Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,568 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:16 PM

Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know (5048 Views)

7 Signs She Is Only Using You For Sex / He's Only Using You For Sex - Debunked / 10 Signs She's Only Using You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by Abbey2sam(m): 5:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
Now the deal is, if you realise that she has been using you don't break up with her; simply turn the table around............

There was this gurl who knew that I was madly in love with her;but instead of her to reciprocate my love she decided to use me but as a sharp guy I detected it and turn the game around.

How to turn the table around

Very simple, all you need do is remove love from the equation and sail,date othEr gurls cuz u need to
Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by mitchyy(f): 11:11pm On Jan 04, 2013
Abbey2sam: Now the deal is, if you realise that she has been using you don't break up with her; simply turn the table around............

There was this gurl who knew that I was madly in love with her;but instead of her to reciprocate my love she decided to use me but as a sharp guy I detected it and turn the game around.

How to turn the table around

Very simple, all you need do is remove love from the equation and sail,date othEr gurls cuz u need to
Jeez! You're harsh o. Seems ure old in the 'using' game sef
Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by snthesis(m): 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
chei!!! i am bein used shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

no way, shiiite hw did i fall mugu
Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by snthesis(m): 6:25pm On Jan 05, 2013
Abbey2sam:

tanx, no more Mr. nice guy, d gloves ar off angry angry angry
Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by mitchyy(f): 9:12pm On Jan 05, 2013
snthesis:

tanx, no more Mr. nice guy, d gloves ar off angry angry angry

Hmmm. So the next girl bears the consequence I guess?
Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by snthesis(m): 9:53pm On Jan 05, 2013
mitchyy:
Hmmm. So the next girl bears the consequence I guess?
d next girls
Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by tzetzefly(m): 10:17pm On Jan 05, 2013
I think we both use ouselves, but the question is who uses who more...
Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by chronique(m): 11:35pm On Jan 05, 2013
You see? That's why my ex called me ECOMOG/TOO STRICT. Because I did not allow her do all these nonsense to me. Infact,d day she made d mistake of introducing me to a male friend as her friend,dat was d day everything started spoiling(but she didnt realise). I started watching her closely,stopped paying too much details to certain things. In my mind,I was like: girls who I neva dated wud introduce me as dia bf @ times,my own babe come dey introduce me as friend? Less than 4months after,we went our separate ways.
Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by mitchyy(f): 12:26am On Jan 06, 2013
@chronique,
Awww, that's sad. I've been introduced as a friend more dan once as well but patience is the key. Its possible she really loved you and wasn't using you. I think you should have asked her why she did that. You know her better though. Pele
Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by chronique(m): 12:34am On Jan 06, 2013
mitchyy: @chronique,
Awww, that's sad. I've been introduced as a friend more dan once as well but patience is the key. Its possible she really loved you and wasn't using you. I think you should have asked her why she did that. You know her better though. Pele

Lai-lai. If I'm dating you,I'll neva introduce you as a friend & wont tolerate such. I'd openly show affection & let pple know we're an item. I expect same from you. In my opinion,it's only folks who have things to hide,or are not committed,dat will end up denying dia partners outside.
Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by Idowuogbo(f): 12:38am On Jan 06, 2013
chronique: You see? That's why my ex called me ECOMOG/TOO STRICT. Because I did not allow her do all these nonsense to me. Infact,d day she made d mistake of introducing me to a male friend as her friend,dat was d day everything started spoiling(but she didnt realise). I started watching her closely,stopped paying too much details to certain things. In my mind,I was like: girls who I neva dated wud introduce me as dia bf @ times,my own babe come dey introduce me as friend? Less than 4months after,we went our separate ways.
Lmfaooo! She did dat?
Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by chronique(m): 12:56am On Jan 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmfaooo! She did dat?

Na so we see am o. She say pple dey carry gist abt am too much n becos of dat,she nor want make dem know anything abt her private life. But me on d other hand,nor fit cope wit dat kind thing. At d end,I had to tell Her I wasnt interested in d whole thing again.
Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by Idowuogbo(f): 1:17am On Jan 06, 2013
chronique:

Na so we see am o. She say pple dey carry gist abt am too much n becos of dat,she nor want make dem know anything abt her private life. But me on d other hand,nor fit cope wit dat kind thing. At d end,I had to tell Her I wasnt interested in d whole thing again.
I'll be honest, I reason wiv am a lil, but! How long u bin dating 4?
Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by chronique(m): 1:28am On Jan 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I'll be honest, I reason wiv am a lil, but! How long u bin dating 4?

Some months(but were friends for over two yrs before d dating thing started).
Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by Idowuogbo(f): 1:35am On Jan 06, 2013
chronique:

Some months(but were friends for over two yrs before d dating thing started).
Hmmm.. Wen u broke up, did she come across remorseful? Pardon my questions o! tongue
Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by mitchyy(f): 7:41am On Jan 06, 2013
chronique:

People need to learn not to care what people say. See what it has cost her. No matter what, people will always talk
Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by chronique(m): 9:02am On Jan 06, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Hmmm.. Wen u broke up, did she come across remorseful? Pardon my questions o! tongue

Haaa!!! She gave me serious heat. She'd tackle me openly on fb n everybody knew something had gone wrong btw us. She started a relationship within a month or two after we broke up,got married to same guy couple of months later but confided in a mutual friend of ours that she still loved me n was ready to go d extra mile with me if we hadn't broken up. I'm sure you can sense some kinda confusion in-there;right? That's exactly what I was running from. She loves too easily n moves into d next relationship as soon as she can. That's one of her biggest problem. Maybe that's why pple were carrying gist abt her.
Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by chronique(m): 9:06am On Jan 06, 2013
mitchyy:
People need to learn not to care what people say. See what it has cost her. No matter what, people will always talk

True. Afterall,she had told me some not good stories abt her past n I still loved her. She should have left me alone to deal with the talk. So long as u're not lying to me,n you've told me abt ur past,then leave me to deal wit wateva comes out from it;abi?
Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by tzetzefly(m): 9:12am On Jan 06, 2013
chronique:

True. Afterall,she had told me some not good stories abt her past n I still loved her. She should have left me alone to deal with the talk. So long as u're not lying to me,n you've told me abt ur past,then leave me to deal wit wateva comes out from it;abi?

Yes o..!
Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by mitchyy(f): 12:33pm On Jan 06, 2013
chronique:

Exactly.
Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by mitchyy(f): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
Everyone has a tale to tell. *sighs*
Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
First to use doesnt pain but last to use is the most painful....so we both play the game till we both cry
Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by mitchyy(f): 12:34am On Jan 14, 2013
coolkris: First to use doesnt pain but last to use is the most painful....so we both play the game till we both cry
And your gain is?
Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by mitchyy(f): 12:48am On Jan 14, 2013
coolkris: First to use doesnt pain but last to use is the most painful....so we both play the game till we both cry
Re: Is She Using You? 10 Signs To Know by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 14, 2013
The gain is in the fun..you dont introduce me to ur friends as your bf and when we meet my friends i ignore your presence..lets see who cries

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do I Do? - Please Advice / Ladies, can You Send Your unclad Picture To Your Partner? / I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.