Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) (4532 Views)

Caption This Photo Of Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shakitibobo As Tekno Sings / Governor Rochas Okorocha Dancing Shoki At APC Rally In Owerri / Jonathan Revives 30 Year Old Plan To Build 700 MW Zungeru Power Plant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by Duru1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2013
obicentlis:
You are the one telling lies here. Though Rochas is owing me bt am gonna say the truth. He didn't sell Adalpalm, he lease it out for 15years to Roche group from Ireland. The coy will build 305 European standard primary schools in all the INEC electoral ward in Imo state. Stop these lies abt Rochas plz. Get the fact bf speaking . Appreciate gd thing for once. In fd accounts of Imo state, Adalpalms does not remit any kobo since years. It is used to compensate political godfathers. Rochas said NO. Where is the man at fault now? To compensate it to a godfather or lease it out. Which is the best?

Can you just listen to yourself? If you think Roche is an alms giving outfit, I suggest you seek admission in a hospital nearest to you. Before Roche got into any form of agreement, it knows it will cover whatever expenses expanded to acquire ADAPALM including your goofy story of building 305 European Standard Elementary Schools in every electoral ward in Imo State as well as profit. Some folks are complete suckers.
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by Duru1(m): 10:16pm On Jan 05, 2013
obicentlis:
Haters go kiss high tension cable. IMO MUST BE BETTER!!!

I guess the act of kissing high voltage cable is reserved for deluded suckers such as you. Everybody wants good things to happen in Imo State except the deluded and blind praise singers. I hope the magician in Rochas Okorocha will have a change of the mind.

By the way, if Rochas Okorocha is a goal getter or average manager as his loudmouthed praise singers would want us to believe, he should have steered ADAPALM to fame. Instead he went for quick cash to fill his pocket.
Re: Rochas Revives Imo Palm (pictures) by Onyegecha(f): 2:40pm On Jan 06, 2013
I thought these praise-singers wanted to say something concrete. You seriously want us to take the promises of Rochas seriously. What happened to the daily stipends he promised school children? What about the school uniforms, school books,school bags, etc? What about the pensioners who were promised heaven and given only heartbreaks? What about the promise that he would complete all unfinished projects of previous administrations? Are you aware that Imo state has about the worst network of roads in the entire country, all thanks to his myopia? HE IS SO OBSESSED WITH HIS HATRED OF THE PAST GOVERNORS THAT HE HAS LEFT MAJOR ROADS IN OWERRI TO BECOME DEATH TRAPS. Find yourselves another job because Rochas is a bad market right now; very difficult to sell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Channels TV Sunrise Daily Moderators Are Novice!!!! / WAS ZIK A Prophet?...a Must Read! / See What Muslim Rights Concern Said They'll Do If Pres. Buhari Bans Hijab.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.