Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,582 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him (6100 Views)

Lady Finally Replies Me After I Asked Her A Question 2years Ago On Fb Chat. / Will U Marry A Girl That Exposed Her Body Like This In Music (pics) / ''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Mercyu1(f): 7:56am On Jan 03, 2013
My galfrnd just told me dt her bf who hv exposed her nude pix severally on facebook at any slightest provocation asked her 2 marry him.The guy hav done dt for 3 or 4times now n after each one,he will go crying n begging my galfrnd 2 4giv him n cos d gal is "so weak",she was still dating him 2 avoid him repeatin d act.He also sent his frnds n me too 2 beg on his behalf.For me,he's nt worth loving talkless of marrying.wat do u think?
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by dopeJemi: 8:01am On Jan 03, 2013

what u fink is what I fink
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 03, 2013
For me,he's nt worth loving talkless of marrying.
greeting
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Cunninlingus: 8:05am On Jan 03, 2013
Your gf is daft. How would she at the first instant pose n@ked for him to take pics of her in the first place?

4 Likes

Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by AtheistD(m): 8:06am On Jan 03, 2013
Apart from the facebook saga how is he in other areas?
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by cockyjay: 8:07am On Jan 03, 2013
Mercy-u:
My galfrnd just told me dt her bf who hv exposed her nude pix severally on facebook at any slightest provocation asked her 2 marry him.The guy hav done dt for 3 or 4times now n after each one,he will go crying n begging my galfrnd 2 4giv him n cos d gal is "so weak",she was still dating him 2 avoid him repeatin d act.He also sent his frnds n me too 2 beg on his behalf.For me,he's nt worth loving talkless of marrying.wat do u think?
her boyfriend? So she's still dating him? That guy is sick and so is ur friend.

1 Like

Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Mercyu1(f): 8:07am On Jan 03, 2013
sorry,i meant nakedpixsorry,i meant naked pixsorry,i meant naked pix

1 Like

Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by dopeJemi: 8:09am On Jan 03, 2013
Mercy-u:
sorry,i meant nude pixsorry,i meant nude pixsorry,i meant nude pix

We Get it

1 Like

Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by eduson77(m): 8:14am On Jan 03, 2013
i want to see the unclad pix before i comment

7 Likes

Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Mercyu1(f): 8:15am On Jan 03, 2013
Cunninlingus: Your gf is daft. How would she at the first instant pose n@ked for him to take pics of her in the first place?
I asked her d same question but she said her bf snapped her while she was bathing witout her awareness.And she suspects it was on d day she jokingly told him sum1 is asking 4 her hand in marriage just 2 test him.
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Sijo01(f): 8:15am On Jan 03, 2013
Ask your friend what she wants!
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Mercyu1(f): 8:17am On Jan 03, 2013
Atheist:-D:
Apart from the facebook saga how is he in other areas?
She said d guy is hot tempered,beats her,and anytime they quarel,d bf will destroy every single thing hes ever bought 4 her.
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Mercyu1(f): 8:21am On Jan 03, 2013
Sijo01: Ask your friend what she wants!
She's so confused but i hav advised her nt 2 marry dt guy cos if she does,she will still see d worst side of him
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by digitalgeorgy(m): 8:22am On Jan 03, 2013
This na mumu talk oooh...
Your gfrnd want to get married and u are asking us wots our take on that.
Na wa ooo. She's nt a kid, she can think for herself. Y are you bothered?? Infact, i dey suspect say u get cruch on 1 of those key cast in this story.
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Mynd44: 8:30am On Jan 03, 2013
She should take his phone, smash the memory card, delete every file and format the hard disc on his PC then they should talk about if she ever wants to see him again

4 Likes

Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by usermane(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2013
Mercy-u:
Tell her not to listen to him. Soon he will get tired of posting. This how an abusive relationship starts, someone snapped her without her consent. Not satisfied,he posted the pix on facebook,again,again and again and she is considering marrying him?
You cant have her wed him. It would prove her weakness to him and he would gladingly prey on it,abusing her remorselessly till either death or divorce as he is finally in authority.
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by greatgod2012(f): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2013
Mercy-u:
She said d guy is hot tempered,beats her,and anytime they quarel,d bf will destroy every single thing hes ever bought 4 her.

you this pple will never stop to amuse me, so, this type of guy is worth considering? abi? Anyway, its her life, she cant die twice, because, if she tries settling down with him, one day, when there is disagreement, he would have killed her before his eyes are opened, by then, it would have been too late.

Abeg, this is new year........ Good riddance to bad rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by pheyikemi: 8:41am On Jan 03, 2013
eduson77: i want to see the unclad pix before i comment
. Lmao. Seriously,u r a case

1 Like

Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Mercyu1(f): 8:41am On Jan 03, 2013
digitalgeorgy: This na mumu talk oooh...
Your gfrnd want to get married and u are asking us wots our take on that.
Na wa ooo. She's nt a kid, she can think for herself. Y are you bothered?? Infact, i dey suspect say u get cruch on 1 of those key cast in this story.
If u dnt hav any reasonable contribution 2 make,keep quite.tnx
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by lolaluv1(f): 9:00am On Jan 03, 2013
Mercy-u:

I knew there was gonna be more. A guy that displays his girl's nude pictures just because of disagreements cannot be good in other aspects.

So what's it gonna be when they're married? He makes a sèx-tape to blackmail her with whenever there's a disagreement?

She'd better run for her life. That guy is abusive and things can only get worse.
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by digitalgeorgy(m): 9:35am On Jan 03, 2013
Mercy-u:
If u dnt hav any reasonable contribution 2 make,keep quite.tnx
u dnt have to interfere in someones relationshp. She's ok with it, why u dey worry. Love heals all wound, those harsh action would end if love persist.
DNT TELL ME TO KEEP QUITE NEXT TYM. NA MY AIRTYM I DEY USE.
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by 2sexy(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2013
Sorry to say this. I dont feel sorry for your friend.

I am ready to bet my life on it, she has met a much loving guy in her life but never appreciated it. This is what you get!

It is girls like this a guy would almost kill himself for but she wouldnt want such. This are the kind of guys they like, even though they wont accept it openly, the kind of bad boy they crave for.

As you can see, she is confused. Well she can go blazes for all I care.

Na bad boy dey fit this kind girls. I have even heard someone said his sister likes a guy that beats her.

Some may not even agree to this, even if the guy does not beat them, they like one that is hard on them and prefer him to one that pampers them.

Let your friend live with her preference. Who cares?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by eduson77(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2013
wow,
**gets Vaseline
**closes the door.**
**unzips**
lipsrsealed
[quote author=steve_cantrell][/quote]
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Okijajuju1(m): 10:34am On Jan 03, 2013
eduson77: wow,
**gets Vaseline
**closes the door.**
**unzips**
lipsrsealed

WHat are you doing?!
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by eduson77(m): 10:45am On Jan 03, 2013
**wetin i do you**
you didn't ask this question since,na now wey the thing dey comot na em you carry your wahala show..
abeg free me jor**

**gets more cream and soap**
**back to bed**

Okija_juju:

WHat are you doing?!
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by wissezy: 10:45am On Jan 03, 2013
Smh. Fabricated nonsense!
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Mercyu1(f): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2013
2sexy: Sorry to say this. I dont feel sorry for your friend.

I am ready to bet my life on it, she has met a much loving guy in her life but never appreciated it. This is what you get!

It is girls like this a guy would almost kill himself for but she wouldnt want such. This are the kind of guys they like, even though they wont accept it openly, the kind of bad boy they crave for.

Na bad boy dey fit this kind girls. I have even heard someone said his sister likes a guy that beats her.

Some may not even agree to this, even if the guy does not beat them, they like one that is hard on them and prefer him to one that pampers them.

Helloo!U talk as if u hv had bad encouters with gals.Y do u talk with so much emotions as if a gal hv played wit ur hrt?
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Mercyu1(f): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2013
2sexy: Sorry to say this. I dont feel sorry for your friend.

hello!!! U talk as if u hv had bad encounters with gals.Y do u hate gals dt much n talk as if a gal hav played with ur hrt.Anyways so sorry ehhh!
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by 2sexy(m): 11:09am On Jan 03, 2013
Mercy-u:
hello!!! U talk as if u hv had bad encounters with gals.Y do u hate gals dt much n talk as if a gal hav played with ur hrt.Anyways so sorry ehhh!
It is not just me... It is something that is wide spread among you ladies.
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
2sexy: It is not just me... It is something that is wide spread among you ladies.

a nigga here juz passing by . . .
Re: Her Bf That Exposed Her nude Pix Asked Her To Marry Him by Mercyu1(f): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2013
Thnks pals for ur contributions

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If A Guy Has These 8 Habits, Marry Him Right Now / My Ex-girlfriend Started Calling Me After Three Year Of Our Breakup / My Mum Will Bury Me Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.