Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,207 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow (17182 Views)

I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label / 5 Year Old Boy Asks Tonto Dikeh To Marry Him (Photo) / Nigerian Police Warns Tonto Dikeh To Stop Singing & Face Acting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by free2ryhme: 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
ItsModella:
LMAO!!! abi eh!!

u still dey for dis forum ...
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by peerless2(m): 12:15pm On Jan 05, 2013
grin grin na wa o popo dike again?
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 05, 2013
Dont hate on Tonto Dike, she is a daring and fearless business woman. Most of you cant even walk in her shoes. If no one talks about you, you are a nobody!
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by romanlaw(m): 12:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
Why all these hatreds afterall there's no proven evidence that she sleeps around and come to think of it sheis even better than those pretending yoruwood actresses that sleeps around and get pregnant for the likes of Dino while somE sleeps around, get pregnant and kicks the bucket while committing abortion.
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:50pm On Jan 05, 2013
Hahahaha Dbanj Wan Yansh ToTo Decay For Freeeeee ...... den Dumb am With Excuse ..... *Just sayin* Buh wetin concern am mi ?
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 1:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
2013, Tonto year oh. Am dbanj and Tonto. cheesy cheesy Just avoid illuminati ritual. wink
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by djmummy: 1:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
Just wasted about 15mins of my life cry
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by vxtr(m): 1:35pm On Jan 05, 2013
dis dbanj na olojukokoro after he don chop genie, now na tonto again... dbanj and Igbo girls smh 4 him, we yaribas like awuf things...
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 2:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
All dis people bad mouthing Tonto should ask urself and answer dis question pls... Did u hear Tonto mention Dbanj?
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by Nellofficial(m): 2:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
Oh, Tonto dick-head the young girl too like ceremony. Badoo them...... Who cares if you join(Lawma)? Oh
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by Ugosample(m): 2:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
free2ryhme: gr8est joke of 013
And 2013 just started. Lol.
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by truelovecom: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2013
Ms_Steph: Not sure kanye would like dat. Cos she will bring G.O.O.D music records down.

How can dbanj sign her 2 good music, does he own good music?…… He can only sign her to dbanj records
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by truelovecom: 3:41pm On Jan 05, 2013
vxtr: dis dbanj na olojukokoro after he don chop genie, now na tonto again... dbanj and Igbo girls smh 4 him, we yaribas like awuf things...

Dbanj is madly in love with ibo girls, cos they turn him on. And they definately know how to give him what he needs.……Yoruba girls please dont hate on ma ibo girls, but put your hate on yeah self. cos if you had the stuffs he need , he wont have gone dating with ibo girls.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jan 05, 2013
Dbanj i be like say u don dey kolo. Open ur eye they are many way to chop bitch nt only by signing her. She can act well but for music my hand no dey o.
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by Goldie20: 4:19pm On Jan 05, 2013
megawax8: m happi for her....she's finali bin put to her right n proper use......'blow'
Memory verse: TONTO MA BLOW GAN!!!!!
Evn d'banj knos wat he wants,hence d reference...

cheesy grin grin wink grin grin grin cheesy
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by Jeff148(m): 5:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
Hrxcellenci: Lolzz...... Nw i knw say D'banj is out of the music industry
u gat me laffn ma ass out
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by michael32(m): 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2013
dbanj just wants to hit that ass jooooor...................which kind of blow she wan blow...shey na Mouth Action ni
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by youngmonie: 6:22pm On Jan 05, 2013
SARCASM!!!!!................Dnt you gettt
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by Goldenheart(m): 6:32pm On Jan 05, 2013
Dbanj has a crush on Rihanna..... dats insane. i was the first
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by Humphreydis(m): 6:33pm On Jan 05, 2013
kai!...so dis guy don bleep Genevive... tongue....@tonto...all he want na ur waist,ur waist ur waist..figure 8 o..aftr Iyanya don cut im own share.
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by Humphreydis(m): 6:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
Bliss4Lyfe: All dis people bad mouthing Tonto should ask urself and answer dis question pls... Did u hear Tonto mention Dbanj?
.........Bisi abeg park joor!
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by pitoski(m): 6:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
wow can't say wat will)(or may) later go wrong if he does sign Tonto. But it will surely be a big boost to Tonto's music career.
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by pitoski(m): 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
vxtr: dis dbanj na olojukokoro after he don chop genie, now na tonto again... dbanj and Igbo girls smh 4 him, we yaribas like awuf things...
D'banj is in better position to explain to u why he prefers Igbo girls. But me I prefer Yoruba babes.
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by pitoski(m): 6:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
djmummy: Just wasted about 15mins of my life cry
how?
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by Smykell(m): 7:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
Dbanj just made another confession he will sign Tonto dicke will blow her wit his koko always loading under the belt inside his bently with presidential romance make my word cos he is thru geneve...lol i like dis guy die
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by bank2k4real(m): 7:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
Hmmmmmmmmmm......
Koko is about to sign poko....
Koko + poko =
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by DaVinChiSam(m): 8:31pm On Jan 05, 2013
The Koko gunning for the toto
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 05, 2013
kokomaster looking for more kokomagas
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by oobim(m): 8:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
so,none of ye noticed dbanj is only tryn to stay relevan?mentionin hs relatnshp wt genny n hw he wants to sign tonto.oh hw these artistes kip usin people's heads!dbanj's career is as dead as d cow i slaughtered on d 28t of dec.meanwhl,i noticed alot unfollowd hm on twita afta d koko flop.

1 Like

Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by Alexmania: 9:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
IYA NGBALI: How would she not blow?what else do you expect from toto and dik?
Guy u r mouthed, let wait nd c d result of dat equation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ceec, Tobi, And Bisola Featured In A New Delta Soap Ad / What Can i Wear To Office? Ladies Corporate Drapes: Work Fashion Styles (photos) / Phyno Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today - Happy Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.