Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? (4121 Views)

How World Leaders Plotted Jonathan's Defeat / Amaechi Finally Speaks On Jonathan's Defeat By Buhari / Meet the Five Architects Of Jonathan’s Defeat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Trailblazer1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2014
What will be the aftermath of the 2015 presidential elections?

After seeing the video of Gov. Shema of katsina state charging his followers to 'CRUSH' and 'KILL' opponents.
Comparing it to the aftermath of the 2011 election, where about 800 innocent citizens were slaughtered by some heartless jihadist to appease themselves for Buhari's defeat in the election and a continuous onslaught since then, which has left so much casualties in the north.

MEND are on the other side threatening that nobody will unseat Jonathan.

Considering the precarious security situation of the nation at this point, the only formula for peace in Nigeria will be the Victory of Gen. Buhari.

The defeat of Jonathan will not raise so much dust, but another defeat of Buhari may not be bearable for Nigeria.
For the sake of peace, let's vote Buhari.

What do you think will happen if Jonathan wins Buhari again?

Which will be more bearable: buhari's defeat or Jonathan's defeat?

2 Likes

Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
You mean if PDP are rigged back into power?

Well the aftermath is going to be a great deal of hardship impoverishment, less electricity, less security, worsening infrastructure and health service.

In short unless Buhari is elected many people may not survive to witness the next election.
Trailblazer1:

After seeing the video of Gov. Shema of katsina state charging his followers to 'CRUSH' and 'KILL' opponents.
Comparing it to the aftermath of the 2011 election, where about 800 innocent citizens were slaughtered by some heartless jihadist to appease themselves for Buhari's defeat in the election and a continuous onslaught since then, which has left so much casualties in the north.

Considering the precarious security situation of the nation at this point, the only formula for peace in Nigeria will be the Victory of Gen. Buhari.

The defeat of Jonathan will not raise so much dust, but another defeat of Buhari may not be bearable for Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by menesheh(m): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
He is going to hang himself cus the alamagiri schools established by GEJ is yielding impart, so most northern youth that suppose to protest will by then be educationist and will refuse to protest and kill.

11 Likes

Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by etenyong(m): 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
He is going to cry cry cry again. Remember he cried in 2011 and he wil also cry in 2015

3 Likes

Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by etenyong(m): 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
He is going to cry cry cry again. Remember he cried in 2011 and he wil also cry in 2015 cos he is already a losser

4 Likes

Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by denko(m): 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2014
Buhari loosing is more easier to curtail than Gej defeat, dont even imagine it it will be catastrophy at the end, military will take over power.

2 Likes

Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by sammieone(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
GenBuhari:

Well the aftermath is going to be a great deal of hardship impoverishment, less electricity, less security, worsening infrastructure and health service.

In short unless Buhari is elected many people may not survive to witness the next election.
When Buhari is clueless about how Nigerians are feeling...Buhari should please Rest. PDP will win, Buhari will order the killing of his Brothers(Northerners) cause by then there won't be Igbos and Yoruba around again in the North. Please inform Gen. To Rest Himself

4 Likes

Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Trailblazer1(m): 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2014
denko:
Buhari loosing is more easier to curtail than Gej defeat, dont even imagine it it will be catastrophy at the end, military will take over power.

Do you mind throwing more light to the above?

1 Like

Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by maslong(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2014
if Jonathan wins and buhari loses. The worst will not happen. the only thing that can happen is, the born to rule hausa fulani will start their gragra which I know our army will silence them. But should Jonathan loses which I know is 99% impossible. the economy of Nigeria will come down to zero, because the militant will cut off Nigeria life wire. and you know what that means, you parasite will not see money again to feed and to marry your 10 to 30 wives.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by cjrane: 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
After Buhari has lost, Janja-weeds will kill Christians in the north and Buhari will as usual tell them it is very good to murder Christians.
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Trailblazer1(m): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
maslong:
if Jonathan wins and buhari loses. The worst will not happen. the only thing that can happen is, the born to rule hausa fulani will start their gragra which I know our army will silence them. But should Jonathan loses which I know is 99% impossible. the economy of Nigeria will come down to zero, because the militant will cut off Nigeria life wire. and you know what that means, you parasite will not see money again to feed and to marry your 10 to 30 wives.

This is an eye opener shocked shocked shocked shocked
I never thought of that.

6 Likes

Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by zendy: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2014
The aftermath is that Buhari will have to think hard how to pay back the 27 million he borrowed from for the normination form. I think that there will be chaos and bloodshed regardless of who wins. If GEJ wins,Boko haram will intensify attacks as the North will never accept it. If Buhari wins,the Niger-Delta militants will go back to war. There's no way out of it,a lot heads will 'roll' before,during and after the 2015 elections. Wether Nigeria will survive the carnage is what we will all have to wait and see. It's the price for carrying on with a failed state where people are forced against their will to live with people they have nothing in common with.

6 Likes

Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by maslong(m): 2:19pm On Nov 19, 2014
menesheh:
He is going to hang himself cus the alamagiri schools established by GEJ is yielding impart, so most northern youth that suppose to protest will by then be educationist and will refuse to protest and kill.

well said bro, the old man will cry a river because he will first remember the loan he collect and frustration of loosing an investment will kill him cheesy grin
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by atinukedam(f): 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2014
GenBuhari:

is buhari ur messiah,cos u re gettin d whole tin wrong

1 Like

Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Trailblazer1(m): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2014
zendy:
The aftermath is that Buhari will have to think hard how to pay back the 27 million he borrowed from for the normination form. I think that there wool be chaos and bloodshed regardless of who wins. If GEJ wins,Boko haram will intensify attacks as the North will never accept it. If Buhari wins,the Niger-Delta militants will go back to war. There's noway out of it,a lot heads will 'roll' before,during and after the 2015 elections. Wether Nigeria will survive the carnage is what we will all have to wait and see. It's the price for carrying on with a failed state.
You have foresight.

Hope all the APC and PDP e-warriors are taking note?
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2014
Another Jonathan sympathiser...
Who declared to make Nigeria ungovernable in 2011- Lawal, PDP

Who was indicted to be behind terror by Azazi?- PDP

When did MEND threaten fire and brimestone?- another malicious comment and senseless one by the OP.

What will happen should GEJ lose?- Nothing but some gra-gra by some political tout, a President Buhari will contain them. He's not a weakling like Jonathan(Remember Odi and Ziki biam(benue state))

What is the purpose of this thread?- another desperate move to cause emotional blackmail in the minds of Nigerians, to put fear into them and coerce them to vote Jonathan.

This is an old PDP trick, it has failed and it will keep failing.

Sai Buhari 2015

5 Likes

Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2014
He is the only one on the political scene with a proven track record of tackling corruption and patriotic leadership.
atinukedam:
is buhari ur messiah,cos u re gettin d whole tin wrong
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Abiolainfo: 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
etenyong:
He is going to cry cry cry again. Remember he cried in 2014 and he wil also cry in 2015 cos he is already a losser

Are you still on weed Was there an Election in 2014, Illiteracy is a disease. tongue
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
[s]
Trailblazer1:

MEND are on the other side threatening that nobody will unseat Jonathan.

Which will be more bearable: buhari's defeat or Jonathan's defeat?
[/s]Is this a threat or blackmail Which one I don't know which camp has the most unreasonable posts between GEJ and GMB but believe me this is one of the worst I have seen.
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by donphilopus: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2014
maslong:

well said bro, the old man will cry a river because he will first remember the loan he collect collected and frustration of loosing losing an investment will kill him cheesy grin

These are the kinda people who support GEJ. They can barely spell, yet they support him blindly. Anyway, we can see the transformation agenda in the educational sector. Little wonder, you do not know the difference between lose and loose, and present/past tense!

3 Likes

Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by solid3(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2014
GEJ's defeat. He has said he will b d first to congratulate his opponent and that he will quietly go back to fishing in Otuoke. grin
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by TUNFOL: 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2014
Lets start with Buhari loosing APC primary first, which is most likely. Tinubu will be the greatest fool on earth to allow Buhari grab presidential ticket of APC, emergence of Buhari will murder Tinubu grip on APC. Don't forget his power is fading in south west. Ekiti has gone, Ondo=gone, Ogun-on the brink of going, Oyo, not certain for APC. and Osun, hmmm, I rest my case, let the tribunal talk.

2 Likes

Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Princewill1(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
Anything short of Gej in 2015 means No Nigeria,I mean there will be No SE\SS in ur Nigeria.Thank U!

2 Likes

Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by maslong(m): 3:01pm On Nov 19, 2014
donphilopus:

These are the kinda people who support GEJ. They can barely, yet they support him blindly. Anyway, we can see the transformation agenda in the educational sector. Little wonder, you do not know the difference between loose and loose, !

Prof
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by maslong(m): 3:02pm On Nov 19, 2014
donphilopus:

These are the kinda people who support GEJ. They can barely, yet they support him blindly. Anyway, we can see the transformation agenda in the educational sector. Little wonder, you do not know the difference between loose and loose, !

Prof I here you. all you parasitic being will not exist after 2015.
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Trailblazer1(m): 3:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
TheIROKO:
[s][/s]Is this a threat or blackmail Which one I don't know which camp has the most unreasonable posts between GEJ and GMB but believe me this is one of the worst I have seen.

Its no threat nor blackmail, but a guarantee.
Except you are among those that school in France. grin grin grin
Then you should know that the political cum religious climate of Nigeria presently is like an already inflated ballon surrounded by spikes.(precarious)
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Jesusloveyou: 3:32pm On Nov 19, 2014
sammieone:

When Buhari is clueless about how Nigerians are feeling...Buhari should please Rest. PDP will win, Buhari will order the killing of his Brothers(Northerners) cause by then there won't be Igbos and Yoruba around again in the North. Please inform Gen. To Rest Himself
u don't even understand urself.
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by zendy: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2014
I also want to add this note of warning to APC supporters. I echo what Dokubo said in an interview "the south-South pays for everybody in Nigeria and he who pays the pied-piper dictates the tune". The south-South contributes over 70% of Nigerias GDP,just for that alone,no Nigerian should question Jonathans return to Aso Rock.Im from the south east, I don't say this out of ethnic sentiments. What moral right have the Yorubas and their northern cohorts to deny Jonathan a second term? Even if he is the worst president to come out of Nigeria,the fact remains that the oil and gas resources of his people is what is paying Nigerias way. Can the Yorubas or Northerners tell me anything they contributing to the South-South? The south-South people have the sea-port and oil,they do not need the rest of Nigeria for anything. Yet every month,they will all queue and collect Government subventions largely paid for by the wealth of the South/South then turn around to find reason why GEJ should not return. I completely support Dokubo when he said that minimum requirement for Oil to keep flowing is the return of GEJ in 2015. If the Yorubas and their northern cohorts think that GEJ should go,they had better start thinking about how to return to return all the money they have been collecting from the south-South since the end of the war to pay for 'Nigeria'.

4 Likes

Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Jesusloveyou: 4:10pm On Nov 19, 2014
maslong:
is it because of their feeding and marry of many wives that makes gej to misbehave and corrupt?pple in my area always support gej corruption, that is better for gej to eat than to allow northerner to eat.if this nation wil remain as one,let d youth change from dis selfish act impose on us by all these useless pple we call our leaders.
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by omololu2020(m): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2014
Princewill1:
Anything short of Gej in 2015 means No Nigeria,I mean there will be No SE\SS in ur Nigeria.Thank U!
mr man speak for igbos alone,if u n ur pple leave through d right avenue, no one will miss d igbos
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Jesusloveyou: 4:40pm On Nov 19, 2014
maslong:

Prof I here you. all you parasitic being will not exist after 2015.
this is what this devil's party is planning.to kill everybody after rigging d election.thousands of innocent soul this devil's party has kill,is not enough.
Re: Which Will Be More Bearable/Tolerable: Buhari's Defeat or Jonathan's Defeat? by Trailblazer1(m): 4:41pm On Nov 19, 2014
zendy:
I also want to add this note of warning to APC supporters. I echo what Dokubo said in an interview "the south-South pays for everybody in Nigeria and he who pays the pied-piper dictates the tune". The south-South contributes over 70% of Nigerias GDP,just for that alone,no Nigerian should question Jonathans return to Aso Rock.Im from the south east, I don't say this out of ethnic sentiments. What moral right have the Yorubas and their northern cohorts to deny Jonathan a second term? Even if he is the worst president to come out of Nigeria,the fact remains that the oil and gas resources of his people is what is paying Nigerias way. Can the Yorubas or Northerners tell me anything they contributing to the South-South? The south-South people have the sea-port and oil,they do not the rest of Nigeria for anything. Yet every month,the will all queue and collect Government subventions largely paid for by the wealth of the South/South then turn around to find reason why GEJ should not return. I completely support Dokubo when he said that minimum requirement for Oil to keep flowing is the return of GEJ in 2015. If the Yorubas and their northern cohorts think that GEJ should go,they had better start thinking about how to return to return all the money they have been collecting from the south-South since the end of the war to pay for 'Nigeria'.

This seems more or less a threat.
But Strong words.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PICTURES DON’T LIE: Buhari Rides In Jonathan’s Train For His Campaigns / You May Just Need To Say A Prayer For President Buhari After Seeing This Before / SE Governors Furious At Federal Governement For Using Them To Push Their Agenda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.