Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,150 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu (17218 Views)

Lagos Donates N150m To Boko Haram Victims In Borno, Yobe, Adamawa / Ifeanyi Ubah Visits Ojo Alaba Int Market Lagos Donates 50million To The Market / Hats Off To Ngozi, Show Barack Obama The Meaning Of Meritocracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by swtbb(f): 6:40am On Jan 01, 2013
weather d money was given by fashola or by rochas, d END POINT is,she can nw go 4 her treatment. God bless d giver n i wish her quick recovery
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by pattyclues(f): 6:53am On Jan 01, 2013
bigass: This shame all those who call Fashola an ethnic bigot. This woman is not a yoruba woman. But she got 4.5million from a yoruba gov.
Eko oni baje ooo

Would you please look beyond our tribes and recognise we are all humans? Please stop being tribalistic.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:14am On Jan 01, 2013
malele: This ngozi is from imo state.
Is it that Rochas did hear her case,
Serious am highly disappointed with rochas

He was very busy, his Girlfriend was kidnapped.
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by abdul23(m): 7:17am On Jan 01, 2013
Hmmm So many hidden post.MOD keep d good work.@Op may God make her treatment successful.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by justkaycee1(m): 7:37am On Jan 01, 2013
If dis is genuine, God bles d giver.
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by Asiwaju9ja(m): 7:42am On Jan 01, 2013
malele: This is something our igbo governors could not do.
This is something our jet flying pastors could not do.
Fashola chineke bless u 1billion times, u will never lack favour from God.
Seriously thinking of quitting church and be reading my bible at home. Don't understand what is going on again in our churches
I have since decided to do all that is necessary to serve God and leave out d monetary and super miracles out of it. You need to go to church for d fellowship. But know where to draw d line. They (jet owning Pastors) and dia wanabes can never see me in dia flock.
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by TimePiece(f): 8:05am On Jan 01, 2013
REMMEI:

And some dimwitted mofos are liking this Nigeria is doomed!

So Nigeria is doomed because that comment got liked by a few? undecided
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by buchibabe: 8:13am On Jan 01, 2013
taosola: But wait o! Why are all the rich Nollywood Actors and Actresses can not donate JUST 6M for their veteran colleague to take care of her health? Where are the likes of Genevieve nnaji, Omotola Jolade, Funke Akindele, Segun Arinze, RMD, Bukky Wright, Uche Jombo, and a host of others who are very rich? Are these people not capable of 500k each? And yet they can spend thousands and millions on birthday, funerals and showbiz rather than save life of a colleague?
Too bad of them.

Dnt mind dem. Stupid,selfish pple. Its only demselves dey know. Dia only perfect at sending condolence msgs after d victim has died. Eye_service
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by nicefeeling: 8:16am On Jan 01, 2013
Beats me why we have so many hidden posts I had to tripple check to really ascertain that it was really she I saw in d pix, plz she needs our prayers now forget ethinicity/tribalism for once NLers!

I speak healing into your life Aunty Ngozi cos you have always brought laughter and joy to me in d days of 'fuji house of commotion' that it saddens me to see you like this
cry
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by nicefeeling: 8:25am On Jan 01, 2013
taosola: But wait o! Why are all the rich Nollywood Actors and Actresses can not donate JUST 6M for their veteran colleague to take care of her health? Where are the likes of Genevieve nnaji, Omotola Jolade, Funke Akindele, Segun Arinze, RMD, Bukky Wright, Uche Jombo, and a host of others who are very rich? Are these people not capable of 500k each? And yet they can spend thousands and millions on birthday, funerals and showbiz rather than save life of a colleague?
Too bad of them.

Really bad I say, all they are good at is doing tributes...Mtchewwww! angry
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by Afam4eva(m): 8:54am On Jan 01, 2013
ujukala: For this singular act of his, Fashola has my vote whenever the time comes.
You have just sold your vote. You should vote for people based on their public service and not because they donated money for the treatment of one person. Even as bad as Abacha was, he must have donated money at one point in his career.
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by Symphony007: 9:05am On Jan 01, 2013
A big thank you to the lagos state government for such compassion and generosity...hope her home state did something too.
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by illuminutty: 9:12am On Jan 01, 2013
way too many hidden posts, why?
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by mailemy(m): 9:13am On Jan 01, 2013
Where is Rochas,I'm ashamed.
Kudos to Fashola & more God's favour & blessings to Him.
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by Toks2008(m): 9:18am On Jan 01, 2013
malele: This is something our igbo governors could not do.
This is something our jet flying pastors could not do.
Fashola chineke bless u 1billion times, u will never lack favour from God.
Seriously thinking of quitting church and be reading my bible at home. Don't understand what is going on again in our churches

My Brother, please forget the pastors issues because many of them are doomed for hell already. I have always maintained that if all the churches and mosques in Nigeria have one account spearheaded by 3 reputable pastors and imams like Adeboye, Kumuyi and reputable imam where each branch of any church of any denomination or mosque will deposit not 10k, not 5k, not even 1k but 500naira into every month, for the sole aim of helping people in a situation such as Ngozi's then i believe there will be no need for people to suffer so much before getting the required treatment they want. But what do we see? Pastors flying private jests when there are impoverished youths in their congregation.

I go to church because the Bible says we should not forsake the assemble of his people else, no church is worth my offering and i would rather give to motherless and less privileged. Most churches are now business centers and no longer house of worship. GOD save us.
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 01, 2013
Poverty debases, dehumanises, disfigures and disgraces a person - stripping you of all self-esteem and dignity. No wonder Nigeria is a place where people insist on making money at all costs and in every way possible, because without money, if anything happens, you are finished. I'm agonised that Ngozi Nwosu even had to beg publicly for a 'mere' N6m to undergo treatment. An actress as distinguished and beloved as she is - a pioneer of modern Nollywood - certainly deserves better. Yet we hear of rats like Chika Ike or Tonto Dike or whatever when they 'acquire' N10m SUV, or N30m apartment in Lekki, or N4m handbags. Is this money made from the same Nollywood? Or from prostitution? It is truly heartbreaking.

Thank God that at least someone came to her rescue - albeit after enduring the humilation of having to beg for help all over the media. It is truly unbelievable how wicked and self-centred Nigerians are.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by idirect(m): 9:35am On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva:
You have just sold your vote. You should vote for people based on their public service and not because they donated money for the treatment of one person. Even as bad as Abacha was, he must have donated money at one point in his career.
On point
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by 2goodbobo(m): 9:36am On Jan 01, 2013
God bless Fashola!
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by metrixmart: 9:50am On Jan 01, 2013
am suprise her coleagues in Nolywood could not raise just 6m to save her life, with all these guys buying exotic cars runing to millions of naira, This is an indication that all is nt well with their so called Nolywood or Nolysand
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 01, 2013
This place must have been very hot..obviously i missed the party.. cheesy
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by apiki: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2013
She is healed in Jesus name. Amen!
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 01, 2013
A lot of ppl can't fix Ngozi's face.
Find her pix attached.

Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by jmoore(m): 10:16am On Jan 01, 2013
Lagos state money and not fasholas money. The lack of comprehension makes some people to comment out of point
It is good she got the help for her treatment, I wish her quick recovery.
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by Builder: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2013
Why is the moderator hidden people post... isnt this nairaland meant to be democratic ie freedom to expression. this is making the whole nairaland becoming boring.. someone need to open another site to combat this crazed moderator's communist ideaology
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by fasbio(m): 10:44am On Jan 01, 2013
igbo,yoruba hausa we are all the same and we make nigeria
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by ijebabe: 10:56am On Jan 01, 2013
I wonder why this thread is in the politics section.
Every thread here ends up ruined. SMH!
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
Have to say the mods did a good job on this thread. Let's have a sane nairaland this year please!

Such a shame it had to come to this for Ngozi. The good thing is now she has a fair shot at living again in good health. May God keep her and bless all those large-hearted enough to contribute one way or the other to her cause.

Happy new Year to everyone!
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by TimePiece(f): 12:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
pro01: Poverty debases, dehumanises, disfigures and disgraces a person - stripping you of all self-esteem and dignity. No wonder Nigeria is a place where people insist on making money at all costs and in every way possible, because without money, if anything happens, you are finished. I'm agonised that Ngozi Nwosu even had to beg publicly for a 'mere' N6m to undergo treatment. An actress as distinguished and beloved as she is - a pioneer of modern Nollywood - certainly deserves better. Yet we hear of rats like Chika Ike or Tonto Dike or whatever when they 'acquire' N10m SUV, or N30m apartment in Lekki, or N4m handbags. Is this money made from the same Nollywood? Or from prostitution? It is truly heartbreaking.

Thank God that at least someone came to her rescue - albeit after enduring the humilation of having to beg for help all over the media. It is truly unbelievable how wicked and self-centred Nigerians are.

You've just said it all!
When I watched the episode of "Who Wants to be a Millionaire" of 2 Sundays ago where she was being played for to raise just 6m naira, I knew that that thing called Nollywood must be some big joke.
I was just embarassed on their behalf.
How could they have let it even get to that show instead of saving the poor woman all of that publicity!
Even as students, we could raise the cost of surgery of over 2m for one of our mates within a month by putting together 1k each, how much more people like Genevieve, Omotola and their likes!
They may not be as observant to notice that this says a lot about them.
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by eazzzy1(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by kerriman: 1:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
This kind gesture is not because fashola is a Yorubaman but the kind of person he is. He is just a kindhearted person who that remember the needy.
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by guyla: 1:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pastor ayo oritsajafor na u? abi na ur wife, ur comment was rather too harsh, its obviou there is immense wealth in d church yet dis so called men of God find it extremly hard to give to charity,
Re: Lagos Donates N4.5m To Ngozi Nwosu by onyewec3: 2:01pm On Jan 01, 2013
bigass: This shame all those who call Fashola an ethnic bigot. This woman is not a yoruba woman. But she got 4.5million from a yoruba gov.
Eko oni baje ooo

Even the Rochas of Imo state has done a whole lot more when he wasn't even a governor......moreso ngozi has contributed to lagos state more than her own state of origin so kini big deal.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stop Heating Up The Polity, Okowa Tells Oshiomole / January 24 Declared Holiday For Eid-el-maulud / Lagos Government To Buy New Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.