Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,427 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! (14887 Views)

My Top 5 Most Memorable Quotes Made By Nigerians For 2013 / How Are You Getting Prepared For 2013? Go Into Online Business? / What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by younix(f): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2013
1, 3, 4, 2, 5.
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by ebony2dy4(f): 10:31am On Jan 04, 2013
For me,it wl b 5,2,3,4,1....
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by blessbe: 10:56am On Jan 04, 2013
I WOULD FIRST OF ALL,
TURN - OFF THE TAP
BRING IN MY CLOTHES
ATTEND TO MY BABY
SEE WHO IS @ THE DOOR
AND FINALLY, PICK THE TELEPHONE
BUT IF I CAN'T GET TO THE PHONE B4 IT CUT, I 'LL THEN DIAL THE NUMBER.PROVIDED ITS NOT HIDDEN
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by chi2012(f): 11:35am On Jan 04, 2013
Lamasta: Must I comment self

Who ask u to comment?
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by iamdsam: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
Family first and then work before any other thing
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by ednutey(f): 2:35pm On Jan 04, 2013
54231 undecided
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Georgesmartt(m): 3:40pm On Jan 04, 2013
i'll lock the tap_ open the door for the stranger_walk passed him\her to get my clothes_come back straight to pick up my baby cos I can listen well with him crying while am on the phone_lastly I'll pick up my phone.
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Deedee49(f): 6:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
Youngsage:

U just quoted my comment u dumbass!
And hw do u claim to have such an idea? Oh i can see u must hav bn speaking 4 urself, u mst b really bored and boring cos i didnt even address my comment to u in d 1st place.
Now shutup and do urself some good!

There sure are a lot of tinz i'd like to do with my time. Feeding ur loose end isn't one of it!
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Petraman(m): 7:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
[quote author=Laila Ikeji]Here, let's see if you are really ready for the year, *winks*

The fun of this test is when you do it first time without looking at the answer.

So, leggo!

Five things are happening in your house at the same time. In which order would you solve them?

1. The telephone is ringing!
2. The baby is crying!
3. Someone's knocking, yelling for you from the front door!
4. You hung the clothes out to dry and it is beginning to rain!
5. You left the tap on in the kitchen and the water is already overflowing!

In which sequence would you solve these problems?

Write the sequence and check after the cut how your decisions were made.

BUT BE HONEST, THE FINDINGS ARE EXCITING.

Answer:

This test is called the Sigmund Freud's Priorities.

Every individual point represents something in your life.

1. Telephone represents Work
2. Baby represents Family
3. Door represents Friends
4. Clothes represent Money
5. Tap represents Sex

Your chosen sequence determines the priorities in your life.

My answer is 21345
cos if u don't answer d crying baby, u won't be able to receive d call with peace of mind. Also, d person at d door will hear d crying baby, so wen u've carried d baby, u can walk to d door and open d door for d person. About d clothes in d rain, i'll rather leave it there, cos there'll be another sun next day. D over running water in d bathroom is of no use, cos d water can't waste, for it sinks back into d soil. So i'll leave d water flowing
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by scofield33(m): 8:05pm On Jan 04, 2013
Money_family cant stay witout
family_they wil always be dere 4 u no mata wat
friend at door_i wil apologise 4 d delay
work_possibly the person wil kal back if it is serious
sex_al wrk n no play make jack a bitch.dats wen u hav actualy worked
Funny enough dats how i have always been. Bt stil tryin to work to make money and family ties.
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by naylove(m): 11:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
the test is crap as it lacks any objectivity. n pls cut that sigmund mumu crap thingy coz the man must be a retardent if he made those pairings. pheeew
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by naylove(m): 11:52pm On Jan 04, 2013
just t answer .. 54321

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davidylan and Spikedcyliner! / 2022: A Year To Be Extra Careful / My Ordeal With Nigeria Immigration Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.