Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,747 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

Lagos Girls Are Shameless - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Girls Are Shameless (24217 Views)

See The Dirty Things This Shameless Lady Is Doing With Her Younger Brother / Top 8 Lies Lagos Girls Tell / Why Single Girls Are Turning You Down When You Ask Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by tkb417(m): 5:40pm On Mar 07, 2008
I agree with the poster,lagos babe na 2 for 10kobo,them plemty and most them wey dey yarn opata here are guilty.

Ashawo plenty for lag

see them, Abuja people, shey na Abuja pangolo babes no dey?
u no well
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by tipsy289(m): 11:38am On Mar 08, 2008
Dude you claim they are shameless but ur still having sex with all of them.You too ur promiscous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Psoul(m): 11:55am On Mar 08, 2008
PITOKWE, wot do u expect, is sex supposed to be done wt cloths on ur body. u r a real Aboki, Do u want to tell me dat u no dey comot ya own cloth. abeg go back to ranch farm where u belong
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Scopium: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2008
[size=13pt]The guy has made his observation. Variety is the spice of life. His life has just been spiced up. you can say all you want he still got his point out of experience.[/size]
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by TheSly: 3:15pm On Mar 18, 2008
Na everywhere yeye girls dey jare. . . .the poster sick
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Pitokwe(m): 3:35pm On Mar 18, 2008
The guy has made his observation. Variety is the spice of life. His life has just been spiced up. you can say all you want he still got his point out of experience.
thank u jare tongue
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by PurestBoy(m): 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2008
Hmmmmm, No comment because I've never slept with Neither Lagos nor Northern girls
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Sisikill: 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2008
Pitokwe:

Can somdy please tel me why girls in lagos are shameless.In the north were i grew up,if u want to make love to girl,she would be struggling and hiding her Bud,but in Lagos before u say hi,the whole clothes are off and even after sex,they stay naked with out shame.Why? tongue

Tee hee hee
As a Kaduna girl, I think I’m gonna stay out of this one but before I do,  I’ll say this . . .I don’t think it’s shamelessness per se. They are just very brash and very forward (wait, is that redundant? Oh whatever). Anyway, I remember when we were in boarding school (in Katsina) us northern girls used to look and listen in awe at how the southern girls acted and what they knew. . .to us it was like they were from another world, Seriously.

Also keep in mind that the north breeds demure women, who were not supposed to have an opinion of their own, women who were supposed to be seen not heard. . . .It’s no wonder some of us are rebelling in adulthood. Of course, we only do it on the net where anonymity shields us. Lol. . .pretty sad, hun? Yeah, but what can you do? smiley
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by chinda3: 10:13pm On Mar 20, 2008
mumu guy,u dey find girl wey u go use finish give 200 naira make e go house,no be for lagos,wetin u sef dey find for p*****y,y u no off light do the thing?wen u dey do am u no remember say u get them cheap,na wen u don duscharge ur krokro for their body na him u notice say them no dey shame wt their unclothedness,ask ur sister na so she sef be
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by chinda3: 10:18pm On Mar 20, 2008
@sly

e be like say yeye girls full for iraq abi?make i ask u,na ur motto be i no send u ooooo?u don turn to 2-face d second
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by PurestBoy(m): 1:51pm On Mar 21, 2008
chinda3:

@sly

e be like say yeye girls full for iraq abi?make i ask u,na your motto be i no send u ooooo?u don turn to 2-face d second

Are u fucking with Sly or what?
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by chinda3: 2:05pm On Mar 21, 2008
@purestboy
u might never know
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 21, 2008
@ Poster

It depend on the kind of girl you had been sleeping with, maybe they are not just the shy type and I see nothing wrong them not hiding there body (after-all why should they? when dem no get blemish for bodi and you don do the do already)

You said in the north it’s not like that… like you said the north was where you grow up. You were not at your sexual full potencies then and neither any girl you might had slept with… go back there and experiment, you would find out that ladies don’t hind they body for someone who they sleep with… except – she’s a shy type (which she would eventually wear out of it) or its her first time.
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by TheSly: 2:18pm On Mar 21, 2008

@sly
e be like say yeye girls full for iraq abi?make i ask u,na your motto be i no send u ooooo?u don turn to 2-face d second
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Iight lets get sumn straight. . . . .
I didn't comprehend the gibbz u surreptitiously conveyed to me. . .

Put it to ma face in case u got a prolm wimme. . . . . .sav? cool
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by TheSly: 2:19pm On Mar 21, 2008
Purestboy. . .
wink
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by tkb417(m): 2:25pm On Mar 21, 2008
@Sly
wassup man, this ur new phonetics na die. .shey na Baghdad u dey speak this one?
den no go understand u for dia o.
How those iraqi gurls now?
send some to ma side brotha grin grin

So Purestboi na ur hommie, bin wondering who the guy was, another bad guy abi?
na wao
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by chinda3: 2:26pm On Mar 21, 2008
@sly
u said yeye girls dey everywhere,and its obvious yeye girls are also in iraq,i was thinking it was only in naija,i hope i have conveyed my message well
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by TheSly: 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2008
tkb417:

@Sly
wassup man, this your new phonetics na die. .shey na Baghdad u dey speak this one?
den no go understand u for dia o.
How those iraqi girls now?
send some to ma side brotha grin grin

So Purestboi na your hommie, bin wondering who the guy was, another bad guy abi?
na wao

Baba Agba ki lon sehle. . tongue no mind my yinglisual vocabularities jare. . .
How'z life. . . . .errbody?. . .kokolets et all . . . .

I see u r adding more weight errday. . . .wetin u dey chop man? cheesy
I dey chance those Iraq girls oo. . .when dey see bomb. . . .na one time dem dey succumb tongue

@sly
u said yeye girls dey everywhere,and its obvious yeye girls are also in iraq,i was thinking it was only in naija,i hope i have conveyed my message well

OK. . . . i feel u my man. . we both know that yeye girls are everywhere. . . . .
That was my initial point which i guess u misconstrued. . . . sav? cheesy wink
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 21, 2008
for those that complain about wat lagos girls wear;i think we should not judge by appearance;cos looks can be very deceitful,a girl that wears a micro-mini skirt can be very much better off than those dressed decently,looks like i said can be deceitful
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Kabidoye(m): 5:03pm On Mar 22, 2008
not his fault. if u r nt ok wit them, leave lagos gals alone 4 lagos boys. I skuled in the north n i can tell u dat hausa gals r worse than lagos gals. they r very dirty and they would sleep with u as long as u are ready to keep it a secret. slept with a couple of them on first date so leave lagos girls alone.
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by techzone: 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2008
Chat 24hrs 7days a week and it is FREE!!

Hundreds of users online right now

visit --> www. and sign up
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by frank316(m): 6:28pm On Mar 30, 2008
@ poster

Na wa for you. You just dint know what to say. and you are obviously a shamless guy, sleeping around from north to south. The girls you talk about are probably more decent than you are. I guess you like what you see when Lagos girls take off their cloths or are you expecting to make love to them with their cloths on? Well let me tell you something I found out as a youth that your northern girls who you think are decent are found making love on the quiet northern streets shamelessly with strangers. They are so deprived of sex and as a result of that I have found out that they have the highest rate of lesbians, homosexuals, Indecency addicts, adulatory etc.

i will accept that fornication and exhibitionism is low in the north, but cant be too sure, and that is not a reason to say that they are shamless.
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by EccentricJ(m): 12:20am On Mar 31, 2008
I agree I am from the north,  I went to NMS and since it was all boys school, we will go to social nights at the girls school around us. We used to have problems getting girls from the north to do anything we wanted. I don't even bother to ask because I know how they are, I have sisters and friends and I knew how they will react but the girls from Lagos will do anything. On our way back to school, we will be exchanging story about which one let us touch her breast and which one let her out out hand under their skirt.
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Fadar(m): 4:45am On Mar 31, 2008
I don't blame the poster nor the northern girls,
i have been to the north before and i call it [MORTHERN DAY SLAVERY].
Who will risk being whip 80 to 120 lashes of cain in a village square.
They even try by doing it, to me abstenance should be the best hypo-crazy.
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Fostercat(m): 12:27pm On Mar 31, 2008
I love lagos girls,i prefer lagos girls,i vote for lagos girls they keep my privates alive
i bet u, that is their area of speciality cool
Be careful they can send u to ur early grave wink
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by kepler(m): 2:39pm On Mar 31, 2008
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by chinda3: 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2008
@poster
if lagos girls are shameless like u said,then that makes u more shameless ,because its only a shameless tout that will patronise shameless wome(like u call them)go to d north ,they are rated as d highest AIDS CARRIER,u dey here dey talk rubbish about lagos girls,u sef why u no dey off light dey do am?as u finish y u no run like small pikin inside toilet go hide urself?y u still dey patronise them? yeye like u
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by FactorChic(f): 7:45pm On Mar 31, 2008
Na when person write this kain post u go don know say train jam d person for head before.
You don yansh girl finish, u con talk say she lie there with no shame, wetin she wan cover up again when u don sleep with am? abeg e be like say your brain dey under your foot, correct mumu! person just con waste time thinking it's an interesting post, ori e baje lorun e! angry angry angry
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by chinda3: 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2008
Na when person write this kain post u go don know say train jam d person for head before.
You don yansh girl finish, u con talk say she lie there with no shame, wetin she wan cover up again when u don sleep with am? abeg e be like say your brain dey under your foot, correct mumu! person just con waste time thinking it's an interesting post, ori e baje lorun e!

cheesy
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by Fostercat(m): 4:25pm On Apr 01, 2008
I'm presently in Lagos: V.I to be precise. How do I get a girl to pass the time with?
u want to confirm if they are really cheap
oya Lagos girls make una begin tell am how he go meet una tongue
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by bouboubee(f): 6:42pm On Apr 03, 2008
how come u can`t stop runnig after their hotpants.u can call them names but the truth is that they are truly the best of the best, lagos chiks, pls for a next time sake,don`t generalise cus we have them all over the country.try as much as you can to hang out with the decent ones and stop looking for 'sharp runs'guess u are a decent guy?
Re: Lagos Girls Are Shameless by sisqology(m): 1:00am On Apr 04, 2008
Stupid thread, daft poster

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys, Are These Zodiac Interpretations About Dick's Size Correct? / Is Your Man Using You? (ladies Come In) / Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.