Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,632 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite Pic,what Does The Bible Say By Musiwa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite Pic,what Does The Bible Say By Musiwa (565 Views)

Satellite pic: No Jonathan After 2015,millions Will Die In A Civil War By Musiwa / Did Ribadu See Akwa Ibom Fake 75 Oil Platforms at Apapa Seaport By Musiwa / Picture and Video showing the North as minority status By Musiwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite Pic,what Does The Bible Say By Musiwa by musiwa11: 9:48am On Dec 31, 2012
Boko Haram , Polygamy ,politics &satellite pic,What Does The Bible Say By Musiwa

read what i wrote.

https://www.nairaland.com/1146859/boko-haram-polygamy-politics-satellite

it was the USA , Uk and some countries whose govt change their law against polygamy, and not christainity.. why I am written is that one of the major prroblem northerners have that they dont tell you. they believe that someday , they will change the law against them having polygamous marriage.. this is one of the major problem.. because they see islam been for polygamy.

but it women right movement who pressure the church and govt to change the law.. and not the bible.. the word flesh does not mean marriage as some church have wrong inform people. the word means sex.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8iW8kkggSI

(1) (Reply)

Top Boko Haram Commander Capture. / [b]judge’s Absence Stalls Arraignment Of Aminu Lamido[/b]son Of Jigawa State Gov / While Businesses Struggle, Churches And Bars Boom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.