Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Sex As A Means Of Showing A Male Friend You Love Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex As A Means Of Showing A Male Friend You Love Him (1281 Views)

Why Do People Use Marriage As A Means To Insult Single Successful Women? / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date / I Slept With My Male Friend During Our Short Break Up, Shld I Tell My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex As A Means Of Showing A Male Friend You Love Him by alabinike007: 8:44am On Jan 02, 2013
What can you people say about this?reasonable responses please.....
Re: Sex As A Means Of Showing A Male Friend You Love Him by mosunade(f): 8:47am On Jan 02, 2013
unreasonable questions dont deserve reasonable responses.

1 Like

Re: Sex As A Means Of Showing A Male Friend You Love Him by pleep(m): 9:06am On Jan 02, 2013
this is ridiculous

1 Like

Re: Sex As A Means Of Showing A Male Friend You Love Him by Nobody: 9:38am On Jan 02, 2013
mosun_ade: unreasonable questions dont deserve reasonable responses.
Lobatan! +100
Re: Sex As A Means Of Showing A Male Friend You Love Him by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 02, 2013
Common guys,free the Op.the qst. is nt really unreasonable,it's just vague...@topic, I feel that 'philosophy' is borne in the heart of naive schmucks.They do the wrong things for the wrong reasons to make it right.
Re: Sex As A Means Of Showing A Male Friend You Love Him by pleep(m): 9:51am On Jan 02, 2013
lol the thing is.. she doesn't love you. If she did she prolly would be dating you.

get the memo homes.
Re: Sex As A Means Of Showing A Male Friend You Love Him by Medley(m): 11:39am On Jan 02, 2013
does it mean that Sex is now a scarce/limited commodity or a diamond or pearl that only u possess?.

Since you rightly put that u referred the person has a male friend while not do only that friends are meant to do in a sane and moral environment. Since the person is not ur sex mate and offering him sex as a gesture of friendship doesnt mean he wont leave you the next minute. U devalue urself when u offer sex to be for reason to show ur friendship status.

Sex have not in any way proven to be what will keep u too as friends forever. That may even be all what he needs then he is out.
Re: Sex As A Means Of Showing A Male Friend You Love Him by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 02, 2013
Re: Sex As A Means Of Showing A Male Friend You Love Him by mecussey(m): 12:08pm On Jan 02, 2013
Sometimes it is because, if you deny me, I would probably think I dont deserve it from you and move. Neither will I be convinced that you love me by offering it, basically, it is no big deal.
Re: Sex As A Means Of Showing A Male Friend You Love Him by A40(m): 3:01pm On Jan 02, 2013
We need more girls like this I tell ya grin grin a lot of guys really just want the sex but you know with some of you girls a ninja has to go through the relationship route
Re: Sex As A Means Of Showing A Male Friend You Love Him by dammytex: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2013
@op,

Did you say male friend? A list of male friends to a female could be endless.

Or do you mean boyfriend?

And are you even asking question or you are suggesting?

(1) (Reply)

Should I Drink The Wine Or Not? / Why Are Girls So Deceptive? / How You Felt When U Finally Met Your BLIND DATE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.