Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

I Read My Sister"s Diary And She Is Planning To Commit Suicide - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Read My Sister"s Diary And She Is Planning To Commit Suicide (20969 Views)

A Gay Wants To Commit Suicide. Advice Him / Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! / My True-Love Is Planning To Leave Me: Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Read My Sister"s Diary And She Is Planning To Commit Suicide by dapachez: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
Hope she is not a nairalander or a guest on nairaland oh cos if she is you know what I mean? Please get closer to her,she needs your prayers and love more than anything,I towed that path when I had stress in college years ago. I felt like a disappointment and the day I planned to make the move God used someone t o talk sense intop my head. Life is sweet,your sister has to know that,every problem has an expiry date
Re: I Read My Sister"s Diary And She Is Planning To Commit Suicide by chikaflora: 10:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
Pls shower her with love that's all she need.By the way why does Okija juju like feeling like the head boy on all thread ? Na war o.
Re: I Read My Sister"s Diary And She Is Planning To Commit Suicide by TerryCarr(m): 12:57am On Jan 04, 2013
killing your self is a chicken move sad
Re: I Read My Sister"s Diary And She Is Planning To Commit Suicide by iamanonymous: 5:59am On Jan 04, 2013
Reading your post was like someone telling my story few months back. I thought the whole world was against me and I hated myself for that. Nothing seemed to be going well for me and that made it worse. I would stay in my room and write about how much I was a disappointment to my family and how I was the 'black sheep' of the family. I did have suicide thoughts. I remember wishing a car would hit me, at least then, I would be dead but not by my doing. I almost started cutting because of the pain and hurt I felt. To make matters worse, my physical health deteriorated. I always had complains of pains or aches. I finally found the courage to seek help when I realized how bad it was getting. I was diagnozed with MDD few months ago (little did I know that this was what I was suffering from for almost 1 year)and was placed on medications. I am in the West too, and I reason that people are going through worse where we come from and they cope, why then am I stressed about little setbacks, but I realize that people handle situations differently. Like you, my family did not really understand and said it was because I prayed less and have backslidden. (I am working out my r/ship with God)
Thanks to my big sis and a few nlanders that were there for me throughout those periods. It's three months now and I must tell you, I'm a different person now. I've been doing things I would not have been able to do before. My lil sister, out of nowhere, told me yesterday that she can now play with me because I was no longer aggressive.
Your sister needs you now more than ever. Be strong for her and pray with and for her. I will be praying for you too.

Sorry for the long epistle smiley. Just to let you know that she's not alone and that she's definitely going to get better with the right help. It's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: I Read My Sister"s Diary And She Is Planning To Commit Suicide by c33b33(m): 8:15am On Jan 04, 2013
Ortis: We are over 150million peepz in nigeria fight tru d buzzle n struggle of life bt if ur nasty little sis tinks SUCIDE is d answer 2 her small little poo poo shit problem...dem let her b n i wil b happy becos d population wil go down 2 149,999,000 peepz i guz,...datz a gud news n pls email me her burial date
JAH!are u blaming overpopulation for your problem?You need help with ur brain.
Re: I Read My Sister"s Diary And She Is Planning To Commit Suicide by foluks24(f): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2013
i'll advise u nt to hid it from ur parents nor telin her u found sm stuffs in her diary.the person she nids rite now to mak her feel happy and loved is her family wich includes u and ur parents.u nid to tell ur parents so dey cud show her more love,care and atention,am sure wt this,she shld av a rethink and nevertheless dnt always forget to always kip an eye on her .
Re: I Read My Sister"s Diary And She Is Planning To Commit Suicide by Eviel(f): 11:15am On Aug 21, 2014
undecided undecided
omanifrank: Eviel friends corupt good manners,
Re: I Read My Sister"s Diary And She Is Planning To Commit Suicide by DenreleDave(m): 2:11pm On May 17, 2021
mfonox:
your sister wants to commit sucide and u're worried about what she'll think if she finds out u read her diary??

Kindly drop ur whatsappp number.

I will reach u asap
Re: I Read My Sister"s Diary And She Is Planning To Commit Suicide by Mystery9(m): 2:26pm On May 18, 2021
Maybe, maybe her friend has drawn her into lesbianism. And the act is killing her soul. Guy use wisdom talk to her personally. Act fast b4 it gets late.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Slaps Wife And Got Her Blind (Snapshot) / Pros And Cons Of A Working Wife [must read for men] / Can Your Marriage Survive Japa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.