Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man (13516 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. / The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by tRoOE(f): 8:24pm On Feb 22, 2008
sillyboy:

@tRoOE

Believe me, I have been cracking my head since Feb. 14 th. . . . and no clue yet. The best I can come up with is a girls's trust. But Pal, that is withdrawable. And that disqualifies trust as a gift.
So let just say, you really don't know what you want.

You are a confused young man

ahahhaha cheesy cheesy cheesy

And plz answer busta question jare, curious what your ans would be
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by TheSly: 8:27pm On Feb 22, 2008

@Sly

Is that the greatest thing a woman can give you?

Most definitely. . cool

da kitten lipsrsealed tongue

angry angry angry angry u again? from long thing to kitten? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by Busta(f): 8:29pm On Feb 22, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

angry angry angry angry u again? from long thing to kitten? angry angry angry angry angry

lmao
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by sillyboy(m): 8:37pm On Feb 22, 2008
Busta n tRoOE

You ladies are to answer this question and not expect a answer from me the "questionaire". I told you I don't know. I have been thinking about it since last week when a friend of mine got a gold wrist watch from his babe on Val's day and he was so happy. I asked and other colleagues think is the greatest gift a woman can give a man and they couldnt come up with something. They said Silly dey craze.

So let just say, you really don't know what you want.

You are a confused young man

ahahhaha

Am not confused believe me, but . . . . . lipsrsealed

Busta, what do you think is the greatest gift youve given your man?
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by tommyex(m): 8:49pm On Feb 22, 2008
*what a thread*

I ll like to know what it is,but now adays the gift i get is "flashes from girls* grin.Dont mind me folks!

I ll go think of the gift i may like most anyway
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by sillyboy(m): 8:54pm On Feb 22, 2008
Please do quickly, you could save some lives
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by tRoOE(f): 8:55pm On Feb 22, 2008
@Silly

What your friend girl got him for Val day isn't the "greatest gift", it's just another material thing.

In my own persuasive, the "Greatest Gift" is something money can not buy or replaceable

For example the greatest gift my parents gave me is "Education" making sure I be a better for myself. Education is the best legacy they can offer to me as a gift, and too me that was the "Greatest Gift"

The "greatest gift" my man gave me is LOVE, TRUST, MY PROTECTOR, AND PLANNING OUR FUTURE TOGETHER OR WHAT MORE CAN I ASK FOR

Assurance that he will provide a good home for us
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by Busta(f): 9:01pm On Feb 22, 2008
sillyboy:

Busta n tRoOE

You ladies are to answer this question and not expect a answer from me the "questionaire". I told you I don't know. I have been thinking about it since last week when a friend of mine got a gold wrist watch from his babe on Val's day and he was so happy. I asked and other colleagues think is the greatest gift a woman can give a man and they couldnt come up with something. They said Silly dey craze.

Am not confused believe me, but . . . . . lipsrsealed

Busta, what do you think is the greatest gift youve given your man?

hmm. . . . none  tongue . . . .yet

maybe when he proposes and accept to be his wife. Isn't that enuff?
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by uspry1(f): 9:16pm On Feb 22, 2008
For me, the greatest gift I can give to my ex-husband is A POODLE-SIZED DOG MADISON he can live at! Just kid!!!

Actually I don't have bf i can give the best gift!!! If I knew what my man has the great passion but don't have one, then I would give him the best gift.
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by ifyalways(f): 9:45pm On Feb 22, 2008
@topic,carry and have his baby,cry and laugh with him then love and grow old with him. kiss
just one special man though not any and every billy. grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 22, 2008
®~^Sly^~®:

Most definitely. . cool

cheesy
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by almondjoy(f): 9:37am On Feb 23, 2008
Very subjective!  Different strokes for different folks. Especially when you come to realize that not all men are "men" in the real sense of the word.  Some may just need "LEGOs".  You just have to ask 'em. One size does not fit all.  Do all women want the same things?  I think not. kiss

Some need slaps, others. . . . .it is every woman's job to find out what her man needs, not to find out what all "men" want!
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by tommyex(m): 10:25am On Feb 23, 2008
i guess 'Her heart'
Thats if the guy is worth is though
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by NaJaHaJe(f): 11:31am On Feb 23, 2008
tommyex:

i guess 'Her heart'
Thats if the guy is worth is though

as in 'cut out and hand to you'? shocked grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 23, 2008
Na wa for una o!! I think say na material gifts the guy wan know, una just dey answer anyhow. Anyway, I'd give my guy a rolex watch, it'd be more valuable to him than my love.

Love aint mean notin to guys these days. Try buying them!!
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by oluomok(m): 2:19pm On Feb 23, 2008
Nice topic!

one thing a woman can expect most from man is to please her, and pleasing her has to do with all things such as love, care, trufullness etc
but i tell today what a woman should expect from me is doubble of what she did to me, i think that is reciprocal in nature, so she will lean to be good and nice to me.
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by sillyboy(m): 4:20pm On Feb 23, 2008
@almondjoy

You are definately not serious angry

@ujujoan

You tried sha, I wouldnt mind a rolex too, but what if another girl gives me two at a time plus my favourite BMW

@ uspry1

shocked
This babe no be human oooo
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by bikokwe(m): 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2008
@silly boy
wetin!na only church u wan hear Jesus?dat na my my best gift ur own fit differ
kitten n long thing! na only u get am abi?
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by LadyT(f): 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2008
you can't please anyone these days
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2008
@post
i would say love. . . but what's love got to do with it. who needs a heart when a heart can be broken?
so the best thing a woman can give a man is faithfulness. . . with not faithfulness ---> no honesty ---> no trust ----> no happy couple-ism (made up that word grin)
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by sillyboy(m): 10:27am On Feb 26, 2008
@ ?Morenike

You actually make sense with the "faithfullness" suggestion. Guess I'd really appreciate that from a woman. But should that be a gift from one's woman? Shouldn't that be an obligation from a woman to her man? I think a woman is obliged to be faithfull to her man, that simply knocks off the "faithfullnes" as a gift.

A gift is something one is not necessarily entitiled to but was given sinply because of affection the giver has for the recipent. wink

Almonjoy, Busta, NJ HJ. . . . . . were are you guys?
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by kalmebad(f): 11:08am On Feb 26, 2008
Hmmmmm to my Husband,i will give him my loyalty/submisiveness

To a boyfriend i give u back what u give me,its a fair deal grin grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by idupaul: 11:21am On Feb 26, 2008
Be like goggles and make his vision clearer.

Be his guardian and counselor

Be his last stand

But most of all be a TRUE FRIEND.

@YOU
To a boyfriend i give u back what u give me,its a fair deal Grin Grin

Show me Wednesday and i will tell u what Friday will be like, BAD TYPE.
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by spicyv1(f): 11:28am On Feb 26, 2008
RE:WHAT IS THE GREATEST GIFT A WOMAN CAN GIVE A MAN.

I THINK A GIFT IS SOMETHING YOU GET FOR SOMEONE WHEN YOU ARE THINKING OF THAT PERSON. THE GIFT SHOULD MAKE THE PERSON FEEL YOU WER ACTUALLY THINKING OF HIM WHEN YOU GOT IT. IT'S NO USE GETTING SOMEONE SOMETHING REALLY EXPENSIVE THAT WOULD END IN THE TRASH. KNOW THE PERSON WELL ENOUGH BEFORE YOU GET HIM THE GIFT. THAT, I CAN GUARANTEE WILL MAKE A LASTING IMPRESSION.
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by efuah(f): 11:43am On Feb 26, 2008
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by Lolabbey: 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2008
hmmm
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by Nautillus(m): 12:47pm On Feb 26, 2008
Naturally, guyz don't expect so much from their females [galfriends/ wife/ concubines] but if you are WILLING and ABLE to afford a nice gift, then buy him a "SWATCH"believe me, no matter the number of swatches he has . . . .he will definitely appreciate it

But if you can't afford a swatch, pair him "Boxers" and "socks" at the least. he WILL ALWAYS adore you.
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by zheroes(m): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2008
the greatest gift- that which can not be purchased at any superstore, that which the man cannot afford to share, even with his clone grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by zheroes(m): 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2008
@ poster,

you seem to know so much about whatever gift you would want, why not tell us what you would want as a gift from your woman, because all suggestion seems to have been criticised by you in some ways.
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by Teejay07(m): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2008
@poster,

for what its worth - the best thing a woman can give a man, and vise versa is COMPANIONSHIP. Just being there, at the right time and in the right place is above all the essence of all relationships. If we could exist on our own - physically, emotionally, psychologically and socially, then there would be no need for us to want to be with other people.
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by sillyboy(m): 3:44pm On Feb 26, 2008
you seem to know so much about whatever gift you would want, why not tell us what you would want as a gift from your woman, because all suggestion seems to have been criticised by you in some ways

Believe me I really don't know. . . . . . perhaps my fav. BMW car? undecided This is a question that came up sometimes back and nobody could say anything that another person wouldn't criticise. So I decided to throw it open.

Be like goggles and make his vision clearer.

Be his guardian and counselor

Be his last stand

But most of all be a TRUE FRIEND.

You must be a clown! angry

Guys, how about "FREEDOM" as a gift to the guy?. . . . . . you know, the guy to hang out with whomever he wants, and do whatever he likes.
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by Busta(f): 3:45pm On Feb 26, 2008
@sillyboy

even u can't answer ur question

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout 7 Types Of Female Breast [see Photos] / Guys, Have You Ever Been Molested Or Raped By A Female? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.