Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,382 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb (6426 Views)

Lady Shares The Message She Recieved From A Guy Who Is Wooing Her / Funny Ways Guys Behave After Breakup & When A Girl Declines Their Wooing Request / Married Men And Their Wooing Palaver (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2015
dis happen recently lets say last week ,,was going home with my elder sister around 7pm almost getting to my street when i heard my name"chidimma" i was like who knws me for this street,,then i nw remembered that my name was advertised at the back of the polo i was wearing,,,u know all this customised polo,,,i just look back then this guy walked up to us nd then said his greetings nd he asked my elder sister to excuse us i was like who the hell are you to say dat but my sister understand immediately as per mature adult she be,,,the guy then turn to me saying he saw me frm junction nd he ave to take okada so that he can catch up wit us,,for my mind i was like who carez,,he come do this dumb attitude by saying ,,my name is abbey what is urz?which kind que be this no be you just called my name wey u see for the back of my polo abi na sumelse's name i go write for my cloth ni?to worsen the case he now said i guessed chidimma is not your name,,he nw asked again what is your name,,,mehnn the guy xo dumb,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by donTbone(m): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2015
cry
The story so dumb just like the guy
angry

13 Likes

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by ernesty20(m): 10:26am On Oct 12, 2015
She wan tell us say she manage to get one admirer.. Girls too dey form

16 Likes

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2015
donTbone:
cry The story so dumb just like the guy angry
nd ur comment xo dumb just like the guy
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by donTbone(m): 10:31am On Oct 12, 2015
slimchi115:
nd ur comment xo dumb just like the guy

,,for my mind i was like who carez,,
tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by koboko69: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2015
Ok...I looked at ur profile to look for fine "chindma" ..

But.....

Never u classify all guys as dumb....

I repeat never you.....

I have seen many babes that ended up dating the once "dumb" guy

7 Likes

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2015
dumb guy chasing dumb chindima.. d guy is dull, chindima is duller

12 Likes

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Cully408(m): 10:36am On Oct 12, 2015
Nd if men have nt apporach u for d next 3 months nw, u will b d 1 running from church to church or accused d poor old widow at ur place as witch craft for me nt apporaching u. (Women) u ladies should b careful of wat u say

10 Likes

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2015
donTbone:

,,for my mind i was like who carez,,
tongue
nd from her dumb story you borrow her language,,,just admit you guyz are dumb wit your wooing skills nd am sure you one of them
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by tosyne2much(m): 10:38am On Oct 12, 2015
This is serious
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by donTbone(m): 10:39am On Oct 12, 2015
slimchi115:
nd from her dumb story you borrow her language,,,just admit you guyz are dumb wit your wooing skills nd am sure you one of them

Like who cares about the wooing techniques! undecided When the money starts flowing, The wooing surely starts coming!

As for me, never will I stop a stranger to woo... Never!

7 Likes

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 12, 2015
ernesty20:
She wan tell us say she manage to get one admirer.. Girls too dey form
lolz for him mind he don talk sense,,,a lady wey no even fine dey get admirer wella,,,u knw you guyz are dogs when it comes to women
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by goryorhal(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2015
tosyne2much:
This is serious

I tell you my brother ..
( Shaki Shey b Ora )
Lol

@ op you try ehn

1 Like

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2015
koboko69:
Ok...I looked at ur profile to look for fine "chindma" ..

But.....

Never u classify all guys as dumb....

I repeat never you.....

I have seen many babes that ended up dating the once "dumb" guy
letz get it straight i didnt mention mi been fine or wateva ,,nd for the record its chidimma nt chindma
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2015
Eeyah. The guy is under pressure.
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by IamLEGEND1: 10:44am On Oct 12, 2015
with ur kyn face

6 Likes

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 12, 2015
donTbone:

Like who cares about the wooing techniques! undecided When the money starts flowing, The wooing surely starts coming!

As for me, never will I stop a stranger to woo... Never!
u see dats the point,,wooing a total stranger nd making mess of it
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Omotayor123(f): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2015
Some guys mumu no get Part 2. *OP I hope you gave him a look that makes him urinate on his body And he won't be able to face a lady For the next seven years grin

*modify*
As una don make OP deactivate there is God oooogrin
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by hariorh: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2015
Mehn

I trowey cap for guys wey dey stop strangers for road to toast them.

May the force be with y'all

grin

3 Likes

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by ernesty20(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2015
slimchi115:
lolz for him mind he don talk sense,,,a lady wey no even fine dey get admirer wella,,,u knw you guyz are dogs when it comes to women
lwkmd sad so for ur mind u fine? Hahahah look at her bonny neck like lizardcheesy

7 Likes

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
with ur kyn face
abi nw one of its kind no duplicate
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2015
Dumb op
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 12, 2015
ernesty20:
lwkmd sad so for ur mind u fine? Hahahah look at her bonny neck like lizardcheesy
u fit create fish neck let along human,,,u guyz just admit it nd stop beating round d bush
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by donTbone(m): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2015
slimchi115:
The thing is, we all have things that gives us high self esteem or boost our male ego. To some, its the confidence to face a total female stranger to talk abt liking her and stuffs. You ladies shouldn't see them as dumb. Best is just to appreciate such people.

As for me, am not a lady freak...if I meet you as a stranger, i don't woo, I initiate mutual discussion. If you are making sense and intelligent to me....good for you, otherwise, I just forget such pple like we never met!

4 Likes

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Johnnoah1st: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2015
slimchi115:
lolz for him mind he don talk sense,,,a lady wey no even fine dey get admirer wella,,, u knw you guyz are dogs when it comes to women
JUST LIKE YOU FATHER IS A DOG? idiat!

3 Likes

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by koboko69: 10:50am On Oct 12, 2015
Someborry just opened a thread to get the bashing of her life... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2015
Cully408:
Nd if men have nt apporach u for d next 3 months nw, u will b d 1 running from church to church or accused d poor old widow at ur place as witch craft for me nt apporaching u. (Women) u ladies should b careful of wat u say
dats out of the equation you guyz shld just admit it,,,,,nd stop wailing
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by hariorh: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2015
slimchi115:

Is there a manual for making it work?

Madam, if his style doesn't work for you, it will definitely work for some other girl (that may be much good looking than you sef)

The wooing game; all na trial and error

grin

2 Likes

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Omotayor123(f): 10:52am On Oct 12, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
JUST LIKE YOU FATHER IS A DOG? idiat!
shocked Monday morning undecided That's harsh embarassed Abeg Modify.
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 12, 2015
hariorh:

Is there a manual for making it work?

Madam, if his style doesn't work for you, it will definitely work for some other girl (that may be much good looking than you sef)

The wooing game; all na trial and error

grin

more lyk it,,,its good to admit to faults sumtimes
Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by Nobody: 10:56am On Oct 12, 2015
Omotayor123:
Some guys mumu no get Part 2.:30 \ *OP I hope you gave him a look that makes him urinate on his body And he won't be able to face a lady For the next seven years grin
tnkz dear,,,you knw how it is,,guyz forming smart but dey r the dumbest

1 Like

Re: Guyz And Their Wooing Techniques Xo Dumb by ernesty20(m): 10:58am On Oct 12, 2015
slimchi115:
u fit create fish neck let along human,,,u guyz just admit it nd stop beating round d bush
i dnt waste time when it comes to wooing a bi.tcch.. I will just walk up to and say " i like u, i wud love to date u" if u like accept, if u no like no accept. E no concern me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whoever Said Money No Good For Body, Is A Bastard Liar (pics) >:( / 25 Photos That Will Make You Cringe Every Time / Be Honest - Can You Handle This Stripper's Huge Curves?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.