care.
Mother and daughter are often competing for dates.

Jokes aside, our women should do their best to look HEALTHY and TRENDY and SEXY to keep turning on their men.
When 40 to 45 years old wives look so dull and ill, their husbands will look for more exciting attractions outside.

Seriously, many of them really turn you off.
They look like they don't care anymore.

I saw one in a mini skirt the other day and she was really hot and I told her so.

Your wife should always look hot enough to give you an E-R-E-CTION at first sight.

[size=14pt]
^^^
Chei! LMAO @ a 45 year old dying his hair to attract younger ladies. . . grin grin grin Do you also dye the wrinkles on your faces? cheesy

Some of your points are true by the way, but your using yourself as an example is just plain Ridiculous. . . grin grin grin [/size]
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Jenifa1: 5:57am On Dec 06, 2011
Orikinla:

hugh hefner wannabe,

that's your lifestyle. It is a subalternate lifestyle and not many middle aged men and women are into that.
45 year old women are NOT meant to be looking like girls or frequenting clubs alongside their daughters.
Just be honest with yourself that you are [i]pedop[/i]hile. and stop trying to justify your actions by putting your female agemates down.

mr aristo, even if campus girls young enough to be your daughter are lying to you convincingly that you are good looking, don't you have common sense enough to tell that they are only after your wallet?  lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 06, 2011
Jenifa_:

[size=25pt]hugh hefner wannabe,

mr aristo, even if campus girls young enough to be your daughter are lying to you convincingly that you are good looking, don't you have common sense enough to tell that they are only after your wallet?  lipsrsealed
[/size]

[size=14pt] shocked shocked shocked Wouf Wouf Wouf! angry[/size]

[size=30pt]DIES! grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by somegirl1: 11:52am On Dec 06, 2011
cos life is not as tough on the african man as it is on the african woman.
After all the stress they go through coupled with poverty, how on earth are they supposed to come out looking like vivica fox?
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Natasha2(f): 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2011
hard work and lack of body care, cheesy but its not just Nigerian women
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 06, 2011
Mynd_44:

Anyone can be anything on the internet dear. But thanks for your contribution.

sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Haha.  grin

You made it look as if it's obtainable as a group, so mo kan so fun e pe eris not likey dat o. . . Abi se mi o wa attractive to ni? Haaaa! Jor o! ma je ki eru bami laro yi o. . . Otutu mu mi nbi, ma ko eru mo otutu. . . cheesy[/size]

As much as i'm happy that you speak Yoruba, refine it a lil. You're still at the beginner level. But I'm impressed at your achievement so far sha.
Re: Why Do Majority Of Nigerian Women Look Unattractive After 40? by NicolePatrick(f): 1:38am On Dec 22, 2013
You [color=#000099][/color]are very stupid for saying such words shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Bond With A Partner I Barely Know? / What Are The Ideal Ways Of Wooing A Girl? / Husband Scarcity And The Way Forward.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.