Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,986 members, 7,810,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 PM

500 Additional Policemen Deployed To Anambra - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 500 Additional Policemen Deployed To Anambra (9011 Views)

The Planned Relocation Of Boko Haram Convicts To Anambra Prisons- Obiano Speaks / Traders Protest Boko Haram Prisoners’ Transfer To Anambra / 50 Heavily Armed Soldiers Deployed To Nyesom Wike‘s Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 500 Additional Policemen Deployed To Anambra by naijaking1: 2:59am On Jan 04, 2013
Can someone help me understand why a state government would "donate" vehicles to the Nigerian police that has it's own budgetary allocations.
How do you say 'bribe' in at the government house in Anambra
Re: 500 Additional Policemen Deployed To Anambra by AustineE1: 7:00am On Jan 04, 2013
naijaking1: Can someone help me understand why a state government would "donate" vehicles to the Nigerian police that has it's own budgetary allocations.
as much as police has its own budget,it still doesnt stop any state gov.from contributing to them,inother to enhance there effectiveness in his state...more so,a state like Anambra,which stands out in west Africa for its commerce,demands special security priority,going by the amount of cash & investment that moves in & out of the state on daily basis!...i think the gov. Is ahead of his contemporaries in being visionary!
Re: 500 Additional Policemen Deployed To Anambra by plendil: 7:27am On Jan 04, 2013
naijaking1: Can someone help me understand why a state government would "donate" vehicles to the Nigerian police that has it's own budgetary allocations.

Bribe? for what? Is he looking for a third term?? grin

Anyway while we may question propriety of such a donation, there the doubt state needs the backup. I was in Onitsha during the last hols it was not funny at all.
Re: 500 Additional Policemen Deployed To Anambra by Ikwerefistson: 8:35am On Jan 04, 2013
bcomputer101:
Congratulation!!!
U don buy Blackberry?
Pls try and make good use of the manual inside the pack.
Ode...
cm y u wickd lyk ds.lol

1 Like

Re: 500 Additional Policemen Deployed To Anambra by crackhouse(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2013
DANILSA:
OI'BOY U DE MAD NI? WHY ARE U GOING FROM THREAD TO THREAD STEALING 4TH POSITION FROM HARDWORKING NAIRALANDERS.
BACK TO TOPIC< WHY IS OBI SMILING PROFUSELY.
he told the IGP to handle the cars with care so that they will be able to resell it later without much difficulties and the IGP replies "o.k", i think that's the reason why he is laughing.

1 Like

Re: 500 Additional Policemen Deployed To Anambra by crackhouse(m): 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2013
DANILSA:
OI'BOY U DE MAD NI? WHY ARE U GOING FROM THREAD TO THREAD STEALING 4TH POSITION FROM HARDWORKING NAIRALANDERS.
BACK TO TOPIC< WHY IS OBI SMILING PROFUSELY.
he told the IGP to handle the cars with care so that they will be able to resell it later without much difficulties and the IGP replies "o.k", i think that's the reason why he is laughing. i weep for naijacry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Ban On AIT: Nigerians Are Not Fools / PDP Should Be Proscribed-Shettima / Security Aide To Victor Isaiah Arrested For Kidnapping In Bayelsa. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.