Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man (13523 Views)

How Man And Woman Can Make Each Other Happy (photo) / The Best Gift A Woman Can Give To Her Husband/fiance. / The Best Gift A Man Can Give His Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by jkpretty(f): 3:56pm On Feb 26, 2008
@ Silly

Are u saying the greatest gift a woman can give to u, is a material gift
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by sillyboy(m): 4:59pm On Feb 26, 2008
@ Busta

Nobody can answer all questions that pops outta their mind undecided

@ Jkpretty

Believe me, material gifts are so tempting. . . . . most especially from older women. . . . lol. Not that one can't afford it, its just that it polishes ones ego. . . lol cool
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by jkpretty(f): 5:05pm On Feb 26, 2008
sillyboy:

@ Jkpretty

Believe me, material gifts are so tempting. . . . . most especially from older women. . . . lol. Not that one can't afford it, its just that it polishes ones ego. . . lol cool

Opari! So that means if u have a lady giving u all the gift u cld ever imagine & sleeps with ur best friend & others around, u'll overlook that all in the name of gifts shocked shocked Let me imagine u have something better to say.
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by joyblinks(f): 5:43pm On Feb 26, 2008
na only person wey get strenght go reply this topic bcs this guy no knw wetin to ask. as for me, am reserving the strenght i have for other important topics.

see ya
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by software(m): 6:17pm On Feb 26, 2008
LIST OF ITEMS A GIRL SHOULD PRESENT HER BF

1. One hummer h2
2. 2000usd cash to help fuel and service the hummer

If a girls can start to do that, i believe strongly that the world would be a better place, cheesy cheesy
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by uoe80(f): 6:54pm On Feb 26, 2008
why bother with a gift,men are like children,they cant make up their minds,one minute they are happy with this and the next moment they want something else.my ideal gift would be EVERYTHING i can give ie love,respect,faithfulness,patients,understaning,attention,mindblowing sex,companionship etc etc
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by software(m): 7:11pm On Feb 26, 2008
uoe80:

why bother with a gift,men are like children,they can't make up their minds,one minute they are happy with this and the next moment they want something else.my ideal gift would be EVERYTHING i can give ie love,respect,faithfulness,patients,understaning,attention,mindblowing sex,companionship etc etc

hmmmmmmmmmmmmn clap for ya self, you try small.

but the most ideal thing is

1. One hummer h2

If a girls can start to do that, i believe strongly that the world would be a better place,
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by gilgee(m): 8:18pm On Feb 26, 2008
NOTHING!!!
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by software(m): 8:24pm On Feb 26, 2008
gilgee:

NOTHING!!!

Are u male or female?

why would u say such a thing? i bow oo
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by uoe80(f): 8:31pm On Feb 26, 2008
software:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmn clap for ya self, you try small.

but the most ideal thing is

1. One hummer h2

If a girls can start to do that, i believe strongly that the world would be a better place,
u are 100% sure that after the hummer and dollars u wont want anything else??think again bros!!.
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by software(m): 9:43pm On Feb 26, 2008
uoe80:

u are 100% sure that after the hummer and dollars u wont want anything else??think again bros!!.

i was just jokin, u were very right, the best thing is anything best the girl can do as at that time,

it could even be just a hug grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by uspry1(f): 11:39pm On Feb 26, 2008
You girl can give the greatest gift to your man:

1) toy model Hummer 3

2) play money 5 millions dollar with picture frame.

3) toy gas tank filler to fill up Hummer 3.

Put them on the living room bookshelf with two spotlight shine on them as his museum. grin
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by mystikalb2(m): 5:49am On Feb 27, 2008
y can't u guy'z think abt LOVE,
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by software(m): 6:18am On Feb 27, 2008
uspry1:

1) toy model Hummer 3

Put them on the living room bookshelf with two spotlight shine on them as his museum. grin

na toys i won chop? i will make sure i load her with some slaps before she leaves angry angry
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 27, 2008
Her all.
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by doyin13(m): 8:56am On Feb 27, 2008
Virginity na

doh
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by sillyboy(m): 1:08pm On Feb 27, 2008
@ joyblinks
na only person wey get strenght go reply this topic bcs this guy no knw wetin to ask. as for me, am reserving the strenght i have for other important topics.

see ya

U no get time yet u wrote this? undecided

Posted by: uoe80
Insert Quote
why bother with a gift,men are like children,they can't make up their minds,one minute they are happy with this and the next moment they want something else.my ideal gift would be EVERYTHING i can give ie love,respect,faithfulness,patients,understaning,attention,mindblowing sex,companionship etc etc

You try most especially by suggesting the mind blowing sex. . . . . . . .but an average girl can give that now

Posted by: gilgee
Insert Quote
NOTHING!!!

You actually make the most sense pal!

Posted by: uspry1
Insert Quote

1) toy model Hummer 3

Put them on the living room bookshelf with two spotlight shine on them as his museum. Grin

You are definately not serious. You girls shouldnt mind her oooo angry. . . . .can't you see that she wouldn't do that herself, considering the part of her statement highlighted above.

Posted by: doyin13
Insert Quote
Virginity na

Wetin man wan use virginity do? Then what happens to all the "V-yansh" one has had in the past?

@ jkpretty.
I would mind now embarassed
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by hollandis(f): 1:31pm On Feb 27, 2008
ibkaye:

punana lipsrsealed tongue

ibk, is this the training i gave you shocked shocked

i go lash you with my koboko now
abi is there any other definition for punana?
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by gilgee(m): 5:31pm On Feb 27, 2008
software:

Are u male or female?

why would u say such a thing? i bow oo

Sincerely speaking, there is nothing a woman would give to a guy that could make him remember, love and cherish her for ever.
So logically, NOTHING!!!

@
Posted by: gilgee
Insert Quote
NOTHING!!!

You actually make the most sense pal!

You got me right friend. There is nothing like THE GREATEST GIFT. Whatever you give so long it is from your heart, is enough. What really matters is how appreciative the beneficiary is.
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by CHIMSKY(m): 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2012
sillyboy: I Just want to know what is the greatest gift a woman can give a man.
I asked some of my colleagues on valentine's day and they could come up with a good response. . . . . . they just said "I was crazy" undecided

So please what do you guys think it is?. . . . . please am serious
An earth-shattering,tear-jerking,spirit-filled,tongue-talking,Mouth Gig!!!
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by otipoju(m): 6:16am On Aug 22, 2012
Inspiration... How many woman can inspire you to become the man that you were meant to be !
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by commited(m): 7:34am On Aug 22, 2012
faithfulness..
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by Leyqute(m): 8:08am On Aug 22, 2012
BB Porsche, XBox 3, Nintendo 128, I-Pad IV, be there for me when I need her, call me every day............watch out for part 2
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by Kirinwa: 1:22pm On Aug 22, 2012
Ladies this ain't your question.It's em em kitten.
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by Kirinwa: 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2012
OBJECTION!I SAID PU.NANI NOT KITTEN. WHAT THE HECK IS KITTEN? angry
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by kenbee(f): 8:45am On Mar 05, 2013
CARING is enough for a lady to present as a gift to his lover boy.
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by Kirinwa: 5:09pm On Mar 05, 2013
joyblinks: Sillyboy.

You are really a sillyboy, if u feel anything can give u a baby, then go wire boy yansh wether e go give u baby or go wire dog yansh. come back come tell me if e give u baby.

Dont u appreciate the fact that a woman gives u her p**sy  for u to release those akamu u have in your d**k. isnt it a priviledge. (sighs)

Babe what's Akamu
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by Cindypetes: 10:06am On Sep 27, 2017
The best gift i can give to my man is peace of mind and emotional resources.
Re: What Is The Greatest Gift A Woman Can Give A Man by Antoeni(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2017
Faithfulness and loyality

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

(Opinion) The Present-day Woman And Her Misplaced Priority In A Marriage. / Love Is Unfair: Why Don't Ugly Girls Get Love? / Can You Marry "as" If Your Genotype Is "as"?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.