Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,499 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Looking For A Girl Called LOVE... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Looking For A Girl Called LOVE... (641 Views)

DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love / I’m In Love With An Akwa Ibom Girl Called ESTHER:: / What Will You Do If Unknown Girl Called You And Ask You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Girl Called LOVE... by marvelck: 9:12am On Jan 01, 2013
It's a common thing to hear most guys say they're single and searching. Searching for what or who? A girl, or girls. cos ladies are virtually everywhere. And according to the last census we did, women are more than men in this country. So, what are guys still searching for, when if you look left, right, back or front of you, there's always a lady smiling at you, winking at you or waving at you. or maybe, you are searching for a 100% good girl, a perfect lady. one who is loving, priceless, beautiful, a great cook or romantic? or better still, you're looking for a girl that possess all these qualities. you're looking for a perfect girl. Tall, dark, yellow, slim, orobo, graduate, business woman, a banker, an oil worker, a school teacher, a restaurant owner, an air hostess, or a police woman. A woman that'd be faithful no matter the circumstances, that wont lie to you nor be a burden, that'd be homely, respectful and responsible, hardworking, prudent, sweet and kind. Shey? or maybe, you're hoping to find a woman that has all these qualities to make your wife. O boy, you go tay as a bachelor o, if you're waiting to find a perfect bride. cos there're none! you may have to make do with the ones that are available. just look around and pick from the lot, not a slut but one that'd be a plus to you... And one more thing, I wish you luck in your search for love in 2013.
Re: Looking For A Girl Called LOVE... by Lovetinz(m): 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
I just walked round my hood, not even ONE girl smiled, winked or waved at me.

Can you help get me a mini-flat near your neighbourhood?
Re: Looking For A Girl Called LOVE... by dmcdad: 6:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
@Op, e be like say you don chop belle full this 1st.... Anywayz, no be everydoay wey dey single dey search... You hear?
Re: Looking For A Girl Called LOVE... by Switup: 7:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
Thread title:looking for a girl called LOVE

My comments: i could possibly be that girl called LOVE*winks*

(1) (Reply)

Can A Guy/lady Love Two Or More Ladies/guys At A Time? / Ladies Pls Take Things Easy On Your Bf's ! / I Want To Fall In Love Again.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.