Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:54 PM

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date (44108 Views)

Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out / When She Calls Out Your Bestfriend's Name During Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by ruggedtimi(m): 9:14pm On Jan 24, 2016

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by ronald4lif(m): 9:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Not when I offer to hire a cab and she refuses. She should move on with the male friend. All these "we're just friends" don't usually cut it for me. undecided

119 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
Men and jealousy sef. So girls cant ask their male friends for favours again ? If e pain you go and get your car cheesy

40 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by TrapLORD(m): 9:23pm On Jan 24, 2016
My ego won't let me let her do that. Its a "male" thing, I don't expect ladies to understand.

190 Likes 8 Shares

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Cpumping(m): 9:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
for wat na.
wdnt go down well wit me

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by blackjack21(m): 9:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
I will buy a car.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by ronald4lif(m): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
Speechless3:
Men and jealousy sef. So girls cant ask their male friends for favours again ? If e pain you go and get your car cheesy

And what if the guy's car was down? undecided

14 Likes

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by dollyjoy(f): 9:29pm On Jan 24, 2016
It a no with a capital N.

Men are jealous creatures btw if one must do that then she ought to be sure the guy wouldnt know about it.maybe pretend like she want to enter a cab,after the guy must have gone before placing a call to the guy.

Either way,it's not a wise thing to do.it can breed distrust and make room for grudges.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by dollyjoy(f): 9:30pm On Jan 24, 2016
blackjack21:
I will buy a car.
as you never kon buy nko?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Pineapp: 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
That only happens when you go on a date with a girl

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Adebaba1(m): 9:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
Speechless3:
Mehn didn't know u could say something like this....too myopic. This is y guys will still cheat no matter what

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Godmother(f): 9:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
That's very disrespectful naa and a slap to the guy. Just for that day, allowing the guy put her in a cab or taking public transport won't kill her. If she must do that at all, she should have gone to a corner, after she and the guy have parted before making the call.

84 Likes 5 Shares

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by blackjack21(m): 9:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
as you never kon buy nko?
they question said what will I do and I sai I will buy my own car.
or is there anything more reasonable to do?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

And what if the guy's car was down? undecided

You see i dont like nonsense argument. If his car is down he should be humble enough to hop into my friend's car. Or.....walk alone. Friends first!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 24, 2016
Nope. And that is if the male friend is her brother.

1 Like

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
Godmother:
That's very disrespectful naa and a slap to the guy. Just for that day, allowing the guy put her in a cab or taking public transport won't kill her. If she must do that at all, she should have gone to a corner, after she and the guy have parted before making the call.
Your own head is correct Madame

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by ruggedtimi(m): 9:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
Speechless3:
if a guy takes u out, afta the date he tells u to take a taxi that he wants to pick a female frnd at the airport.

70 Likes

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jan 24, 2016
Adebaba1:

Mehn didn't know u could say something like this....too myopic. This is y guys will still cheat no matter what
I cheat on them too. After all you guys say myopic stuffs everyday! Lol

The problem here is your ego. Handle that and leave her alone.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
ruggedtimi:
if a guy takes u out, afta the date he asked u to take a taxi that he wants to pick a female frnd at the airport.
No biggie cheesy
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by dollyjoy(f): 9:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
blackjack21:

they question said what will I do and I sai I will buy my own car.

or is there anything more reasonable to do?
i guess you dnt understand the question because frankly speaking your answer was wide off the mark.

Op said at that instant,like you dnt have a care or the car broke down abi u mean you will buy a car at that instant to take her home?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by dollyjoy(f): 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
Speechless3:
No biggie cheesy
talk true small nacheesy

it painful mehnsad

7 Likes

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
talk true small nacheesy

it painful mehnsad
Lol you dont know me. As long as he is polite about it, its okay by me o. Lol
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by ronald4lif(m): 9:48pm On Jan 24, 2016
Speechless3:

You see i dont like nonsense argument. If his car is down he should be humble enough to hop into my friend's car. Or.....walk alone. Friends first!

Which kind friend's car be that? Yes, I'd rather trek than embark on car trip with a male "friend" of a woman I "was" dating as that's the last time we'd ever see. undecided

10 Likes

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
ronald4lif:

Which kind friend's car be that? Yes, I'd rather trek than embark on car trip with a male "friend" of a woman I "was" dating as that's the last time we'd ever see. undecided
Thats okay. You are just one fish.
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by ronald4lif(m): 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
Speechless3:
Thats okay. You are just one fish.

And I've got several hooks for more fishes.

13 Likes

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by fulfillbill(m): 9:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
Depends on the level of trust...
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by dollyjoy(f): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2016
Speechless3:
Lol you dont know me. As long as he is polite about it, its okay by me o. Lol
cheesycheesy if u tell me such,u no go see me again.it disrespectful jor no mata what atleast cheesycheesy

3 Likes

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
cheesycheesy if u tell me such,u no go see me again.it disrespectful jor no mata what atleast cheesycheesy
smiley I guess am different.
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by ruggedtimi(m): 9:56pm On Jan 24, 2016
Speechless3:
smiley I guess am different.
u never jamb dats why....u go jst dey "speechless" wen e happen

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by blackjack21(m): 10:06pm On Jan 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
i guess you dnt understand the question because frankly speaking your answer was wide off the mark.

Op said at that instant,like you dnt have a care or the car broke down abi u mean you will buy a car at that instant to take her home?

no you're the one who didn't understand the question.

"you take a girl on a date, you don't have a car, after date she call her friend to take her home"

what else can I do, force her to board a taxi home, force her to walk home or unfriend her?
Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by dollyjoy(f): 10:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
blackjack21:

no you're the one who didn't understand the question.

"you take a girl on a date, you don't have a car, after date she call her friend to take her home"

what else can I do, force her to board a taxi home, force her to walk home or unfriend her?
yu said you "will" buy a car but what if the car isnt available at that instant?

1 Like

Re: If She Calls Her Male Friend To Take Her Home After A Date by blackjack21(m): 10:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
[quotr e author=dollyjoy post=42293918]yu said you "will" buy a car but what if the car isnt available at that instant?[/quote]

what are you saying sef.
I will just dial my car dealer' number, chimezie, and everything will be like abracadabra.

on a more serious note,

the best thing any man can do is; bid her farewell and nybe even get to meet her said friend.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. / Lady Narrates All That Happens During Boyfriend's Female Bestie Visit / Upload Your Last Selfie For This Year!!! 2016!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.