Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Judging From This Night Match,do You Think Nigeria Football Team Will Win Trophy - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Judging From This Night Match,do You Think Nigeria Football Team Will Win Trophy (1028 Views)

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / I Am Going To Kill Myself This Night-funny must read / When You Think "Nigeria" What Comes To Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Judging From This Night Match,do You Think Nigeria Football Team Will Win Trophy by Idriswhite(m): 11:06pm On Jan 02, 2013
The Nigeria football team played the Catalonia 1-1.A good outcome this seems but do you think with our current level of play,Nigeria will come out a success in the oncoming African Cup Of Nation and World Cup if we featured
Re: Judging From This Night Match,do You Think Nigeria Football Team Will Win Trophy by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jan 02, 2013
Stop dreaming big. We should have our eyes on getting to knockout not the trophy. Every single sector with government involvement is dead and with the recent comments from Osaze, Nigerian football is doomed.
Re: Judging From This Night Match,do You Think Nigeria Football Team Will Win Trophy by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:55pm On Jan 02, 2013
I think they ll be in the final. This team has something special which our nations cup teams 4rm 2002-2010 didn't have.
I m impressed by their performance, especially the home based players.
Re: Judging From This Night Match,do You Think Nigeria Football Team Will Win Trophy by Mynd44: 5:25am On Jan 03, 2013
Erm, should this not be in sports? But anyway, you can bever judge a team by the friendlies they play. Let the tournament start first

(1) (Reply)

. / I’m Proud Of My Nude Pictures –maheeda / Bomb Blast At Bayangari Bauchi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.