Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

100k Job In Nigeria Vs Marriage In Nigeria Vs Hussling Abroad...xo Xo Confused . - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 100k Job In Nigeria Vs Marriage In Nigeria Vs Hussling Abroad...xo Xo Confused . (821 Views)

Love Vs Marriage (religion & Compatibility) – Part 1 / Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb / Wao Am Xo Xo Hapi.hapi Bdae To Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

100k Job In Nigeria Vs Marriage In Nigeria Vs Hussling Abroad...xo Xo Confused . by blunt2dcore(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2013
i am 31 yrs old, living in port-harcourt working with a take-home pay of 100k. an aunt in uk invited me 2 uk for hussling. however i have a lady i'v been dating for over 3 yrs now. she's 30 (HND Accounting holder)& wants us 2 marry b4 2013 runs out. she gets so uncomfortable when she heard of my plans 2 travel thinking i might never come back again. i love her so much & want 2 marry her.
does travelling abroad really guarantee a good future? should i go ahead with marriage & stick 2 my job? pls help me with ur candid advice.
Re: 100k Job In Nigeria Vs Marriage In Nigeria Vs Hussling Abroad...xo Xo Confused . by chikeorji123(m): 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2013
3yrs relationship.
100k monthly salary right?.
Living in port-harcourt.'expensive city'
Have a lady 'love her so so much' like romeo & juliet' right?..
She's HND holder? that mean 'she can get a job to support ur 100k.

Then aunty want u at uk to start hussling 'not a standby job' or ls it a gurranttened job?.As u can see l'm into some BODMAS here so answer my last question for me to finalize my response... Uk ni Uk nu..

1 Like

Re: 100k Job In Nigeria Vs Marriage In Nigeria Vs Hussling Abroad...xo Xo Confused . by JagaJaga1: 4:52pm On Jan 03, 2013
Please stay back in Nigeria. You and your girl have a bright future together.
Re: 100k Job In Nigeria Vs Marriage In Nigeria Vs Hussling Abroad...xo Xo Confused . by blunt2dcore(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2013
@chikeorji...d job isn't a standby 1, it'll b arranged after my arrival. Might take weeks according 2 her.
Re: 100k Job In Nigeria Vs Marriage In Nigeria Vs Hussling Abroad...xo Xo Confused . by WAM1(f): 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2013
chikeorji123: 3yrs relationship.
100k monthly salary right?.
Living in port-harcourt.'expensive city'
Have a lady 'love her so so much' like romeo & juliet' right?..
She's HND holder? that mean 'she can get a job to support ur 100k.

Then aunty want u at uk to start hussling 'not a standby job' or ls it a gurranttened job?.As u can see l'm into some BODMAS here so answer my last question for me to finalize my response... Uk ni Uk nu..

Lol...
Re: 100k Job In Nigeria Vs Marriage In Nigeria Vs Hussling Abroad...xo Xo Confused . by jampro123(m): 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2013
Please my friend and my brother I will you advice to stay back and manage with your girlfriend. Reading your story made me remmeber 2005 when I left Nigeria and abandoned my girlfriend then who was working in a bank. I had a good job then together our take home was running into 300k every month. She begged me to stay back but my mind was bent on going to the UK. I dont want to bore you with my story but as am talking to you today am so unhappy while she is married now with two cute boys in PH. UK is dead my brother especially without papers. I thank God I was able to get back to my former trade. I am begging you on my knees please stay back and live below that your 100k. If you can do that you will find out that Nigeria is better. Our problem is that alot of us live above our monthly take home all in the name of effezzy.

4 Likes

Re: 100k Job In Nigeria Vs Marriage In Nigeria Vs Hussling Abroad...xo Xo Confused . by chikeorji123(m): 6:12pm On Jan 03, 2013
blunt2dcore: @chikeorji...d job isn't a standby 1, it'll b arranged after my arrival. Might take weeks according 2 her.

In that case stay here and plan ur future with your lady behind u,mark my word! with 100k starting point..all u need is personal decipline..do u think those at abroad are picking dollar on the street once they woke up in the morning? u know what? make sure u watch CNN OR ALJEZEERA u ill understand my points much better..
wheather u believe it or not NIGERIA is 80%plus better than most country in the world..
Re: 100k Job In Nigeria Vs Marriage In Nigeria Vs Hussling Abroad...xo Xo Confused . by IZUKWU(m): 6:26pm On Jan 03, 2013
Stay back in nigeria and plan your life, remember a bird in hand is better than two in the forest and the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know .
Re: 100k Job In Nigeria Vs Marriage In Nigeria Vs Hussling Abroad...xo Xo Confused . by obicentlis: 6:43am On Jan 04, 2013
You don't need to think over it bro. Nothing like home. Your thought should be focused on your future gains while with this 100k job. You can rise and become d top man while d person in uK is still trying to make ends meet. 100k is big money bro.
Re: 100k Job In Nigeria Vs Marriage In Nigeria Vs Hussling Abroad...xo Xo Confused . by True2myself24(f): 7:03am On Jan 04, 2013
Trust me the grass isn't always greener on the other side. Stay where you are.

(1) (Reply)

Bride Ordered To Pay $8,000 Compensation To Groom For Surgery 2restore Virginity / What's Your Take On KNEELING To Propose? / Why White Men Love The Black Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.