Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,094 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! (14901 Views)

My Top 5 Most Memorable Quotes Made By Nigerians For 2013 / How Are You Getting Prepared For 2013? Go Into Online Business? / What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by allout: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Youngsage: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
Laila Ikeji: Here, let's see if you are really ready for the year, *winks*

The fun of this test is when you do it first time without looking at the answer.

So, leggo!

Five things are happening in your house at the same time. In which order would you solve them?

1. The telephone is ringing!
2. The baby is crying!
3. Someone's knocking, yelling for you from the front door!
4. You hung the clothes out to dry and it is beginning to rain!
5. You left the tap on in the kitchen and the water is already overflowing!

In which sequence would you solve these problems?

Write the sequence and check after the cut how your decisions were made.

BUT BE HONEST, THE FINDINGS ARE EXCITING.

Answer:

This test is called the Sigmund Freud's Priorities.

Every individual point represents something in your life.

1. Telephone represents Work
2. Baby represents Family
3. Door represents Friends
4. Clothes represent Money
5. Tap represents Sex

Your chosen sequence determines the priorities in your life.

Now....Who turned off the tap first?

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2013/01/are-you-ready-for-2013-take-this-quick.html
@O.P i fault the analysis given. The 3rd incident of the test says someone is knocking/yelling for you from the front door. That someone could be anyone not necessarilly a friend/visitor, it seems most of the above posters also didn't interpret the test correctly. And how does door represent friends? If it does then it needn't be locked, it rather be left open.
The phone call could be from a friend/family i dont know hw it represents work, and how does clothes represent money? And how does it determine one's readiness for 2013
i must say at first i didnt find this fun, i found it crazy, bulls.hit, sigmund freud or whoever came up with dis must be, really
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by ikachi1: 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
2,3 5, 4 and 1
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by shyna501: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
Slyr0x: 4,5,2,3,1
Ʊ cnt get 2 where Ʊ spread Ɣ☺ΰя cloth without opening door 4d person waitin @d door.. So 4 can't come before 3
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 03, 2013
Youngsage:
@O.P i fault the analysis given. The 3rd incident of the test says someone is knocking/yelling for you from the front door. That someone could be anyone not necessarilly a friend/visitor, it seems most of the above posters also didn't interpret the test correctly. And how does door represent friends? If it does then it needn't be locked, it rather be left open.
The phone call could be from a friend/family i dont know hw it represents work, and how does clothes represent money? And how does it determine one's readiness for 2013
i must say at first i didnt find this fun, i found it crazy, bulls.hit, sigmund freud or whoever came up with dis must be, really

Give your order of action and move on. You are too serious.

OP be like Sigmund Freud for your eyes....are you a learner??

2 Likes

Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by peteafrik88(m): 3:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
2,3,4,1 & 5... Nice!
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2013
folahann: As for me I go do everything at the same time.

You remind me of superman!
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by shyna501: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2013
5 3 4 2 1.
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by hardbody: 3:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
I won't respond to any of the issues requiring attention, I will light a cig and relax.......reason? I am already large......I am coasting in 2013.

1 Like

Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by 2scorehigh(m): 3:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
Wow! I love the findings.

My order was 5, 3, 4, 2, 1

I turned the tap off first but I didn't know it signified sex grin. Actually I did it because I didn't like the idea of wasting water and having to mop the floor.

Then, I rushed to see why someone is at my door. I thought something might be not be okay for this person to be yelling.

Then, I went to collect the clothes that hung outside because that will be like double work for me to wait for them to dry up again.

Only then did I decide to see why the baby was crying. Don't blame me. Babies do cry all the time.

As for the telephone, I didn't even care. The caller will surely call back if s/he has something useful to say to me...
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Mystery007(m): 3:53pm On Jan 03, 2013
4,5,3,2,1.. Dats d sequence for me
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by kaykad: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
this will be my action with expalnation:
1. I would Attend to the baby first need to knw wats wrong with the baby.
2. Turn off the tap to avoid more work for me at the end of the day i.e moping
3. check who is knocking at my door and attend to the person if its a familiar face i will hand over the baby
4. go Pack my clothes outside
5. and Pick up the phone or return the call
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by sarutobie(m): 4:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
For me I chose..
5.An overflowing tap can be hazadous in the home..electrocutions and slipping can result..
4.I no get washing and drying machines jor..since the question was set in a rainy scenerio/season..its logical I get my dried clothes inside!
3.Pick up and cuddle my baby while I go to the phone(if its still ringing)
2.Pick up the phone and know who the caller is....
1.Finally I approach my door with caution( if I don't know who the tout banging on my door is)..problem solved.
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by tirtimy: 4:19pm On Jan 03, 2013
Mine is 2 3 5 1 4
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
dabrake: you need deliverance.
Excuse me?! You haven't even read how it goes....cos you saw 5 first, you just jumped into your useless conclusion! She said choose your sequence and that's what i did without knowing what it meant....btw, have you even chosen yours??
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Tonyblinky(m): 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2013
I would rush †̥ τ̣̣ђё tap cos it doesn't take time,then rush †̥ τ̣̣ђё door depending τ̣̣ђё visitor can assist with τ̣̣ђё baby or №†,then pack м̤̣̲̣̥̈̇γ̲̣̣̥ clothes before I answer τ̣̣ђё baby if τ̣̣ђё visitor isn't τ̣̣ђё type,befor I can even look @ τ̣̣ђё fucking handset.

1 Like

Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 03, 2013
harlos: serious one
see this one...smh
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by yme1(f): 4:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
5, 4, 2, 3 1 without looking at the answers

Not good mehnn undecided
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Greatken007(m): 4:42pm On Jan 03, 2013
My no 1 is cloth,i can joke wit all bt nt wit my cloths,A cry baby is always a joker,am used to missed calls,wen u say sex dat means u ar been unrealistic,(SeX wit u) cant d person take over oda issues like carrying d bby
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2013
How the hell does tap represent sex? seriously, whats the correlation??
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
to answer the question sha, i will turn off the tap, answer the phone and pick the baby at the same time then go open the door and pick the clothes later.
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by dhrey: 5:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by dabrake(m): 5:02pm On Jan 03, 2013
Victoriousvic: Excuse me?! You haven't even read how it goes....cos you saw 5 first, you just jumped into your useless conclusion! She said choose your sequence and that's what i did without knowing what it meant....btw, have you even chosen yours??
guy, her analogy is insane(I'm sure 95% of us here can't relate the tap overflow of water to int3rcour5e), no doubt but to choose sex first, . . . Bros
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by sleekymag(m): 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
Well my sequence of actions would be
5 - I'd quickly turn off the tap. Can be done in a few seconds, and could spill onto the rug (depending on the type of flooring in the house. (SEX)
2 - Then off i go, getting the baby and petting him/her to stop crying (FAMILY)
1 - With my other hand, i'll quickly answer the phone and tell the person to hold on for one minute (WORK)
3 - Then i dash out the door to say hi to whoever is at the door, and while greeting him/her (FRIENDS)
4 - I rush out to get my clothes which may be already a little wet by now. They'll get dry inside the house under the fan joor. (MONEY)

But i don't get the Sigmund Freud Priorities (we can always make money though but its not a do-or-die affair), however the above would definitely be my line of action.
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by raffite: 5:05pm On Jan 03, 2013

All these at once? Some persons will be so confused that, by the time they decide what to do;

1. The telephone must have stopped ringing because of empty battery
2. The baby must have cried herself to sleep
3. Whosoever is knocking must have left in anger
4. It must have stopped raining and the clothes totally drenched
5. The Water tank must have been empty.

1 Like

Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
mascot87: To b sincere,I choosed 5,2,3,4,1

God bless u! That was my exact sequence. Who knew what No.5 represented!
My excuse was that since I was already in d house, I can switch off the tap ( I hate water wastage I sewear!!!),pick up n start pacifying d baby enroute to opening d door, depends on d person at d door he or she can come in, take d baby while I bring in d clothes m answer d phone (if its still ringing). N since I now knw d phone reps work...well to hell with them if I miss the call! Lol
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Deedee49(f): 5:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
ferhyntorlah: My Choice
2. Pick the crying baby because I don't joke with my welfare of babies.
5. Close the running tap cos I hate seeing water on the kitchen floor; it disgusts me.
3. Open the door for the person knocking and hand over the baby to him/her to help calm the baby.
4. Get my clothes from the line
1. Answer the call. If it stops before I answer, I can always call back provided the number isn't hidden. If it is, then the message isn't important. If it is, the caller would call back/send a text message.

1. Family
2. Sex
3. Friends
4. Money
5. Work

What if the person by the door is a stranger, u'd hand ur baby over to d person still? Anyway i choose d sequence: 5 3 4 2 1(even though i didnt knw 5 stood for sex, i just hate a messy kitchen)... And babies will always be babies, crying wuldn't hurt dem!
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Deedee49(f): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
Youngsage:

I think i have a slight idea of wat ur 2013 will be like... Boring!!! U either comment or shut up!
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by ferhyntorlah(f): 5:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
raffite:
All these at once? Some persons will be so confused that, by the time they decide what to do;

1. The telephone must have stopped ringing because of empty battery
2. The baby must have cried herself to sleep
3. Whosoever is knocking must have left in anger
4. It must have stopped raining and the clothes totally drenched
5. The Water tank must have been empty.

Men, you just twisted the whole thing. Hilarious!
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Ficeo(m): 5:16pm On Jan 03, 2013
3 5 1 2 4. Thats what I answered. Your concept was funny. I hate sex nd it cannot be my 2nd priority this year. God forbid.
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Youngsage: 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2013
shagarri:

Give your order of action and move on. You are too serious.

OP be like Sigmund Freud for your eyes....are you a learner??
You must be really dumb that u cant undastand simple English. So nw dat u av answered d stu.pid test i guess u now know if u are ready for 2013 abi?? Smh
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Youngsage: 5:46pm On Jan 03, 2013
Deedee49:

I think i have a slight idea of wat ur 2013 will be like... Boring!!! U either comment or shut up!

U just quoted my comment u dumbass!
And hw do u claim to have such an idea? Oh i can see u must hav bn speaking 4 urself, u mst b really bored and boring cos i didnt even address my comment to u in d 1st place.
Now shutup and do urself some good!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foods I Should Give My Small Tortoise? / 2022: A Year To Be Extra Careful / Davidylan and Spikedcyliner!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.