Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Lagos Girls Are Shameless - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Girls Are Shameless (24216 Views)

See The Dirty Things This Shameless Lady Is Doing With Her Younger Brother / Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by jkpretty(f): 4:10pm On Feb 27, 2008
@ Topic

We know ur type . . . get a life! cool cool
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by enque(f): 4:28pm On Feb 27, 2008
hey girls, i think u guys shld just take it easy,
@ mr poster, u seem to b lovin d 'war of words' u've caused here.
but anyway, i dont think u shld generalise simply becos u hapenned 2 av met a few BAD EGGS, cos even in the north (where d girls according o u, r holier than thou) there r girls there whom i blive r worse than lag chics,
but guy! take it easy with d 'geographical samplin' of gals o.
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by adeboo(f): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2008
Maybe its because the are proud of their bodies. tongue
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 27, 2008
Pathetic thread.
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by snazzydawn(f): 7:38pm On Feb 27, 2008
enque:

hey girls, i think u guys shld just take it easy,
@ mr poster, u seem to b lovin d 'war of words' u've caused here.
but anyway, i don't think u shld generalise simply because u hapenned 2 av met a few [b]BAD EG[/b]GS, because even in the north (where d girls according o u, r holier than thou) there r girls there whom i blive r worse than lag chics,
but guy! take it easy with d 'geographical samplin' of gals o.

bad eggs? hell no! there is absolutely nothing wrong with walking around naked after good lovemaking!
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by tpia: 8:37pm On Feb 27, 2008
snazzydawn:

bad eggs? hell no! there is absolutely nothing wrong with walking around naked after good lovemaking!

OBVIOUSLY Pitokwe falls terribly short in that area, otherwise he wouldnt be covering his problem by opening this kind of senseless thread.

I thought men were supposed to be relaxed after sex- if that's the time he finds himself getting angrier then clearly something is wrong with him. I guess the various girls he is into annoyed with, have all told him the same thing. shocked shocked

Pitokwe, the girls you meet at night in those places you mentioned, are working at their "day" jobs. Same as you.
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by isokoh(m): 9:42pm On Feb 27, 2008
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm grin grin grin una go bust my small tomyboy with all these talk, make leave aboki make him de there drink cow milks were him know, maybe na goat milk him drink who knows grin grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by snazzydawn(f): 9:45pm On Feb 27, 2008
isokoh:

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm grin grin grin una go bust my small tomyboy with all these talk, make leave aboki make him de there drink cow milks were him know, maybe na goat milk him drink who knows grin grin grin grin

or even expired breast milk from the prudes and scarlet ladies he patronises.
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by PrinceBayo: 10:58am On Feb 28, 2008
I think Lagos is not the right place for you, u better go back to where you came from (North) and leave Lagos girls alone, i will even advice you not to try and visit London where i leave cos u will see moreoooooo than what u have seeeeeeee
Lagos girls are happy and ambitious not like some of type in the north

Prince Bayo Ogunmasa
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Fostercat(m): 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2008
you not to try and visit London where i leave because u will see moreoooooo than what u have seeeeeeee
Lagos girls are happy and ambitious not like some of type in the north

Prince Bayo Ogunmasa
Avertisement who cares notin concern yansh and tooth brush grin grin
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by cuddly(f): 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2008
Stupid thread, cant you just come up with an interesting topic, lol, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by ty4real(m): 3:46pm On Feb 28, 2008
kemisuga:

So funny topic.

@ Poster, I think u just come Lagos, you need more enlightenment on the different levels of Lagos babes.

You are right! I guess hes on eof those JJC!In Lagos you dont look too much, infact you face and mind yah business okay!
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Frizy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2008
if you be northern guy and chics dey cover, and 4 lagos as you quote then no dey get shame. Shey you self get shame to dey f**k them. You lucky say sharia no dey internet grin because I sure for north you no fit go radio dey yan that kind thing, then go flog u. yeye boy shocked
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by creamdream: 1:47am On Mar 04, 2008
crap
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by masam(m): 7:28am On Mar 04, 2008
Sighs and walk away angry
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Nobody: 7:52am On Mar 04, 2008
Pitokwe:

Can somdy please tel me why girls in lagos are shameless.In the north were i grew up,if u want to make love to girl,she would be struggling and hiding her Bud,but in Lagos before u say hi,the whole clothes are off and even after sex,they stay naked with out shame.Why? tongue

hmmm. . . can we be sure you are not a closet rapist?

why would the girl be 'struggling' and why would she be ashamed afterwards. (unless she is being forced/coerced?)

it would seem you are one of those guys who forces himself on women while claiming that they are 'forming' tongue. you seem very familiar with the routine. tongue
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by shawn123: 8:56am On Mar 04, 2008
wahala2007:

its a LAGOS vs NORTHERN GIRLS war

Its a shame that some girls in the house are protecting the dignity of "lagos girls" instead of protecting their own dignity and integrity.
In my opinion these girls are either participants of this atrocity or they are just being plain stupid!!!!

True talk, you know i have lived in the north and in Lagos, what i noticed about lagosians is that most of them dont know anything about the north and most of them have never left Lagos, in a way like the Americans who think the whole of Africa is a forest. I dont agree with the poster though but the truth is its alot easier to sleep with a girl in Lagos than in the norh, Lagos girls are all about the cash and thats it. It doesnt really matter how much its just what they can get from you. Girls still fall in love in the north funny enough. Finding love in Lagos is like trying to find who killed J. F Kennedy. cool
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Lasun(m): 10:14am On Mar 04, 2008
I agree with the poster,lagos babe na 2 for 10kobo,them plemty and most them wey dey yarn opata here are guilty.

Ashawo plenty for lag
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by seunspice(m): 12:52pm On Mar 04, 2008
Poster, my advice is next time you have to 'browse', try pick out a 'workstation' not a 'server'. your browsing experience would be more eventful and enjoyable. you can also have personalized stuff when you make use of 'workstations'.
LMAOROTF grin grin grin
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Ninjabyte(m): 5:08pm On Mar 04, 2008
shawn123:

True talk, you know i have lived in the north and in Lagos, what i noticed about lagosians is that most of them don't know anything about the north and most of them have never left Lagos, in a way like the Americans who think the whole of Africa is a forest. I don't agree with the poster though but the truth is its alot easier to sleep with a girl in Lagos than in the norh, Lagos girls are all about the cash and thats it. It doesnt really matter how much its just what they can get from you. Girls still fall in love in the north funny enough. Finding love in Lagos is like trying to find who killed J. F Kennedy. cool

Guy, u yarn fact abeg. I've read some posts here and wondered with myself if all those making some silly remarks about the north have ever really been to the north. I stay in the north and know exactly what i'm talking about. No one says there arent gals of easy virtue here. and no one says u cant find decent gals in Lagos. Its just that in comparison, the decency level out there as compared to the north is so bleeping low. And that issue about gals in the north being pretenders, aint it true that all gals are? Yes, gals in the north do the deed too, but they dont just go around advertising that fact. Bottom line is they still have more moral values than those u find in Lagos
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by boywest(m): 6:31pm On Mar 04, 2008
@poster
Wetin you fnd come Lagos, just stick to the northern gals and whenever u c a lgosa girl, run for ur live cool
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by PERVERT9: 7:47pm On Mar 04, 2008
I love lagos girls,i prefer lagos girls,i vote for lagos girls they keep my dick alive
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Maykelly(f): 11:58am On Mar 05, 2008
PERVERT9:

I love lagos girls,i prefer lagos girls,i vote for lagos girls they keep my privates alive

privates ko, privates ni
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by boywest(m): 2:34pm On Mar 05, 2008
@May kelly
Why u dey beef d guy na grin
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Fostercat(m): 2:40pm On Mar 05, 2008
I love lagos girls,i prefer lagos girls,i vote for lagos girls they keep my privates alive
this i think will make the lagos chicks more happy becos that is their specialty.i wish them gd luck wink
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by nossycheek(f): 3:09pm On Mar 05, 2008
@poster

so you are so morally debased that you make it a point of duty to sleep with girls anywhere you go that you even know their bedroom reactions. How your own sisters dey do their own? I bet under the blanket with a mai guard watching the door.
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by coopedro(m): 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2008
nossycheek:

@poster

so you are so morally debased that you make it a point of duty to sleep with girls anywhere you go that you even know their bedroom reactions. How your own sisters dey do their own? I bet under the blanket with a mai guard watching the door.

Haba nossy cheek, we all have different talent.

Maybe thats wat he's been blessed with or better it is just a hobby.
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Easybaby(f): 3:33pm On Mar 05, 2008
@all
case closed
sad angry
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by janami(f): 12:05pm On Mar 07, 2008
Easybaby:

@all
case closed
sad angry
case must remain open  winkgrin grin where the poster run go o. maybe he has gone to buy groundnut for his hausa wife  cheesy grin
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by onyekang1(f): 1:39pm On Mar 07, 2008
some kin post no suppose surface at allllllll 4 nairaland. angry angry
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by FBIMAN(m): 3:03pm On Mar 07, 2008
HMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Busta(f): 3:05pm On Mar 07, 2008
this topic still dey here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Are These Zodiac Interpretations About Dick's Size Correct? / Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) / Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.