Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,796 members, 7,956,044 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! (14964 Views)

My Top 5 Most Memorable Quotes Made By Nigerians For 2013 / How Are You Getting Prepared For 2013? Go Into Online Business? / What Are Your Plans And Resolutions For 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by lafuria1(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
its a bit confusing, how do you pick up ur clothes with out opening the door for the friend, is the running tap over flowing wic could cause flooding of the house, and beside i dont know how rainfall would spoil ones clothes. u can attend to the baby but wont stop crying. u cant hv money without a job.
to answer op question though, u close the tap first (u meaning is wrong) pick up baby (family), open the door (friend), give baby to friend as per family trust go pick up ur clothes, and make the call.
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Revolva(m): 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2013
Who gives a rat azz about the. Test why is every post leila ikeji posts is being posted to the front page .. Even post that don't worth front page appearances... I dey vex o seun
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by beejaay: 6:31pm On Jan 03, 2013
Laila Ikeji: Here, let's see if you are really ready for the year, *winks*

The fun of this test is when you do it first time without looking at the answer.

So, leggo!

Five things are happening in your house at the same time. In which order would you solve them?

1. The telephone is ringing!
2. The baby is crying!
3. Someone's knocking, yelling for you from the front door!
4. You hung the clothes out to dry and it is beginning to rain!
5. You left the tap on in the kitchen and the water is already overflowing!

In which sequence would you solve these problems?

Write the sequence and check after the cut how your decisions were made.

BUT BE HONEST, THE FINDINGS ARE EXCITING.

Answer:

This test is called the Sigmund Freud's Priorities.

Every individual point represents something in your life.

1. Telephone represents Work
2. Baby represents Family
3. Door represents Friends
4. Clothes represent Money
5. Tap represents Sex

Your chosen sequence determines the priorities in your life.

Now....Who turned off the tap first?

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2013/01/are-you-ready-for-2013-take-this-quick.html

2 (baby)- Family 1st before any other
3 (visitor)- friends follow my family cos they are human
1 (phone)- work is important, the caller might not call again
5 (tap)- Dont wanna spoil my house with water, the job will be damn to much
4 (clothes)- Sun will come up to dry it again or i will use iron
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by hightechIT: 6:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
grin I will carry my crying baby, then straight to pick my cal, walks to door and opens for my friend and also hands the baby over to him, then picks my cloth outside and whenever I come back, I will know who left the tap running!
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
Cloth
Baby
Tap
Phone
Visitor
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by harlos: 6:55pm On Jan 03, 2013
sarutobie: For me I chose..
5.An overflowing tap can be hazadous in the home..electrocutions and slipping can result..
4.I no get washing and drying machines jor..since the question was set in a rainy scenerio/season..its logical I get my dried clothes inside!
3.Pick up and cuddle my baby while I go to the phone(if its still ringing)
2.Pick up the phone and know who the caller is....
1.Finally I approach my door with caution( if I don't know who the tout banging on my door is)..problem solved.
now look @ what the Op said Every individual point represents something in your life.
1. Telephone represents Work
2. Baby represents Family
3. Door represents Friends
4. Clothes represent Money
5. Tap represents Sex
Your chosen sequence determines the priorities in your life.
He mean u should arrang it has it goes with your life
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by harlos: 6:58pm On Jan 03, 2013
la furia: its a bit confusing, how do you pick up ur clothes with out opening the door for the friend, is the running tap over flowing wic could cause flooding of the house, and beside i dont know how rainfall would spoil ones clothes. u can attend to the baby but wont stop crying. u cant hv money without a job.
to answer op question though, u close the tap first (u meaning is wrong) pick up baby (family), open the door (friend), give baby to friend as per family trust go pick up ur clothes, and make the call.

oh common trust no one, will u give ur family to a friend to take care of?
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Acecube(m): 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
YuzedoII: I didn't know turning off kitchen tap signified sex and being the most logical, I picked it, but knowing now that it represents nacking solidifies my choice 100%!!! grin grin grin
lol i picked it also oh, to avert any danger.i.e tap first, Then i'll quickly go for the clothes (can't take the baby out coz of rain)... when i get inside pick up the baby... Open the door then excuse myself to answer the phone...
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by chellsee: 7:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
5, 1, 3, 4, 2.
5 - I'd hate to be the one to clean up d mess.
1 - I'd pick d call. I can do something else while I'm on d phone.

3 - On my way to pick my clothes. I'm assuming the clothes are hung to dry outside.
4 - I'll let the visitor in.
5 - And tell him to pick the baby for me or when I get in from picking my clothes then I'd carry the baby.
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Acecube(m): 7:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
yomieluv2: Open the door for the friend,and instruct him to pick the baby,while I quickly dash out to pick my clothes,and run inside to pick the call,and off the tap.
2013,Here I come.
do you live in riverine area ?. Coz you'll end up flooding your house with this routine. Just my thought
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by WENGERNOMICS(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
Mr. Globe:
I disagree with the pairings grin

Personally, I would open the door, ask the friend to pick the baby while I go outside, get the clothes, come in off the tap and answer the call. like a boss.

How did you know a friend was at the door, It could well have been a Rapist or a friend under duress from a Robber!
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Acecube(m): 7:18pm On Jan 03, 2013
stan-ogb:
VERY SIMPLE,OPEN DOOR FOR THE PERSON OUTSIDE,TEL HIM TO LOCK THE TAP FOR YOU FIRST(CRYING DOESNT KILL A BABY) WHILE I PICK THE PHONE RUN OUTSIDE WHILE ANSWERING IT AND GET MY CLOTHES AND COME FOR THE BABY...HAPPY NEWYEAR
you carry your phone enter rain shey na obama dey call you ?
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Acecube(m): 7:36pm On Jan 03, 2013
beejaay:

2 (baby)- Family 1st before any other
3 (visitor)- friends follow my family cos they are human
1 (phone)- work is important, the caller might not call again
5 (tap)- Dont wanna spoil my house with water, the job will be damn to much
4 (clothes)- Sun will come up to dry it again or i will use iron

with this your house is already flooded... And from your response it's vivid you made this comment from the answers given. You didn't attempt it, like a real life situation.
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
4,5,3,2,1. Rain shouldn't have to wet my cloths all over again, the house shouldn't be water lodged,an emergency could be at the door, tears won't kill a baby and the caller could always call back. Going by real time happenings o
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Sarky(m): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
Me I hate 2 hear d cry of a baby.
So 1stly I'l go get d crying baby
Pick my cal
Get d door open 4my friend
Pack my clothes
Then come back n hv my tap closed so tightly ''winks''.
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by pgiddy(m): 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
Sincerely,I picked 5,4,2,3,1. I'll close the tap first cos the whole aus could bcom rily messeed up wth water wich z a big problem. Then I'll go pack my clothes,cos I cud b wearing One 4 an interview d next day,den I'll go 4 d baby,babies don't die wen dey cry,and den I open the damn door,and den pick the call,cos d dude can always call Me back.but me lik Sex too sha wink
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
Youngsage:
You must be really dumb that u cant undastand simple English. So nw dat u av answered d stu.pid test i guess u now know if u are ready for 2013 abi?? Smh

.still too serious.

Btw I don't care about the interpretation ... And last time I checked you still hadn't given your order of action.
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Rajman(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2013
shagarri: 5 (tap)- its quick, can be completed in seconds
4 (clothes)- Rain messing up the clothes can't be undone
1 (phone)- Pick my phone and reach for the baby
2 (baby)- Cry no dey kill baby. kiss
3 (visitor)- Open the door and shout " why you wan break my door, abi you dey craze" angry

Pal, no b dat same door u go pas wen u want to pack those clothes, hw come u no see d person wey dey knock... Lol grin
shagarri: 5 (tap)- its quick, can be completed in seconds
4 (clothes)- Rain messing up the clothes can't be undone
1 (phone)- Pick my phone and reach for the baby
2 (baby)- Cry no dey kill baby. kiss
3 (visitor)- Open the door and shout " why you wan break my door, abi you dey craze" angry

Pal, no b dat same door u go pas wen u want to pack those clothes, hw come u no see d person wey dey knock... Lol
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 03, 2013
All dis arrangement is not necessary, ill do any one closest to where am standin at dat point.
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
Rajman:

Pal, no b dat same door u go pas wen u want to pack those clothes, hw come u no see d person wey dey knock... Lol grin

Pal, no b dat same door u go pas wen u want to pack those clothes, hw come u no see d person wey dey knock... Lol

My clothes dey 'backyard' .... Duhh
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by phadat(m): 10:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
ferhyntorlah: My Choice
2. Pick the crying baby because I don't joke with my welfare of babies.
5. Close the running tap cos I hate seeing water on the kitchen floor; it disgusts me.
3. Open the door for the person knocking and hand over the baby to him/her to help calm the baby.
4. Get my clothes from the line
1. Answer the call. If it stops before I answer, I can always call back provided the number isn't hidden. If it is, then the message isn't important. If it is, the caller would call back/send a text message.

1. Family
2. Sex
3. Friends
4. Money
5. Workmy thoughts
exactly my thoughts, 2013 ready or not here I come
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by dokunbam(m): 11:01pm On Jan 03, 2013
for me its 5 3 4 2 1

I turn of the tap, (that's very easy then)
open the door and tell my friend to pls attend to the baby
while i go for the cloth outside
come to attend to the baby
and answer the call

but see people no like work oo
and ladies like sex sha
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by fio(m): 11:08pm On Jan 03, 2013
[quote author=Les]Nairaland and dem choice of word eh, abeg o, wat's d relationship btw org.a.sm and heaven?[/quote.

They are both. Known as "climax"
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by toluxa1(m): 12:23am On Jan 04, 2013
2, 5, 3, 4, 1
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Nobody: 4:35am On Jan 04, 2013
What if the person yelling for u at the door is in danger or is chased by a street dog that is about to bite his bottom If he is yellin, there must be smthg so:

3 (cuz u never know eh)
3 will pickup 2 while i do 5 in a few sec and run for 4 to save my precious c kiss
finally for 1 there is answer machine na, if it's dat urgent the caller will leave a msg for me to call back smiley
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Youngsage: 4:49am On Jan 04, 2013
shagarri:

.still too serious.

Btw I don't care about the interpretation ... And last time I checked you still hadn't given your order of action.
I am not compelled to do so. And i also dont care abt what ya think, k??
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Cabsso(m): 7:25am On Jan 04, 2013
I wil off d tap 1st 2avoid anoda damage, ask d frnd 2com in in-orda 2pick d baby, den i wil go ouside 2pick d clothes & finaly ansa d cal.
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by hustla(m): 8:27am On Jan 04, 2013
ferhyntorlah: My Choice
2. Pick the crying baby because I don't joke with my welfare of babies.
5. Close the running tap cos I hate seeing water on the kitchen floor; it disgusts me.
3. Open the door for the person knocking and hand over the baby to him/her to help calm the baby.
4. Get my clothes from the line
1. Answer the call. If it stops before I answer, I can always call back provided the number isn't hidden. If it is, then the message isn't important. If it is, the caller would call back/send a text message.

1. Family
2. Sex
3. Friends
4. Money
5. Work

Gbam!
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by hustla(m): 8:30am On Jan 04, 2013
Sybellah:
What if the person yelling for u at the door is in danger or is chased by a street dog that is about to bite his bottom If he is yellin, there must be smthg so:

3 (cuz u never know eh)
3 will pickup 2 while i do 5 in a few sec and run for 4 to save my precious c kiss
finally for 1 there is answer machine na, if it's dat urgent the caller will leave a msg for me to call back smiley

Stick to what u saw.. OP didn't mention anyfin about danger na.. Oversabi Dey worry u o
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by armadeo(m): 8:36am On Jan 04, 2013
I happen to have shrinks as friends and a test they usually use for their patients is something like this with the overflowing water from the tap. Any one who doesn't turn of the tap first has something wrong upstairs. Its expected that in any sequence of events u turn of the tap first. I don't know of the relevance with sex but that's what it is. That being said my sequence is
Sex ( I doubt it)
Family
Friends
Money
Work

I hate work man. Even when someone else is gonna do it.
Re: Are You Ready For 2013? Take This Quick Test To Find Out! by Nobody: 8:38am On Jan 04, 2013
family first, wrk follows, then money, friends and sex...

family first cos dey r greatest asset i hv nw..wrk follows cos if i lose my job or sometin goes wrong cos f my nt takin d call, money goes and once there's no money, no friends..then money, onc there's money, friends ll alwys come..sex comes last cos onc u hv money and friends, u cn alwys hv sex weneva u wish....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Do You Quote Someone In Ur Nl Comment Abeg? / Your First Ever Ban On Nairaland / 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.