Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate (59306 Views)

Eniola Adenuga And Maggie Ogun In Court Over Child Custody / Nigerian Billionaire Mike Adenuga Offers $600m For Ivorian Mobile Phone Company. / Mike Adenuga: 12 Things You Didn’t Know About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by omeieme: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2013
shocked Lorddddddddddddddddddddd have mercyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I refuse to be poor in Jesus Name

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by crackhouse(m): 10:57am On Jan 04, 2013
pDude: Ok naw.

Shey na only 1 man and his wife go live inside this house, nor be so?

Good.

If he walks from one end of the house to the other end twice in a day, it is enough to make you weary and tired.

Now I see what King Solomon meant by vanity upon vanity.
a talk coming from another lazy man. that's what they use to console themselves.....vanity upon vanity indeed, abeg make i hear word jare.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by nikkyshyne(f): 10:59am On Jan 04, 2013
temiosunrinde: WHEN HE DIES LET HIM BE BURIED IN THE SKY BECAUSE OF ALL THESE OR BETTER STILL LET HIM BE BURIED WITH THIS ESTATE MTCHWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
SHUT UP!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by RedLight1: 11:02am On Jan 04, 2013
seedord247: And some eediots will be coming here to post rubbish on how to make a girl like u or how make your relationship shyt work...... angry

Show any girl in the world that this mansion belongs to u and ssee wether she wont love you even thou taribo west fine pass you.. embarassed

B1tches love money broke azz niggga want love. cheesy
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by seedord247(m): 11:03am On Jan 04, 2013
nikkyshyne:
SHUT UP!!!!!!

Sweeery.... You are took harsh grin

Btw.... What about our last convers?
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2013
Banana Island is one the most expensive real estate project in the world. His property seems to sit on about 10 plots, that's an estimated 10 billion for land alone, I am not sure the structures on ground will cost 5 billion but I know its contracted to a capitalist construction firm, but we are looking at an estimated 15 billion residential property. That's what is called dream home. I envy Mike, I really hope I can afford to spend that at Banana, I can as well buy a private Island at Lekki-Epe Oceanside side and build an empire and name the insects after myself.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Dee60: 11:04am On Jan 04, 2013
Wrong header - Multi-billion estate perhaps!
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by eminex(m): 11:04am On Jan 04, 2013
Joey82: why are there bull sculptures every where arround the building

the same bull sculptures re placed in front of his glo main office headquarter buildin @ Adeola Odeku Str Victoria Island
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by warrior101: 11:08am On Jan 04, 2013
Dee60: Wrong header - Multi-billion estate perhaps!

Maybe but not Mega-Billion o tongue
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by COOLDUN: 11:09am On Jan 04, 2013
Johnnoah1st: pls how we dis force lionel messi to quit barca dis season? Or how we dis stop tonto dike from making 4ront page on nairaland all d time she had issue? Or how we dis rescue ghana from zambia thrashing all d time dey meet? Or can dis stop barca from free riding man u anytime they meet even in front of dere home fans in wembley? Or we dis make nairaland one of d news websites on BINU? Or can dis stop real madrid from beating man u both home and away? Betterstill can dis stop chelsea and chelsea fans from bowing in d name of falcao? Abeg don't post tin wey no fit solve dis problems here again jare.

Will it make Nigeria to be one country in true spirit and sincerity? will it make Nigerians to live peacefully in all the parts of the country? will it make the elections in Nigeria free and fair? How many sheets of zinc that cover M.Adenuga every Night? how many beds does he sleep on every Night? How many portions of seat does he occupy at a time in his cars? does he reach to his destination without the other passengers in the economy class seats in his Airplane. Is he richer than King Solomon, who later qualified all his wealth and women as vanity. All is VANITY.Wealth is good but do not let it dominate your life as a Human being. With hard work, truth,and sincerity , one must reach there one day.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 11:11am On Jan 04, 2013
okpara ugo:

I am looking up to seeing your house on this forum for good not evil.

I know one day, i will post mine but for now a boysquatter picture isnt needed.

@ topic, land in this banana island is something else. I heard a plot could go for 2million dollars. Someone should source figures please. If true, this Adenuga's tract of land could be worth 30million dollars before construction work commenced. Hmmm...
I do not expect to see evil, but if I can bend the winds in my direction to pull off billions of dollars windfall, I will not hesitate to. Money answereth all things my brother.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by mart2kk: 11:13am On Jan 04, 2013
Johnnoah1st: pls how we dis force lionel messi to quit barca dis season? Or how we dis stop tonto dike from making 4ront page on nairaland all d time she had issue? Or how we dis rescue ghana from zambia thrashing all d time dey meet? Or can dis stop barca from free riding man u anytime they meet even in front of dere home fans in wembley? Or we dis make nairaland one of d news websites on BINU? Or can dis stop real madrid from beating man u both home and away? Betterstill can dis stop chelsea and chelsea fans from bowing in d name of falcao? Abeg don't post tin wey no fit solve dis problems here again jare.
i gbadun u jare,tell them make dem hear weli weli
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by megachuks(m): 11:16am On Jan 04, 2013
Kai, was he created by God.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by asala1: 11:17am On Jan 04, 2013
shyna501: Let him try dis in UK, 50% of his annual income will be used 2 pay tax!
Why the hell will he build his house in the UK when he works and live in Nigeria?
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 04, 2013
megachuks: Kai, was he created by God.
He was not created. He was delivered of a woman, just like you.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 04, 2013
seedord247: And some eediots will be coming here to post rubbish on how to make a girl like u or how make your relationship shyt work...... angry

Show any girl in the world that this mansion belongs to u and ssee wether she wont love you even thou taribo west fine pass you.. embarassed

Gbam!!! May your days be long on earth

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 11:20am On Jan 04, 2013
pDude: Ok naw.

Shey na only 1 man and his wife go live inside this house, nor be so?

Good.

If he walks from one end of the house to the other end twice in a day, it is enough to make you weary and tired.

Now I see what King Solomon meant by vanity upon vanity.

Stop trippin over this shiiit.he worked for his money and he should be allowed to spend it as he like.You are just being unnecessarily bitter here or were you expecting him to set the money on fire simply because he needed to live a humble life.Work hard and pray more maybe one day fortune may smile on you too.there is no point hating who God has already blessed B

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by BabaEto1: 11:25am On Jan 04, 2013
In as much as I have no ill feeling for anybody who has earned his/her income legitimately building mansions like this , the questions that run through my mind are the following (1) what does a man need to live comfortably in life (2) must a man erect mansions to live comfortably (3) are we taking the less privileges some of who can not afford a meal or a room to shelter them when we live ostentatious and flamboyant life style into consideration (4) can't we channel this excess resources to better the lots of the downtrodden in the society. Let us "enjoy" life as much as we think we can but we should not forget that we came into this world with nothing and we shall leave with nothing. God will bless all of us with good things of life. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 11:27am On Jan 04, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Stop trippin over this shiiit.he worked for his money and he should be allowed to spend it as he like.You are just being unnecessarily bitter here or were you expecting him to set the money on fire simply because he needed to live a humble life.Work hard and pray more maybe one day fortune may smile on you too.there is no point hating who God has already blessed B
Pdude ENVIES HIM BECAUSE HE KNOWS IF HE HAD 1,000TH OF Mike Adenuga's MONEY, HE WON'T BE SWEATING HIS PANTS OFF IN CALIFORNIA. grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by nikkyshyne(f): 11:28am On Jan 04, 2013
seedord247:

Sweeery.... You are took harsh grin

Btw.... What about our last convers?
I tot I was too fugly
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by baslone: 11:29am On Jan 04, 2013
AG.gal:
I hate posts lyk dis,cos no matter how rich u are u wont get my luv if ure ugly,i cnt even luk at d face n smile. Besides,nice house

Taribo West's wife had same mentally before she married him.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Sike(m): 11:29am On Jan 04, 2013
Omo na turn by turn... Just tell baba God make e reach your own turn.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by seedord247(m): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2013
nikkyshyne:
I tot I was too fugly

Honey.... I did not say that...

I like ya swaggg thou. tongue
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by yorke1: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2013
AG.gal:
I hate posts lyk dis,cos no matter how rich u are u wont get my luv if ure ugly,i cnt even luk at d face n smile. Besides,nice house

See as your lie dey smell for everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by ony073: 11:34am On Jan 04, 2013
I luv u die for dis bt I be man u now,so y u go put dt 1 dere.
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Nobody: 11:37am On Jan 04, 2013
Brand_new:
Pdude ENVIES HIM BECAUSE HE KNOWS IF HE HAD 1,000TH OF Mike Adenuga's MONEY, HE WON'T BE SWEATING HIS PANTS OFF IN CALIFORNIA. grin grin grin grin

Why is he hustling if not to make ends meet ? There is a reason why all fingers are not equal and folks have to deal with it that instead of bitching unnecessarily.perhaps,this guy worked for his money from the scratch like most Nigerians !
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by benzion72(m): 11:39am On Jan 04, 2013
African psychic, the richest in the world still leave in their simple duplex and still ride in their old cars. They still join public train and live as simple as possible.
But an African man with a slave mentality will always want to show and display wealth.
Check out how they treat their staff less than humane. Where are Sadam palaces? Where are Ghadafi palaces. Alhaji Madebe oasis in the desert is bigger and better than this where is he today? Where are concord newspaper, Airline, Shipping and the owner of concord itself? But we still hear of Henry Ford, Bob Marley, Fela we still hear of Sir Isaac Newton, America will never forget Benjamin Franklin all these don't possess crazy money but they left indelible mark on the world.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Johnnoah1st: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2013
megachuks: Kai, was he created by God.
no na ur papa in d village wey create him
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by OneDemola: 11:42am On Jan 04, 2013

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool! grin

Chop knuckle my guy!
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by makhany4t1(m): 11:45am On Jan 04, 2013
seedord247:

Honey.... I did not say that...

I like ya swaggg thou. tongue

@Nikkyshyne Ʊ go break my hand if Ʊ fall 4 Seedord247 wooing. *sittingonthefenceand watching*
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Truckpusher(m): 11:45am On Jan 04, 2013
AG.gal:
Are you sure? grin grin grin cheesy grin..I know you oooohhhhh....
Re: Pictures From Mike Adenuga`s Billion Naira Banana Island Estate by Sweetlemon(f): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2013
So many jealous people on NL! They just hate to see others propering. Do you guys think Adenuga made all that money by lazing around Nairaland and other social sites 24/7? He got through hard work and sweat and sleepless nights.
You guys really need to wake up honestly! Na the same brain God give all of us.
Instead of looking for girls to love your (lazy) broke selves, go out and sweat, work hard and God will definitly crown your efforts. Little drops of water makes a mighty ocean.
Just find out what makes you tick. Research and see what area that has not been tapped in Nigeria which you know will be a gold mine if eventually taped and you are good to go!
Cheers!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Spotted Hawking Crocodile In Port Harcourt Traffic (Photos) / How Much Does It Cost To Register A Company With CAC? / The New Method Of Depositing Cash In Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.