Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,797 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

A Girl With White Pubic Hairs - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl With White Pubic Hairs (21753 Views)

Girl With Torn Undies Gets Severly Mocked By Trolls [PICS] / PUBIC HAIRS : Hit Or Miss / Guys! Can You Date A Girl With A Body Like This? Yes/no (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by mengi: 1:00am On Mar 05, 2008
white hairs na small, the next time na amaphrodaite u go see, yeye post
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by seunspice(m): 11:05am On Mar 05, 2008
crazy post
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by nossycheek(f): 11:45am On Mar 05, 2008
@Foster Cat

Na only bad posts you dey make. You better repent or go to Hell
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by Fostercat(m): 2:26pm On Mar 05, 2008
@Foster Cat

Na only bad posts you dey make. You better repent or go to Hell
I have repented.that why i decided to remain quiet today lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by software(m): 6:31pm On Mar 05, 2008
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wonders shall never end, i go pick race grin

@post starter, you are very very unlucky ooo. but why u? why u? out of all the girls in the whole of Lagos see wetin ur eyes go select for you?

pls come for prayers ooo, ()come along with 5000naira
grin grin
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by FactorChic(f): 11:04pm On Mar 05, 2008
software:

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

wonders shall never end, i go pick race grin

@post starter, you are very very unlucky ooo. but why u? why u? out of all the girls in the whole of Lagos see wetin your eyes go select for you?

please come for prayers ooo, ()come along with 5000naira
grin grin

LMAO
Jesus christ! shocked shocked shocked shocked white hair ke? LMAO dat is strange! abeg if I be man, God forbid bad thing. I go disappear with 250MPH! LMAO wonders shall never cease!
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by Lady2(f): 10:25am On Mar 06, 2008
@ poster

i had a roommate who had all white hairs, she had black hair before and then suddenly it all fell off and grew white. she's fine but the doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with her, the best they could come up with is that she had a vitamin deficiency which isn't bad. it turns out she couldn't just eat anything and she became allergic to certain foods and had to pick up nutrients from particular foods, it made her life hell really cause she had to take extra care of herself. they said it was a deficiency that derives from white people, so check and see if she's mixed.

or it could just be that she dyed it
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by holythug(m): 10:34am On Mar 06, 2008
~Lady~:

@ poster

i had a roommate who had all white hairs, she had black hair before and then suddenly it all fell off and grew white. she's fine but the doctors couldn't figure out what was wrong with her, the best they could come up with is that she had a vitamin deficiency which isn't bad. it turns out she couldn't just eat anything and she became allergic to certain foods and had to pick up nutrients from particular foods, it made her life hell really cause she had to take extra care of herself. they said it was a deficiency that derives from white people, so check and see if she's mixed.

yes dye
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by yemivictor: 10:59am On Mar 06, 2008
~Lady~:

@ poster

Are you talking of her pubic hair or the hair on her head or both?

Please specify! grin
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by osegwu(m): 11:09am On Mar 06, 2008
It is possible the OP has colour blindness. And it also seems to me that he is been chased

by the evil spirits. After all picken weh say spirit women no go sleep he himself no go sleep.
[/color][color=#990000][color=#990000][/color]
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by Fostercat(m): 11:17am On Mar 06, 2008
It is possible the OP has colour blindness. And it also seems to me that he is been chased

by the evil spirits. After all picken weh say spirit women no go sleep he himself no go sleep.

She is not a spirit.I am fine n OK at work.thanks
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by Psoul(m): 11:29am On Mar 06, 2008
Foster Cat,

I think i like dat ur picture. The catapault(G-String) is cool. where did u get that?
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by opuro(m): 11:35am On Mar 06, 2008
@ poster,
nowadays, babes na film trick the more you look the less you see
you go see babe with big locious boobs, when she commot her bra, the
thing go just fall flat no seed inside.
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by opuro(m): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2008
some boob without cover be like
leakage pure water
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by Fostercat(m): 11:40am On Mar 06, 2008
I think i like that your picture. The catapault(G-String) is cool. where did u get that?
welcom u be new member .u go see more grin grin
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by Fostercat(m): 11:42am On Mar 06, 2008
some boob without cover be like
leakage pure water
your eye dey see bad thin too  :DI have seen agirl who would be able to hang her breast over her shoulder what about that grin
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by opuro(m): 11:47am On Mar 06, 2008
Foster cat:

your eye dey see bad thin too :DI have seen agirl who was able to hang her breast over her shoulder what about that grin
omo e no easy to be a player in naija
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by yemivictor: 11:56am On Mar 06, 2008
Foster cat:

your eye dey see bad thin too :DI[b] have seen agirl who would be able to hang her breast over her shoulder [/b] what about that grin

Hmmm . . . dat kind breast don turn cloth be dat na! grin

Meanwhile, i think you should change your name to dirtycat!

See the kind congo wey u dey shine (your profile)!! grin grin grin

Abi u dey on a suicide mission, you this cat!? grin
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by Fostercat(m): 12:01pm On Mar 06, 2008
Hmmm . . . that kind breast don turn cloth be that na!

Meanwhile, i think you should change your name to dirtycat!

See the kind congo wey u dey shine (your profile)!!

Abi u dey on a suicide mission, you this cat!?
A Cat with NINE lives,2 gone 7 left.[b]My eye they see my ear for lagos.[/b]After all nothing concern yansh and tooth brush grin grin tongue
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by osegwu(m): 2:17pm On Mar 06, 2008
Foster cat:

She is not a spirit.I am fine n OK at work.thanks

Its ok. I am happy for you. Just wondering why you should always meet the wrong kinds?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by Fostercat(m): 2:56pm On Mar 06, 2008
Its ok. I am happy for you. Just wondering why you should always meet the wrong kinds?

1.on adventure tongue shocked
                              2. I must make "A" in my project research cool
                               3. u get real info frm them cheesy
                                   4.i don't know
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by scorpio1(m): 3:05pm On Mar 06, 2008
Una no go kill me for this Nairaland, Just like my brother said na OTUOCHA,

Or maybe thats an Old woman that took one of those age-renewing drugs, i think she didnt get the dosage right so the Transformer wasnt fully converted, LMFAO grin
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by scorpio1(m): 3:11pm On Mar 06, 2008
Or maybe thats an Old woman that took one of those age-renewing drugs, i think she didnt get the dosage right so the Transformer wasnt fully converted, LMFAO grin
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by scorpio1(m): 3:13pm On Mar 06, 2008
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by Fostercat(m): 3:20pm On Mar 06, 2008
Or maybe thats an Old woman that took one of those age-renewing drugs, i think she didnt get the dosage right so the Transformer wasnt fully converted, LMFAO
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by Bblak(f): 3:37pm On Mar 06, 2008
ROFLMAO grin grin
Nairalanders won't kill me White Pubic hairs ko Red ni
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by Fostercat(m): 2:20pm On Mar 07, 2008
ROFLMAO   
Nairalanders won't kill me White Pubic hairs ko Red ni
u need to see this thing.I began to sweat
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by EFOSAVAL(f): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2008
yeepa! it is gething sweeter
more plssssssssssss
more ,i need more
yabies grin grin grin

Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by docece(f): 11:08pm On Mar 07, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin
Foster cat:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked
my ribs are cracking 4 real here
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by Pitokwe(m): 12:13pm On Mar 18, 2008
i ll like to see this kind thing and give it a snap shot. :owat a girl wink
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by Scopium: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2008
[size=13pt]That is the next generation pubic hair. If Beyonce do am now all the girls for nairaland in particular and naija in general go begin do am.[/size]
Re: A Girl With White Pubic Hairs by dreu2fine(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2008
na wetin u find na u get o since u no fit keep ur dick one place, na gen or mutation dey call am f or bioligy u here notin spoil na normal runs go ahead an browns her . natural gift okay.wat aaot girls wen get side bears.andrew from bayelsa state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Koromone Reveals How A Man Destroyed Their Friendship After He Kissed Her / 5 Reasons Why You Should Avoid ‘slay Mamas’ / Man Stays In Tree For 9-months After Wife Refuses To Apologize

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.