Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,474 members, 7,954,850 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:54 AM

the bait lined with hooks! swallow at your own risk. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / the bait lined with hooks! swallow at your own risk. (1014 Views)

How Your Man Side Chicks Are Lined Up Waiting For You To Bleep Up (photo) / Ladies, Can U Swallow Sperm? / Having The Money Before The Girl,the Perfect Bait.yes Or NO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

the bait lined with hooks! swallow at your own risk. by HARDDON: 9:25am On Jan 03, 2013
No s3x till after marriage and she aint no virgin? You gas ta be kidding me!

Reasons ƒoя that well tot out statement:
1) Just wano trap you first. So that when you finally get to seee the blacked out and widely mutilated southern hemisphere , you wudnt ß able to back out? You lie! Our logo is: no s3x no marriage! We can't вυч whole sale.

2) the womb is gone and she don't want you to knw b4. And considering men wano score a goal first nowadays to ß double sure, she wud do every to conceal that. And peg you down first.

3) she is getting it hawly somewhere else and your wussbag air tells ha you wudnt ß able to reap ha apart and hit it wild! She just want your dough cos she's getin d oda part elsewhere. Aint all women lil sluties? You don't make Luvv to pay-as-you-go-gurls? Do you?

4) haw cud oηε be so much in luvv and not wano share ha all with d oηε she kares ƒoя ? Your guess is as gud as mine.

5) she ïs naw religiously groomed and grounded åfter ha escapades. We cud bliv dis cudnt we?
Re: the bait lined with hooks! swallow at your own risk. by OmoAlata(f): 9:45am On Jan 03, 2013
HARDDON: No s3x till after marriage and she aint no virgin? You gas ta be kidding me!

Reasons ƒoя that well tot out statement:

5) she ïs naw religiously groomed and grounded åfter ha escapades. We cud bliv dis cudnt we?

Yes we could. Old things are passed away. She's now seen the light smiley
Re: the bait lined with hooks! swallow at your own risk. by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 03, 2013
[size=13pt]Often times, people find themselves in relationships that are based solely on physical attraction. Learning from those previous relations, people often go celibate in hopes of finding someone who loves them for who they are apart from a sexual partner. I, personally, don't see anything wrong with that. It would be nice finding someone who liked or loved you for more than being a horizontal dance partner.[/size]
Re: the bait lined with hooks! swallow at your own risk. by HARDDON: 10:05am On Jan 03, 2013
Re: the bait lined with hooks! swallow at your own risk. by HARDDON: 10:06am On Jan 03, 2013
Omo Alata:

Yes we could. Old things are passed away. She's now seen the light smiley

Wish reality was that spiritual.

In reality, ïf old tins r ever gono pass away, you wud have to change country after d marriage, change phone numbers and change alota tins cos Ʊ wudnt ,as a BO§§ , hv ur subordinates hv side talks of having ruffled ur doll in tym past wud Ʊ ?
Re: the bait lined with hooks! swallow at your own risk. by HARDDON: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2013
ogugua88: [size=13pt]Often times, people find themselves in relationships that are based solely on physical attraction. Learning from those previous relations, people often go celibate in hopes of finding someone who loves them for who they are apart from a sexual partner. I, personally, don't see anything wrong with that. It would be nice finding someone who liked or loved you for more than being a horizontal dance partner.[/size]

I, sure, share your tots. But wen, within a piece of an orange, you find that 99 seeds r awful, we cudnt judge you if you Saч all d seeds are Bad. Cud we?

Still wondering Y a lot more wild gurls r getting hooked up by the day and the §☺̣̣̥̇ called s3x-after-marriage ones are left lonely?

Most of them have turned prayer points ƒoя their lovely families! Most of dem end up marrying dose they wudnt ενεη consider in τнεiя prime! There is crzly something wrong here and Ladies need to wake up and taste d coffee. Tis latter dan dey fink.

And hey Og gurl,, you shld loosen up a bit more cos dere r sure more critical angles other than da horizontal. Wink wink
Re: the bait lined with hooks! swallow at your own risk. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 03, 2013
HARDDON: I, sure, share your tots. But wen, within a piece of an orange, you find that 99 seeds r awful, we cudnt judge you if you Saч all d seeds are Bad. Cud we?

Still wondering Y a lot more wild gurls r getting hooked up by the day and the §☺̣̣̥̇ called s3x-after-marriage ones are left lonely?

Most of them have turned prayer points ƒoя their lovely families! Most of dem end up marrying dose they wudnt ενεη consider in τнεiя prime! There is crzly something wrong here and Ladies need to wake up and taste d coffee. Tis latter dan dey fink.

And hey Og gurl,, you shld loosen up a bit more cos dere r sure more critical angles other than da horizontal. Wink wink

[size=13pt]Lol. I was only mentioning the common angle or position.

It depends. It goes either way. Just as there's the saying that good guys finish last, maybe good girls are finishing last too. "Wild girls" tend to be more forward and willing to go out and get what they want. Maybe more guys find that attractive in comparison to reserved girls.[/size]
Re: the bait lined with hooks! swallow at your own risk. by kandiikane(m): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2013
Attraction always and generally comes by what is seen physically first before any other thing. Usually those who this doesn't apply to maybe two friends who have know eachother well, although not physically attracted to each other at first but personalities lead them to get close and turn it to a more intimate relationship.

You see, I don't believe in this nice guys finish last bullshyt. It's just a stereotype. Woman won't go for someone with a horrible attitude or some who slaps them about if they knew from the onset. Men pretend to be the nicest things on earth when they want a woman and majority of woman fall for it. It becomes too late when the man starts showing his true colours and the woman has fallen in love. This is what happens in majority of cases.

Every woman wants a man who they feel like can guide, protect and lead them. Someone tough, strong blah di blah who is able to support a woman etc etc. This does not equate to wanting 'bad boys'

I personally find the concept of hood, bush talk(slang), ghetto dressing irritating.

Now, there are the so-called 'good' girls who say they are not getting men. Well, reason being that they are very stuck up their own azzes. They are worst because they think that they are 'good girls' because they don't have sex, they don't drink, they don't smoke, they go to church, they don't have fun, therefore, better than everyone else and all good things should come to them. Being celibate and wanting to know someone's 'inside' doesn't mean you are 'good girl'. We all get to know a person whether we have sex or refrain from it.

Plus, men find all these 'goody goody 2 shoes' people very boring. Always spoiling fun, always wanting to be accepted by everybody. Very NEEDY. Me, me, me! I deserve it because I am a 'good girl'

What's a 'good girl'?

I'm a good woman. What's the difference? Oh, yes! Good girls are the ones who have their noses so far up their azz, always looking down on others because they are 'celibate' (f!nger!ng included).

1 Like

Re: the bait lined with hooks! swallow at your own risk. by HARDDON: 11:30am On Jan 03, 2013
ogugua88:

It depends. It goes either way. Just as there's the saying that good guys finish last, maybe good girls are finishing last too. "Wild girls" tend to be more forward and willing to go out and get what they want. Maybe more guys find that attractive in comparison to reserved girls.[/size]

Og gurl!!!!!!!
Common angle iz eternally borrrRrrrriiiiiing! Arrrh. Explore more. Hehehe .

Sure point. Why can't we ß balanced? We all nid to wake and work on ourselves. Hv the courage to ß daring like da tiger, and d grace to ß gentle as a dove .

We nid to learn frm d lion . When Ʊ see it glide thru grass covers in pry ambush Ʊ wud think it is d most meek animal to grace d forest! Den all of a sudden, it burst into wild chase and Ʊ ß like de heck?

it is kul to ß reserved but we shld also not forget that it is also written, d violent taketh it by force . ℓ☺ℓz

You can't get humble in the jungle . Just ma two pence tot.
Re: the bait lined with hooks! swallow at your own risk. by kandiikane(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2013
Tbh, I've actually been thinking about the no-sex before marriage thing. Not because I'm reserved but more to do with my own spiritual enlightenment/personal journey etc.
grin

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/814739[/img]

1 Like

Re: the bait lined with hooks! swallow at your own risk. by HARDDON: 11:49am On Jan 03, 2013
ogugua88:

Og gurl!!!!!!!
Common angle iz eternally borrrRrrrriiiiiing! Arrrh. Explore more. Hehehe .

Sure point. Why can't we ß balanced? We all nid to wake and work on ourselves. Hv the courage to ß daring like da tiger, and d grace to ß gentle as a dove .

We nid to learn frm d lion . When Ʊ see it glide thru grass covers in pry ambush Ʊ wud think it is d most meek animal to grace d forest! Den all of a sudden, it burst into wild chase and Ʊ ß like de heck?

it is kul to ß reserved but we shld also not forget that it is also written, d violent taketh it by force . ℓ☺ℓz

You can't get humble in the jungle . Just ma two pence tot.
Re: the bait lined with hooks! swallow at your own risk. by HARDDON: 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2013
kandiikane: Attraction always and generally comes by what is seen physically first before any other thing. Usually those who this doesn't apply to maybe two friends who have know eachother well, although not physically attracted to each other at first but personalities lead them to get close and turn it to a more intimate relationship.

You see, I don't believe in this nice guys finish last bullshyt. It's just a stereotype. Woman won't go for someone with a horrible attitude or some who slaps them about if they knew from the onset. Men pretend to be the nicest things on earth when they want a woman and majority of woman fall for it. It becomes too late when the man starts showing his true colours and the woman has fallen in love. This is what happens in majority of cases.

Every woman wants a man who they feel like can guide, protect and lead them. Someone tough, strong blah di blah who is able to support a woman etc etc. This does not equate to wanting 'bad boys'

I personally find the concept of hood, bush talk(slang), ghetto dressing irritating.

Now, there are the so-called 'good' girls who say they are not getting men. Well, reason being that they are very stuck up their own azzes. They are worst because they think that they are 'good girls' because they don't have sex, they don't drink, they don't smoke, they go to church, they don't have fun, therefore, better than everyone else and all good things should come to them. Being celibate and wanting to know someone's 'inside' doesn't mean you are 'good girl'. We all get to know a person whether we have sex or refrain from it.

Plus, men find all these 'goody goody 2 shoes' people very boring. Always spoiling fun, always wanting to be accepted by everybody. Very NEEDY. Me, me, me! I deserve it because I am a 'good girl'

What's a 'good girl'?

I'm a good woman. What's the difference? Oh, yes! Good girls are the ones who have their noses so far up their azz, always looking down on others because they are 'celibate' (f!nger!ng included).

Go kaykay go baibe . Yea sound it up in their ragged faces.
Kay? Ʊ sound like dese bunch dealt with you in your formal life where you were a guy! ℓ☺ℓz

On a crz note naw, your points r off da hook and to ß frank, I'm rada surprised a woman cud spin this and candidly too.

But i take slight exception to dese: guys fake up to get gurls. Wisdom demands dis and life affirms it.
A hunter does not go into d wild with his gun blazing hopin to shoot down som game. Rada he lay quietly in wait. Takes his time to romance his gaze. Narrows down and boom! Ʊ hv it.

And hey, wen it comes to faking it, women r masters! You cudnt have forgotten uя thread so ѕσση? : THE MIRACLES OF MAKEUPS? Daz just oηε in a million ways they deceive d men folks.

Nid ii mention d hugely padded bras? Or d fake hips ya'll strap on?
Hehehe

Secondly, a badt guy must not come all ragged up with hood slang and squalid valour no more. Gud Badt guys that r worth dier onions naw come sleek ωiƒ alota city swags to cushion. They com clean. And cud τaικ their ways into your hearts, take uя breath Away b4 uя senses wakes frm its slumber.

Buh Kay? Thou art badt! Sisters f1ngers? shocked

Like Christ wud Saч , it is not d outward dat makes clean or unlean: it is d wells within

A humble bow
Re: the bait lined with hooks! swallow at your own risk. by HARDDON: 1:09pm On Jan 03, 2013
Re: the bait lined with hooks! swallow at your own risk. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2013
kandiikane: Attraction always and generally comes by what is seen physically first before any other thing. Usually those who this doesn't apply to maybe two friends who have know eachother well, although not physically attracted to each other at first but personalities lead them to get close and turn it to a more intimate relationship.

What's a 'good girl'?

I am speechless. Cool.
Re: the bait lined with hooks! swallow at your own risk. by debosky(m): 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2013
kandiikane:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: the bait lined with hooks! swallow at your own risk. by HARDDON: 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
kandiikane: Tbh, I've actually been thinking about the no-sex before marriage thing. Not because I'm reserved but more to do with my own spiritual enlightenment/personal journey etc.
grin

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/814739[/img]

Kaykay?

Don't just start with me.

Spiritual enlightenment ma fat butz , personal journey ma left BA11z

Hahahaha

You r who you are ! And like Daray wud Saч , i luvv the way you r! Dnt move a muscle. Dnt change a thang!.
Re: the bait lined with hooks! swallow at your own risk. by HARDDON: 8:24pm On Jan 03, 2013
Any Lady that Saчs dis, shld also wait till after d weding b4 she gets any Gifts or outings.

Don't demand shawama or anytin frm him . Since your kitten is on leåve and left to fallow, your mouth shld ß too . Your hair shld go on sabbatical. Your nails shld ß never ß mentioned . No cream no nothing!

Den we ß ενεη
Re: the bait lined with hooks! swallow at your own risk. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2013
kandiikane: Tbh, I've actually been thinking about the no-sex before marriage thing. Not because I'm reserved but more to do with my own spiritual enlightenment/personal journey etc.
grin
Great!! I wish u luck in ur journey, it can't be denied that no sex before marriage is the best way to go.
Re: the bait lined with hooks! swallow at your own risk. by HARDDON: 7:58am On Jan 04, 2013
Shollypopz:
Great!! I wish u luck in ur journey, it can't be denied that no sex before marriage is the best way to go.

Oh no! You cudnt take KK crzly?

You aint in support of dis preposterous saying are you? And wot r your reasons if you are?

(1) (Reply)

Is It Wrong? / How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You / Please Check Out Some Naija Lines For Toasting This Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.