Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. (4206 Views)

IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2013 In One Word? / A Picture Of President Jonathan In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
My own is dat..GEJ should step down and quit,,,too much blood stains on his regime....---WTH !!

2 Likes

Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by poweredcom(m): 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2012
No advise - he should just start carry abuja babes to cure hypertention dis new year
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by vedaxcool(m): 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2012
Wear a suicide vest call for PDP top 1000 bigwig meeting and then detonate the bomb once every one is seated. Only this move can restore your honor!
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by Raxz(m): 1:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
I strongly believed Mr president has a very good intention toward this country only that some evil men are doing all they can to make him look like he is a bad leader (doing nothing). I wnt to advice as a patriotic nigerian that, Mr president should be focus on his transformation agendas and also embark on the projects that will have fiscal impart on ppl in the coming year (2013). by doing so he will win ppls heart. Project that ppl will see, feel and touch. Try to create more jobs and make the process of job creation more transparent so i dnt hv to knw Mr A or B before i get a job. Thank u Mr president, happy new year and i pray that God will give u wisdom like that of king Solomon for you to lead this country well. May God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by tallfact: 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
STEP ON THE TOES OF SOME BIG SHOTS IN PDP AND THE OTHERS WILL SIT RIGHT. THEN YOU MEAN BUSINESS.
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by 1025: 2:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
my advise will be very simple and they are; remember saddam, remember gaddafi and above all, remember GOD in all you do.
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
OluwaGej... Please return our petrol back to N 65 per liter. Thanks
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by dallyemmy: 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2012
1) Don't be distracted!
2) Remain focus!
3) Know your true friends!
4) Take decisions based on reasonable facts!
5) Fear not!
6) In all your ways acknowledge God...!
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by achi4u(m): 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2012
Let him go and drink otapiapia because he cant handle many of our numerious problems...we need a PRESIDENT
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by talktrue1(m): 2:25pm On Dec 31, 2012
My advice is for him to change all his Ministers and Special Advisers because they are not advising him well. Imagine him saying that:

1) Corruption is not our problem; and
2) Accidents happen more on good roads.

These 2 sentences irritates me
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by achi4u(m): 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
talk true: My advice is for him to change all his Ministers and Special Advisers because they are not advising him well. Imagine him saying that:

1) Corruption is not our problem; and
2) Accidents happen more on good roads.

These 2 sentences irritates me
so you see what I saw?grin
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by tpapi: 2:35pm On Dec 31, 2012
U must contest in 2015,we r not acceptin a no for dat
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by BestmanNnamdi(m): 2:38pm On Dec 31, 2012
Kewt: 2013 is just a few hours from now. The current year had several leadership controversies, accusations and counter accusations in it's wake.

Several Nigerians took to twitter, Facebook, Nairaland and other social network and media sites and blogs to lash out and point to one or more misdemeanor of the GEJ administration. The truth however is, despite the criticisms, which seems to be increasing in geometric progression, only a few have actually taken the bold step of suggesting solutions on how to improve the infrastructural decay and lift Nigeria from the quagmire we find ourselves today.

Take it or leave it, Nigeria belongs to us all and the actions or inactions of our leaders today definitely have an impact on the incoming generation.

In light of the above, below is an extract of a write up and advise for President Jonathan on issues affecting our common wealth and how they can be solved.

Enough of arms chair criticism. Let's provide suggestions on how Nigeria can move forward hoping someone close to the corridors of power will see this and bring it to the knowledge of those that matter.

Please feel free to add yours!

all these junks, SET UP, ENGAGE WITH, EMPOWER etc, can those organisations move d country forward, pls i dont agree wit dat. D problem wit Nigeria is INSECURITY and UNEMPLOYMENT. but treat unemployment fctor first, dis Boko haram issues will die.
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by free13: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
taharqa: You never votd for him Aboki b4 and neva will. He will neva do anything right in yr sight, neva; dats yr BELIEF... At d end of d day, u dont rili count. Get dat into yr head, k?

Thanks bro.
The guy is a bloody liar.
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
[/b] Prosecute all looters and other corrupt officials, ensure they are convicted. Use their loot to pay off our national debt and stop borrowing more[b]
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by ZeusI: 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2012
Do not listen to hysterical masses, form a heart of stone. While doing good.
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by Mustymohd2: 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2012
Akshow: quit ogogoro and resign
gbam bros u don finish d talk
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by ceeceeco: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
Mr president, live ur life.
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by floriana(m): 4:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
Glow with pride and rule your world everywhere you go in the new year.
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by anulaxad(m): 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
WATCH OUT FOR THE COUP PLANNED FOR MR.BADLUCKEGGHEADFOOLISHAN.

IF YOU ARE SERIOUS PLEASE INVEST IN INFRASTRUCTURE.

CORRUPTION DOES NOT HAVE TO BE DEALT WITH, ITS THE POOR INFRASTRUCTURE IN THIS GOD FORSAKING COUNTRY.
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 31, 2012
Resign
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by Minorsegment: 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
History note!!!
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 31, 2012
Resign undecided
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by omiobo: 6:00pm On Dec 31, 2012
Idokojimmy: Gej has done well in some areas, especially in power sector aviation sector, ressurrection of our railways, exposure of oil thieves, transparency, and so on. My candid advise is for him to extend the vigor, the wisdom, d determination with which he used to achieve results in the aforementioned areas to health, education, and job creation. The 2013 budget if properly implimented can change d face of d country. He should supervised its implimentation and he will easily pass as d most ccelebrated presido
dont you know the circumstances surrounding gej? I'm sorry to say gej is a debtor to those who spent their fortune to put him there not to the masses. He can only do less not much because he has to pay them even with interest.
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by slimfit7: 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2012
he shld nt use fuel subsidy to wlcome his citizen dis yr has he did last
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by omenka(m): 7:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
Two things:
1. Drink responsibly
2. Change your wardrobe. (Enough of the bowler hat thingy already).
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by EzePromoe: 7:14pm On Dec 31, 2012
Nigerians should come and buy fuel that will serve them till the end of January now, I won't be responsible for your nationwide strike Tomorrow.

Signed by Presidency!

Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by BrownMC(m): 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2012
Employ me to spearhead the eradication of Nigeria's problem
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by Navalsadiq(m): 10:22pm On Dec 31, 2012
he should beg GOD for forgiveness and wisdom to rule this nation as a leader is suppose to in 2013.shikena
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by bisi16(m): 12:01am On Jan 01, 2013
Live subsidy alone o!..
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by Everfrank(m): 1:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
Engage book haram and end the bloodshed in the north. Guerilla warfare has never been crushed by force. Even almighty America could not do that. We need peace. Not war. kiss
Re: Your Advice For President Jonathan In 2013. by Elymoney(f): 12:06am On Jan 02, 2013
[color=#550000][/color] my nigga Run 4 ya life! Go 2 kastina!

(1) (2) (Reply)

CJN Confronted Buhari Over Justice Okoro's Allegations / Delta State Election Result As Been Awesome & Exciting / President Bola Tinubu – Is Nigeria Ready?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.