Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,980 members, 7,817,888 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? (23309 Views)

Why Do People Find It Awkward When I Dance Traditional Music / The Black Man: Unchained Libido And Its Wake Of Destruction. / The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Plarp: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2013
haha @ self-described racism expert, that was a long time ago grin

Pulp fiction is not on Netflix and i haven't seen it yet sad I'll rent it on youtube tonight though
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by biolabee(m): 8:46pm On May 05, 2013
Sorry for coming late... just wacthing it

always put it off till now

Love the German doctor/bounty hunter Schultz (Waltz) though and how he is training django....

45 mins so far

The MAndingo fighting scene in Monsieur Candie's house was dark and terrible

Damn.. The Steven Steward xter reminds me of how the black man who is chosen as overseer over his brothers
They keep their brother down to curry favor from the white.
Even in multi nationals where we have black overlords

In Marikana black men shot upon their brothers...
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by biolabee(m): 9:35pm On May 05, 2013
Convo between Candie and Steven

Steven: she's due to be in there for ten days

Candie: Release her

Steven: WHY!!!!!

The black man is the black man's enemy keeping his brothers down to look good to the white overlords/investors even when the white man has good policies for the black people

Keeping Hilda in the hot box for ten days
Denying your brother justified promotion to cut costs so you relay good profits to the West/Oga at the top
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by biolabee(m): 10:30pm On May 05, 2013
Damn,,, Alexnadre Dumas was black! shocked shocked shocked
Dman I love the Three Musketeers

D'Artagnan

His father, general Thomas-Alexandre Davy de la Pailleterie, was born in Saint-Domingue from a French nobleman and a black slave woman. His aristocratic rank helped young Alexandre acquire work with Louis-Philippe, Duke of Orléans.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by johnjon: 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2020
Ok
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Cousin9999: 7:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
Films like that are basically torture/racist p*rnography for oyinbos. They enjoy watching black suffering.

Black Americans also like watching films about slavery because they're completely disconnected from themselves and their real history. They think that's their history/where they come from. They seem to forget about an entire CONTINENT. But I suppose it's not their fault. They've been brainwashed by oyinbos to the point that they relate more easily to oyinbos than other black people.

I avoid films about slavery unless it's something rare or of value, like Besouro (not many quality capoeira films, or good films featuring African martial arts).

There's no reason for me to consume that material because (a) every child receives an extensive education about slavery/American racist laws and (b) there's no value (entertainment or otherwise) in consuming this material. What does one get from that? What does it offer? It's like an extremely violent film with barely any story. Why do these stories need to be told? They're worthless and only serve the purpose of people acting out fantasies of depraved oyinbos who literally want things to be that way.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Gangster1ms: 9:47pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Wasky101: 12:59am On Sep 06, 2020
Fokosobo:

Wow, this is nice . you should have mentioned me on a dead thread. you know there are too many kids on that thread. now they are already saying rubbish.

Lets carry on our convo here. This is a dead thread created since 2012. you can drop her digits here and other info. i will notify you to delete immediately i copy.

Also remove her pictures from that kid infested thread.

pm me I go give u all the details
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 6:29am On Sep 06, 2020
Wasky101:

Done!
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 7:43am On Sep 06, 2020
Wasky101:

check your mail.
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Wasky101: 8:00am On Sep 06, 2020
Fokosobo:

check your mail.
I have tried replying but getting failure notice
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2020
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 25, 2020
Re: Django Unchained = Inappropriate And Awkward? by Nobody: 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2020
Fbinvestigator:

You can go sight see. I do lodge nearby *gracelodge* and tell the bar guys to arrange one for me.

Bro since you are familiar with them, can you help me liaise with those bar guys if they can get a lady with this size of backside (picture attached below).

This is a dead thread, we can discuss further details here. let me know if you can help. if they can offer something close, I will also appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Eze Ndigbo Title Remains Banned – Deji Of Akure / Opinion: Personalities Of An HAUSA/IGBO/YORUBA Man(the Good And Bad Sides) / Oba Of Benin Is Alive -traditional Council

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.