Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? (11326 Views)

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / How Often Do You Look At Yourself In The Mirror In A Day? / My First Animated Tatoo! "wow" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by Hardfact: 10:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
project8: I would prefer to mind my business bt a little dissapointed althouth depending on the type of tatoo she has.

Your mum no be your business?
This oyibo overliberalization of things no dey make sense o.

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by bintalabi(f): 11:26pm On Jan 02, 2013
most of our grand mothers n mothers do tottoos in olding days.it d cuture of yoruba poeple, it is called ARA SISO
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by poshpimkiey(f): 12:37am On Jan 03, 2013
well...everyone z titled to his or her opinion
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by Kylexb(m): 12:45am On Jan 03, 2013
brito: Haha, if mama has tattoos all over her body,
then bobo will have rattoo/cattoo/battoo/mattoo/fattoo/sattoo
together with craze-too aswell as mad-too.
i hope you ave someone close to share your 'rattoo/cattoo/battoo/mattoo/fattoo/sattoo
together with craze-too' with? am sure you have the 'mad-too' when posting
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by callash: 1:19am On Jan 03, 2013
ochallo: my mum has a tattoo!.
how old is ur mum
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by Nobody: 2:13am On Jan 03, 2013
Etumgbe: If I see the tatoo on her brea.st I'll disown her
You will disown her?You get money abi na wetin she won benefit from you?Na you suffer be that cos no small small pocket money for you again.Mama when don live her life almost finish naim you won disown.Mtwwwwwwwwww
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 03, 2013
She would still be my mother.
I would still have love for her either way.

Besides, I have tattoos of my own and one day
hope to be a mother. They won't stop me from being
the best mother I could be would they? Nope. It's just ink ppl.
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by maygah(f): 6:18am On Jan 03, 2013
Even if she has tattoo lik a cloth on her body , its won't change anyfin , cos I love her die. Tattoo is not a bad fashion just depends on what ur tattoo reads. Tattoo is an old fashion , some of our parent have it written on their body as their name, date of birth , state etc so if it was not a bad fin in those days , wht makes bad now ?
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by maygah(f): 6:21am On Jan 03, 2013
I also ve a taTtoo & my daughter loves me and sees me and treats mi lik a God
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by Win95: 7:48am On Jan 03, 2013
I'll look at her like 'now I can get mine abi'

1 Like

Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by Cabsso(m): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2013
Tattoo na smal tin even if she dy sag her trouser she stil remain ur mum. Nutin do u MaMa ride on jaree!!
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 03, 2013
maygah: I also ve a taTtoo & my daughter loves me and sees me and treats mi lik a God
If you were my mum, your words will mean very little, plus, I would never introduce you as my mum if your tatoos are conspicuous. Well, you can't be my mum and you can't be compared to my mum
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
The Impression she would create is Simple -- She Did live an Immoral Carefree Life lipsrsealed

I'll hate the Sight
angry
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
i dont know about tatoo, but Everyone in my family has tribal marks. my grand mother, my mother and I. and so will it be for the future generations. I will disown anyone in my family who doesnt have tribal marks.
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by maygah(f): 2:49am On Jan 04, 2013
cryptic: If you were my mum, your words will mean very little, plus, I would never introduce you as my mum if your tatoos are conspicuous. Well, you can't be my mum and you can't be compared to my mum
& dats why am nt ur mother. Cos I won't even ve a child dat is so primitive and daft like u. Take D (F). Ki OYINBO TO GBE TATTOO DEY LATIN LE LALI. Mscheeeeeew
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by iamsaheed(m): 12:40am On Jan 23, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
i dont know about tatoo, but Everyone in my family has tribal marks. my grand mother, my mother and I. and so will it be for the future generations. I will disown anyone in my family who doesnt have tribal marks.
.........lol...... nigga u so sick.com....why would u say that?
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by bolorunfem(f): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
Re: If You Found Out Your Mum Has Tatoo, How Will You Look At Her? by bolorunfem(f): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
My 80something years old mum sure has tatoo on her arms and back and I grew up seeing it on her. Tatoo has been an age-long fashion, its just being taken to the extreme these days.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Proof That Mermaids ["mami Water"] Do Exist ?? / Nairaland Or Facebook: Which Is The Best? / Do You Stand Up For The Elderly In Public Transports?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.