Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,511 members, 7,812,587 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:45 PM

DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love (4532 Views)

Don't Know If This Is Called (LOVE) / See What This Elderly Couple Are Doing In Public - Is This Called Love? / Dear Ladies, This Is What Will Keep A Man- Not Sex Or Virginity (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by endtimesblog: 9:46pm On Dec 18, 2015
There are too many big-eyes girls around today who are dating 2, 3 guys at the same time, looking for a man with jeeps who lives in Lekki, VGC, Maitama to marry. Greed has become their way of life.

To such ladies, let me tell you the truth; most guys you see living flashy lifestyle today can not sustain their riches for another 5 to 10 years, and at the end of the short enjoyment what happens? You will become a married woman who will be sleeping around again for money abi? *mtscheww*!

Date a focused man, marry a focused man, support him truly; your today and tomorrow will be secured!

See more @: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/12/dear-ladies-come-and-see-what-is-called-love.html

cc.

lalasticlala ishilove

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by endtimesblog: 9:47pm On Dec 18, 2015
kiss kiss
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by vizkiz: 9:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
99% of ladies on nairaland can't date a broke dude. So this thread is off point to them

4 Likes

Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
Point is only 60% of d dudes dat stick with their zero base hommie most just love another or ditch u wen u a mess nd u need a pull up

Been there done dat got wiped in d ass dumped cry cry cry cry guys are terrible most times

4 Likes

Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by benedictnsi(m): 9:51pm On Dec 18, 2015
No b wetin these 21st century girls ask you oooo...... All of dem wan top "bill-board"

Behind every girl weh smart, there is always a corresponding MAGA
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
Please don't let our naija babe's lay their wrath on you..

1 Like

Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by MzPecs(f): 9:52pm On Dec 18, 2015
True that.. cool
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Rhesusmonkey(m): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
Yea dts true luv bt in nigeria, tinz like dis happens only in nollywood movies

4 Likes

Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 18, 2015
When God creates Adam, he ensured he was looking after the garden of eden meaning he was gainfully employed and had a place before eve came to join him.
So, why would Nairalanders date a broke dude?

3 Likes

Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by daizylove(f): 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
artisticallyart:
When God creates Adam, he ensured he was looking after the garden of eden meaning he was gainfully employed and had a place before eve came to join him.
benediction grin
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by misspicy(f): 10:22pm On Dec 18, 2015
artisticallyart:
seun comments like this makes me wish for a laughing crying smiley grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by hayorzzyzx(m): 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lalasticlala come make all these girls(ladies) wink know ooo
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
Abeg abeg abeg
nice try OP grin

That picture is an inaccurate representation of what you're trying to say.
They were traveling in Kenya at the time, Obama wasn't broke lmao....

True love is more about marrying people of your standard and with a similar mentality. Odds are you will get along better.

And stop telling ladies what to do for Pete's sake. Just the same way the rich guy can get broke, the so called "focused" guy may never get rich.

I end with this my favourite question: Is it your life? grin

2 Likes

Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Cutehector(m): 10:56pm On Dec 18, 2015
MzPecs:
True that.. cool
smiley
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Cutehector(m): 10:57pm On Dec 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Abeg abeg abeg
nice try OP grin

True love is more about marrying people of your standard and with a similar mentality. Odds are you will get along better.

And stop telling ladies what to do for Pete's sake. Just the same way the rich guy can get broke, the so called "focused" guy may never get rich.

phyno is still single na... Go and throw urself at him

1 Like

Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 18, 2015
Lols, at least, this is gone maybe touch a 'gold digger' with a touch of intelligence's mentality. To see all that matters in a man ain't the gold really, but the ever sufficient wealth of prospects in the form of smartness,skills or what have you.
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2015
Cutehector:
phyno is still single na... Go and throw urself at him
Lol
Wetin consign Phyno with all dese ones
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 18, 2015
Just tired of Naija hitches.
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Abeg abeg abeg
nice try OP grin

Exactly!
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 3:07pm On Dec 19, 2015
Decker:

Exactly!
Do I read sarcasm? grin Anyways that's how it is sha... U cant force a lady not to marry for money. People want different things outta life. And u can't guilt trip them either, like NLers are always tryna do.
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Do I read sarcasm? grin Anyways that's how it is sha... U cant force a lady not to marry for money. People want different things outta life. And u can't guilt trip them either, like NLers are always tryna do.

Nah, I wasn't being sarcastic, I agreed totally with what you opined.

I hope you aren't indirectly pegging me for someone who doesn't agree with anyone?
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 19, 2015
Decker:

Nah, I wasn't being sarcastic, I agreed totally with what you opined.

I hope you aren't indirectly pegging me for someone who doesn't agree with anyone?
Good, great lol.
When was the last time I heard someone use the word "opined" grin

Not at all sah. grin
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Good, great lol.
When was the last time I heard someone use the word "opined" grin

Not at all sah. grin

Okay, but please exclude the "sah," next time. It makes it seem like I am too old.
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Adasun(m): 4:04pm On Dec 19, 2015
okayundecided
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2015
Decker:

Okay, but please exclude the "sah," next time. It makes it seem like I am too old.
Oh. I'm sorry grin I was just teasing. U can call me "ma" or preferably "Oga madam" if it makes u feel any better
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Oh. I'm sorry grin I was just teasing. U can call me "ma" or preferably "Oga madam" if it makes u feel any better

I ain't calling you any of that tongue It doesn't just seem right grin

Okay, this is quite awkward but let me try. Ehnn, Oga madam, it seems you don't keep to your promises?
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 19, 2015
Decker:

I ain't calling you any of that tongue It doesn't just seem right grin

Okay, this is quite awkward but let me try. Ehnn, Oga madam, it seems you don't keep to your promises?
I know I know, I should be flogged
Once again, adim very sorry embarassed

The new signature is much better than anything I could have come up with anyways
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

I know I know, I should be flogged
Once again, adim very sorry embarassed

The new signature is much better than anything I could have come up with anyways

Yeah you should, and not just flogging, you also need to spanked real hard on your ass.

Apology not needed. tongue

1 Like

Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 19, 2015
Decker:

Yeah you should, and need just flogged, you also need to spanked real hard on your ass.

Apology not needed. tongue
LOL is this Decker?

Don't wish to inflict pain on me abeg.
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 4:44pm On Dec 19, 2015
MrsPhyno:

LOL is this Decker?

Don't wish to inflict pain on me abeg.

What do you mean by "is this Decker?"

I don't wish to inflict pain on you, I was just teasing.

1 Like

Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 19, 2015
sickstars:
Point is only 60% of d dudes dat stick with their zero base hommie most just love another or ditch u wen u a mess nd u need a pull up

Been there done dat got wiped in d ass dumped cry cry cry cry guys are terrible most times
my dear God bless u. Strt wit a guy frm d scratch and do surulere with him and c if he wunt get a beta dude wen his on top of d world. Good radiance to bad rubbish. No more wasting of time doing surulere wit any guy..oluwasogo ni ooo
Re: DEAR LADIES: Come And See What Is Called Love by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 19, 2015
Decker:

What do you mean by "is this Decker?"

I don't wish to inflict pain on you, I was just teasing.
Like I didn't know u could talk like this
I am in shock grin

I'm teasing u back lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

OVOKO / My Boss Did This Today / Beautiful Lady Says She Wants To Be A IndecentStar Posts Her Nude Photos On FB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.