Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You (1002 Views)

If You Propose And She Says 'No', Is The Relationship Over? / When You Propose And She Slaps You & Reacts This Way / If You Propose To Ur Lady And She Refuses, What Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You by Harmonyemerald(f): 9:45am On Jan 17, 2013
Since i can remeneber, i have always fantacized about how i want to be proposed to. Guys how did you propse to her or how will you propose to her, for the ladies, how do you want him to propose to you

for me, i will want him to propose on my birthday, maybe he will start up by sending plenty roses to my work place, then at the end of the day, take me out to eat dinner, then in my plate that is supposed to contain the food, he will ask the waiter (without my knowledge) to put the ring only in the plate, cover it and serve me, then when i open, my plate to eat............OMG, i will see the ring and if I look up, i will see him kneeling and asking, then if i say yes, he will jump up with his two hands in the air and say YES, she is mine now,
tell yours
Re: How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You by EzePromoe: 9:52am On Jan 17, 2013
OP, you're still old fashioned o. Do you eat flowers I expect you as one of the ladies of this generation to say that, 'you'll love to be proposed to with Ipad touch, Brazillian hair, Range rover and a cheque. But don't expect that from a man like me because I no sabi cash person problem tori o.
Re: How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You by chronique(m): 9:53am On Jan 17, 2013
Well,I want to propose to her right there @ d middle of that crazy market in oshodi,with the crowd gathering n watching.... Truly,I havent picked my style but I want to do it in a crazy way. Romance can come later.
Re: How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You by Idowuogbo(f): 9:53am On Jan 17, 2013
Delete thread joor!

Over-flogged topic. angry
Re: How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You by Idowuogbo(f): 9:54am On Jan 17, 2013
chronique: Well,I want to propose to her right there @ d middle of that crazy market in oshodi,with the crowd gathering n watching.... Truly,I havent picked my style but I want to do it in a crazy way. Romance can come later.
U don find d agbero u wan do d crazy stunt wiv?
Re: How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You by chronique(m): 10:01am On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U don find d agbero u wan do d crazy stunt wiv?

Not yet o. I fit do am wit you if you nor mind. Craze(you) + Crazy(me) wont be a bad idea o. The only thing be say,na every day dem go dey drive our pikin dem from school come house becos of d many many crazy things wey dem go dey do.
Re: How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You by Flashaldrin(m): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2013
Via 2go. So incase she say no, i go quickly commot am from my friend list!
Re: How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You by Donseraphic(m): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2013
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] just bring her out at a busy road. Then give her a dirty resounding Slap, if she slaps back dont talk to her just leave but if she did not back kneel down in dat busy road and propose to her.. Reason: this way you will marry a more respectful wife.
OR
Take her to a river, paddle her to the middle of the stream then say to her. Marry me or leave my boat.
Re: How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You by Idowuogbo(f): 11:23am On Jan 17, 2013
chronique:

Not yet o. I fit do am wit you if you nor mind. Craze(you) + Crazy(me) wont be a bad idea o. The only thing be say,na every day dem go dey drive our pikin dem from school come house becos of d many many crazy things wey dem go dey do.
hahahahhaha! we go home school d pikin. tongue
Re: How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You by KINGwax(m): 11:25am On Jan 17, 2013
Stay there dey form westerner...
D first day i'll approach u i'll tell u where i dey go. The nxt tin na how to arrange to meet ur ppl.
Propose ko, purpose ni
Re: How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You by chronique(m): 1:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
hahahahhaha! we go home school d pikin. tongue

Na im sure pass o. We go start our own school. When dem dey primary school,you go be headmistress n I go be class teacher. For secondary,I go be Principal,you go be class teacher. That way,we'll contribute 50% each,out of our crazy lives to dia development. At the end of the day,you'll see a headline news like this:

Reuters: Crazy love birds about to wed in Nigeria. Citizens unsure what kind of kids they would produce.

AIT news go come go street,dey take reactions from different pple.

CAN(christian association of Nigeria): Govt needs to act fast. Offsprings could polute the entire nation.

GEJ: Govt is on top of the situation & we are monitoring it properly. I hereby inaugurate a 12 man committee to look into it & submit findings in 7 days.

US envoy to Nigeria: The American govt will definitely support the couple. Their rights must be protected.

Senate president: The senate is not aware of such but will look into it. *inaugurates 21 member committee for this*

Comedians: I think the govt should stop them before they spoil market for us. They did not follow due process.

Nairalanders/Nigerians: We're not aware of such. Nepa/phcn has not given us light for 3 months.

Parents of couple: Groom's mum - My son was not like this before. Enemies are at work.
Bride's father: I should never have allowed my daughter to live in mushin. I didnt know it will turn out like this....

*yawns* Did I just type dis long epistle? By d way,I just realised dat every thread I enter,I see you there. Everywhere You go,I find you dere;bia,u done dey work for mtn?
Re: How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You by Godsheir: 2:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
OMG! chronique. U have a twisted sense o humour. U and idowu wil really make a great couple.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You by Idowuogbo(f): 2:55pm On Jan 17, 2013
chronique:

Na im sure pass o. We go start our own school. When dem dey primary school,you go be headmistress n I go be class teacher. For secondary,I go be Principal,you go be class teacher. That way,we'll contribute 50% each,out of our crazy lives to dia development. At the end of the day,you'll see a headline news like this:

Reuters: Crazy love birds about to wed in Nigeria. Citizens unsure what kind of kids they would produce.

AIT news go come go street,dey take reactions from different pple.

CAN(christian association of Nigeria): Govt needs to act fast. Offsprings could polute the entire nation.

GEJ: Govt is on top of the situation & we are monitoring it properly. I hereby inaugurate a 12 man committee to look into it & submit findings in 7 days.

US envoy to Nigeria: The American govt will definitely support the couple. Their rights must be protected.

Senate president: The senate is not aware of such but will look into it. *inaugurates 21 member committee for this*

Comedians: I think the govt should stop them before they spoil market for us. They did not follow due process.

Nairalanders/Nigerians: We're not aware of such. Nepa/phcn has not given us light for 3 months.

Parents of couple: Groom's mum - My son was not like this before. Enemies are at work.
Bride's father: I should never have allowed my daughter to live in mushin. I didnt know it will turn out like this....

*yawns* Did I just type dis long epistle? By d way,I just realised dat every thread I enter,I see you there. Everywhere You go,I find you dere;bia,u done dey work for mtn?
roftlmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! kai! * crying* u d only one on dis feckinng site apart from killz and mr cork dat gets me cry-typing. Shyte! u mad funny. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You by Idowuogbo(f): 2:56pm On Jan 17, 2013
God'sheir:
OMG! chronique. U have a twisted sense o humour. U and idowu wil really make a great couple.
nna eh! we go form correct ara gba ndi ara family i swear.
Re: How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You by beylinko(m): 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
nna eh! we go form correct ara gba ndi ara family i swear.
i cud picture 1 of the children recording the dramas with a phone

1 Like

Re: How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You by chronique(m): 3:33pm On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo:
roftlmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! kai! * crying* u d only one on dis feckinng site apart from killz and mr cork dat gets me cry-typing. Shyte! u mad funny. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Eeya,stop crying.... ndo. Crean ur rice(eyes). By d way,I dont think I'm "that funny". Maybe just a lil bit. You need to step outta ur body & read som of ur own comments on NL. Then,you'll understand better. Yours is a combi of witty,crazy,razz/street,raw,etc. And there's still a touch of class added to it. First time I joined d romance section,I used to hate seeing ur ID on any thread cos you were always e-fighting n doing dem stuffs. With time,I got to realise it's probably d other part of you,which you cant openly show regularly,that you exhibit here. I might be wrong though. If you're like this in the real world,it will take a very crazy,open person to really cope with you. At the end of d day,there's nuffin like one being able to entertain one's self.
Re: How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You by chronique(m): 3:35pm On Jan 17, 2013
beylinko:

You see? And another one will take it to alaba market to sell to a distributor.
Re: How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
chronique:

Eeya,stop crying.... ndo. Crean ur rice(eyes). By d way,I dont think I'm "that funny". Maybe just a lil bit. You need to step outta ur body & read som of ur own comments on NL. Then,you'll understand better. Yours is a combi of witty,crazy,razz/street,raw,etc. And there's still a touch of class added to it. First time I joined d romance section,I used to hate seeing ur ID on any thread cos you were always e-fighting n doing dem stuffs. With time,I got to realise it's probably d other part of you,which you cant openly show regularly,that you exhibit here. I might be wrong though. If you're like this in the real world,it will take a very crazy,open person to really cope with you. A[b]t the end of d day,there's nuffin like one being able to entertain one's self.[/b]
preach it bro! inner madness. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You by Idowuogbo(f): 3:42pm On Jan 17, 2013
beylinko:
chronique:

You see? And another one will take it to alaba market to sell to a distributor.
kai!i don die today o! buhahahahahahahahaha!
Re: How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You by Harmonyemerald(f): 4:18pm On Jan 17, 2013
Flashaldrin: Via 2go. So incase she say no, i go quickly commot am from my friend list!

hahahhahahahahaaha, u no love am be that
Re: How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You by Adaeze003(f): 4:51pm On Jan 17, 2013
Don seraphic: [font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] just bring her out at a busy road. Then give her a dirty resounding Slap, if she slaps back dont talk to her just leave but if she did not back kneel down in dat busy road and propose to her.. Reason: this way you will marry a more respectful wife.
OR
Take her to a river, paddle her to the middle of the stream then say to her. Marry me or leave my boat.
I knw I aint the one, just saying how I'll respond if it were me...
@1. I'm gonna leave you right there n walk away. This one you have to slap her to prove that shez respectful, heaven only knows what you'll do when trouble comes.
@2. Well I'm gonna swim off. smiley smiley
Re: How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You by Donseraphic(m): 5:41pm On Jan 17, 2013
Adaeze003:
I knw I aint the one, just saying how I'll respond if it were me...
@1. I'm gonna leave you right there n walk away. This one you have to slap her to prove that shez respectful, heaven only knows what you'll do when trouble comes.
@2. Well I'm gonna swim off. smiley smiley
hahahahahahahahaha in the middle of river naija.
Re: How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You by nwachineke00: 5:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
Harmony-emerald:
Since i can remeneber, i have always fantacized about how i want to be proposed to. Guys how did you propse to her or how will you propose to her, for the ladies, how do you want him to propose to you

for me, i will want him to propose on my birthday, maybe he will start up by sending plenty roses to my work place, then at the end of the day, take me out to eat dinner, then in my plate that is supposed to contain the food, he will ask the waiter (without my knowledge) to put the ring only in the plate, cover it and serve me, then when i open, my plate to eat............OMG, i will see the ring and if I look up, i will see him kneeling and asking, then if i say yes, he will jump up with his two hands in the air and say YES, she is mine now,
tell yours

Madam, wake up from your dream... I will kill mosquito if any naija man does this especially "igbo" guys Loooooooooooooooooool
Re: How Did You Propose To Her, Or, How Do You Want Him To Propose To You by Harmonyemerald(f): 7:40pm On Jan 17, 2013
[quote author=nwachineke00]

Madam, wake up from your dream... I will kill mosquito if any naija man does this especially "igbo" guys Loooooooooooooooooool[/quote

hohohoh, it can happen for me, am just helplessly romantic

(1) (Reply)

When A Nigerian Ex-girlfriend Tells You She Is Now A Lesbian / Shock Of My Life / Why Is The Wedding Ring Worn On The Fourth Finger?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.