Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies (11603 Views)

Some Common Misconceptions About Light-skinned Ladies / Why Do Light Skin Ladies Get So Much Hate? / Are Dark Skin Ladies Going Extinct In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 8:34pm On Feb 21, 2008
I will be honest. . .I hav fancied some. . . .but frankly won kere ni number

Brown skin appeals to me way more than light skin.

What surprises me is the fact I am in the minority amongst black men.

the same critical eye applied to darker skinned women is set aside once the woman is light skinned.

Rather than hash over I am sure well trodden territory. . . .I just want to show love to those darker skinned Ladies out ther

Doyeye Loves you wink
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by TheSly: 8:40pm On Feb 21, 2008
black skin. . .white skin. . . . . . nothin concerns me. . . cheesy

i love err type tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Busta(f): 8:42pm On Feb 21, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . . . . to think that a guy actually started this topic
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Uche2nna(m): 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

grin grin grin grin grin

wetin concern agbero with overload
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by almondjoy(f): 8:52pm On Feb 21, 2008
He said we should shout? tongue

[size=30pt]ATUTUPOOYOYO!  THEY SUUUUUUUUUUUURZ IZZZZZ UGLY!!!![/size]

Ugly brown beanie babies! cheesy
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Uche2nna(m): 8:56pm On Feb 21, 2008
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by NaJaHaJe(f): 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2008
@AJ

na wa oooo. . . . . . . . . . . ur own to much grin grin

Busta:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm . . . . . . to think that a guy actually started this topic

I thought so too grin something must have struck a nerve grin grin

@poster

am fair so that means you hate me eh? sad
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by almondjoy(f): 9:00pm On Feb 21, 2008
. . . . . . .if you need clarification just ask.  This is part 2 of the previous wars that you may not be privvy to.  Don't spread hate here please.  Just have a good time. . . . . .or please move elsewhere.

Thank you! kiss

Gosh a tire for these people sef!  Just walk around nairaland half-stoned.
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 9:02pm On Feb 21, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Ol bob. . . .I dey discriminate. Ghana chicks with their blackness dey trip me well well.

But e get this white chick wey dey play eye games with me. . . .if you see im yansh eh grin

@almondjoy

Original blackalicious.

I hope say you hussy knw say Dauda Doyeye has designs on his wifey
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by NaJaHaJe(f): 9:03pm On Feb 21, 2008
Almondjoy, u talking to me babes?
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by almondjoy(f): 9:06pm On Feb 21, 2008
NaJa HaJe:

Almondjoy, u talking to me babes?

No honey.  Only to the confused ones when no know wetin dey happen! cheesy

doyin13:

Ol bob. . . .I dey discriminate. Ghana chicks with their blackness dey trip me well well.

But e get this white chick wey dey play eye games with me. . . .if you see im yansh eh grin

@almondjoy

Original blackalicious.

I hope say you hussy knw say Dauda Doyeye has designs on his wifey

In your own case, you know say you black like charcoal. cheesy  I would have a re-think if a were you or you would be spendin' a lot of time on that your "wor wor" pickin' thread! grin

You betcha!  Designer--superstar!  He knows his place always grin
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 9:09pm On Feb 21, 2008
hehehehe. . . no mind me and my wowo pikin shenanigans

i say when i emerge from my mama. . . .the doctor shout Osanobua.

And he was an Irishman cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by ifyalways(f): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2008
doyin13:

I will be honest. . .I hav fancied some. . . .but frankly won kere ni number

Brown skin appeals to me way more than light skin.

What surprises me is the fact I am in the minority amongst black men.

the same critical eye applied to darker skinned women is set aside once the woman is light skinned.

Rather than hash over I am sure well trodden territory. . . .I just want to show love to those darker skinned Ladies out ther

Doyeye Loves you wink
thank you.
they love you too   cheesy
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Uche2nna(m): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2008
LMAO

Yes , I am confused and No , I dont need clarifications (since it is about wars). I think it is better for me that way. Dont want to be more stoned than I currently am grin
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by almondjoy(f): 9:12pm On Feb 21, 2008
Uche2nna:

LMAO

Yes , I am confused and No , I don't need clarifications (since it is about wars). I think it is better for me that way. Dont want to be more stoned than I currently am grin

Good!  Now let us have some fun!  What is your preference? tongue  Please do not quote the bible abeg! cheesy We know that God said we should love our neighbours as ourselves. wink

ifyalways:

thank you.
they love you too   cheesy

@Ifyalways

are yu a lighty or darkie? tongue
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Gamine(f): 9:15pm On Feb 21, 2008
Doyin!

lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by TheSly: 9:16pm On Feb 21, 2008
Doyin

ha!. . me no dey discriminate ooo. . . . because all na same '' cheesy wink'' dem get but if babe go get big behind. . . . . . . . na the real thing be that. . .

recently i was in a supermarket to buy sum stuffs then i saw this beautiful chick, u wouldn't believe that i accidentally dropped the cart i was holding and she said '' hey hope nothin is wrong'' then i was like, hmnnn nothin ooo . . . cheesy Boi she was too fantastically &cokastically cute, sexy & pretty cheesy

chai!! this chicks cheesy grin
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by almondjoy(f): 9:18pm On Feb 21, 2008
Gamine:

Doyin!

lipsrsealed embarassed lipsrsealed embarassed

You no sabi road to "religious" secton? cheesy

Please do not preach here, you know I am allergic to it! grin

I say where are your glasses---you need them?
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2008
@Gamine

Have you heard Talib Kweli and Mos Def

Brown Skin Lady

or India Arie's Brown Skin.

My anthems yo wink
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Uche2nna(m): 9:20pm On Feb 21, 2008
Tend to be attracted to the dark skinned ones. Dont have any particular reason tho sad
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Hugoboi(m): 9:21pm On Feb 21, 2008
>>> Or Mos Def's "Brown Sugar".Brown is the sh*t yo!
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2008
Hugoboi:

>>> Or Mos Def's "Brown Sugar".Brown is the sh*t yo!

For real my guy. . . .Black or brown wey dey shine with some ALMOND OIL all over.

Imagine the sessions. . . oooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by almondjoy(f): 9:25pm On Feb 21, 2008
Uche2nna:

Tend to be attracted to the dark skinned ones. Dont have any particular reason tho sad

Dammmmmmmn!  Awon Whoopi Goldberg!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm!  Na wah ooooooooooooh! grin

No wonder you are so sad. Have you ever thought of "crossing the carpet" to the otherside? tongue
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 9:29pm On Feb 21, 2008
almondjoy:

Dammmmmmmn! Awon Whoopi Goldberg!

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Na wah ooooooooooooh! grin

No wonder you are so sad. Have you ever thought of "crossing the carpet" to the otherside? tongue

hehehehe. . . Whoopi Goldberg.

But make I com dey list my favourite brown skin ladies

Angela Bassett- - - - -the lady has got it going on

Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by almondjoy(f): 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2008
doyin13:

For real my guy. . . .Black or brown wey dey shine with some ALMOND OIL all over.

Imagine the sessions. . . oooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin

. . . . . . .infact call Gamine back!  I think "Dodoyeye" is confused! cheesy

The guy don kolo! grin
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by almondjoy(f): 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2008
doyin13:

hehehehe. . . Whoopi Goldberg.

But make I com dey list my favourite brown skin ladies

Angela Bassett- - - - -the lady has got it going on

Okay, you are forgiven! cheesy As look as it is not midnight black like whoopi them. You mentioned Ghana and I could not understand what "brown skin" had to to with that.

Yes, I will take Angie Bassett! grin Even for maself! cheesy
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by buzzgonz(m): 9:34pm On Feb 21, 2008
Na wah 4 una oh shocked
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Uche2nna(m): 9:38pm On Feb 21, 2008
Angela Basset, Now that is one hot one. It seems the older she gets, the hotter she becomes
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2008
Almond baby. . . some black reach Whoopi wey dey trip me too ooo

All join cheesy

Hmmm. . . .

Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by Gamine(f): 9:45pm On Feb 21, 2008
Doyin

You know we have an understanding

Brown ladies CANNOT come between us o! wink
Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by doyin13(m): 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2008
Abeg who knw khadja Nin

The woman fine ooo. . . .Brown Sugar baby

Re: What's The Fuss Over Light Skinned Ladies?shout Out To The Brown Skin Ladies by tollu: 10:15pm On Feb 21, 2008
This one no brown sugar anything. Nothing (one) compares to whitney Houston in her hey days.
True Brown sugar she used to be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Different Booties: Come Identify Urs Or Hers.. (photo) / Which Ethnic Group Would You Prefer To Marry From / silly Questions Ladies Ask When A Man Is About To Have S*x With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.