Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,811 members, 7,820,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu (17221 Views)

Lagos Donates N150m To Boko Haram Victims In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa / Ifeanyi Ubah Visits Ojo Alaba Int Market Lagos Donates 50million To The Market / Hats Off To Ngozi, Show Barack Obama The Meaning Of Meritocracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by babymama3: 1:32am On Jan 01, 2013
taosola: But wait o! Why are all the rich Nollywood Actors and Actresses can not donate JUST 6M for their veteran colleague to take care of her health? Where are the likes of Genevieve nnaji, Omotola Jolade, Funke Akindele, Segun Arinze, RMD, Bukky Wright, Uche Jombo, and a host of others who are very rich? Are these people not capable of 500k each? And yet they can spend thousands and millions on birthday, funerals and showbiz rather than save life of a colleague?
Too bad of them.

thank you!

Enebeli died
Pete Eneh died
Giringory died
David Ihezie died
Others

These are actors who suffered a while before dying
The nollywood actors all stood by
Stella Damasus said the actors where hypocrites in the way they watched Enebeli deteriorate yet they couldn't raise the money needed for Ngozi who has been sick for a while now
C'est la vie
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by memski(m): 1:37am On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama:

thank you!

Enebeli died
Pete Eneh died
Giringory died
David Ihezie died
Others

These are actors who suffered a while before dying
The nollywood actors all stood by
Stella Damasus said the actors where hypocrites in the way they watched Enebeli deteriorate yet they couldn't raise the money needed for Ngozi who has been sick for a while now
C'est la vie
Don't be stupid.. Hw much did u as an individual contribute for her? Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by akintun: 1:44am On Jan 01, 2013
Sometimes wen I read comments on nairaland , I become too embarrassed to finish reading d comments. If we were sensible people, dis thread ought to have been about d bad state of our health sector, and how a top and talented actress could not afford or raise 10million naira without resorting to begging d nigeria public. D problem I have with past military gov in dis country is dat in addition to failing to develop d country, dey also failed to do d right thing. I still don't understand how come contributory pension scheme, and health insurance did not start a long time ago.
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by bankyblue(m): 2:05am On Jan 01, 2013
bigass: This shame all those who call Fashola an ethnic bigot. This woman is not a yoruba woman. But she got 4.5million from a yoruba gov.
Eko oni baje ooo
I wonder where her governor his! Atleast he saw what BRF did.
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by taosola(m): 2:06am On Jan 01, 2013
memski:
Don't be stupid.. Hw much did u as an individual contribute for her? Mumu.
Did u need to be that abusive? Those Actors are more richer than majority of us here on Nairaland. If People like Genevieve, Omotola, RMD, Bukky Wright, Funke Akindele, Segun Arinze, Uche Jombo, Keit Hensaw etc contribute 500k each, I don't think it is too much of them and I believe it would have gone a long way too.
They are directly close to the actress than majority of us than only read online.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by Thermythorpe(f): 2:08am On Jan 01, 2013
cryOh Thank God... God bless BRF abundantly... cry See Ngozi Nwosu...
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by EkoIle1: 2:13am On Jan 01, 2013
taosola:
Did u need to be that abusive? Those Actors are more richer than majority of us here on Nairaland. If People like Genevieve, Omotola, RMD, Bukky Wright, Funke Akindele, Segun Arinze, Uche Jombo, Keit Hensaw etc contribute 500k each, I don't think it is too much of them and I believe it would have gone a long way too.
They are directly close to the actress than majority of us than only read online.

You do have a point. Good point.
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by DaVinChiSam(m): 2:27am On Jan 01, 2013
I'm ashamed on behalf of All of you turning this sad news into ethnic mubo jumbo... This picture of her shook me so much I didn't even have strength to do nothing, yet you guys have.... Forget it

Aunty Ngo... I wish you recovery Godspeed...
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by ujukala: 2:29am On Jan 01, 2013
For this singular act of his, Fashola has my vote whenever the time comes.
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by cheleku(m): 2:45am On Jan 01, 2013
bigass: This shame all those who call Fashola an ethnic bigot. This woman is not a yoruba woman. But she got 4.5million from a yoruba gov.
Eko oni baje ooo

What is it that Nigerians have with ethnicity? Must you raise such an issue? Why are we given to nonsensical platitudes. On the surface one may think youre commending Fashola for his nationalistic outlook, but in essence you are just tryng to raise the divisive ethnic debate. I would not be given to your rather shitty and gormless piece.
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by vandarsar(m): 3:19am On Jan 01, 2013
Shut up! Base on ethnic phylosophy in nigeria, I can authoritatively say your statement is nothing but a mere fallacy.

FSU:

But she lives in and pays taxes in Lagos,yes? No?
People should reap where they sow and sow where they expect to reap.
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by Chamber10(m): 3:30am On Jan 01, 2013
Thank u Fashola. To me it does not matter the governor that brought the money but what matters is that a life is saved. Wishing Ngoo quick recovery
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by hollypagan: 4:20am On Jan 01, 2013
Ohh my God what is our churches doing,buying private jets
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by ochukoccna: 5:18am On Jan 01, 2013
Heavens be praised that Madam Ngoo finally has the money to do the surgery
No better news to awaken to in 2013
Pray its not too late sha!
The matter of her Nollywood colleagues standing like statues at her predicament is for another day
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by REMMEI(m): 5:20am On Jan 01, 2013
FSU:

And some dimwitted mofos are liking this Nigeria is doomed!
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by Nobody: 5:45am On Jan 01, 2013
FSU:

Credit where due...
Even if she pays her taxes in Lagos, what Gov. Fashola did is not of rights for her but a privilege.
Following your logic, that you pay your taxes where you lived does not make the state government duty-bound to help citizens in time of afflictions.
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by Delafruita(m): 6:24am On Jan 01, 2013
FSU:

if this was your first post in 2013,then its quite unfortunate that you started a new year idiotically

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

R-APC: Wammako, Bindow, Aliero, Goje, Others Fate Uncertain / Enugu 2023: Ekweremadu, The System Won’t Bow To You! - Thisday / Anambra: ACTDA Destroys The Nation, Vanguard, Sun Newspapers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.