Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow (17181 Views)

I've Not Seen Tonto Dikeh Since Her Marriage-dbanj On Droping Her From His Label / 5 Year Old Boy Asks Tonto Dikeh To Marry Him (Photo) / Nigerian Police Warns Tonto Dikeh To Stop Singing & Face Acting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
Hrxcellenci: Lolzz...... Nw i knw say D'banj is out of the music industry

he is playing with his career..
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by pillzthadrugz(m): 10:07pm On Jan 05, 2013
see dis guy ooooo. u wan sign tonto dikeh just because she has carved a niche for herself inda so call movie industry abi? well, den wat hapuns to the talented one out there(onda street).........hw are we even sure he's siging her as an artiste?
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by toygod2: 10:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
I cant help but start laffing.
This Dbanj na opportunist and i no blame am,when Tonto sef like cheap promo. Mstchwww

By the time,KOKO MASTER bleep d living day lite outta POKO MISTRESS. Now tell me why dem noh go blow ,till she explode

*looking at Dbanj's mouth when saying** Tonto ma blow gan.............werey
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by deckk: 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
she'l absolutely paybk sumtime,sumhw,sumwhia..
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by mrdonbuchi: 12:01am On Jan 06, 2013
Tonto my Baby carry on. We ya fans dey ya back GALLANT. Na here haters go dey dey talk you go feature Nikky for one of ya tracks.
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by aniflexy(m): 7:23am On Jan 06, 2013
Abdul Adam56: Koko Zap.E.R wan chop dis one again?
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by dhama(m): 9:02am On Jan 06, 2013
D'banj likes dekay toto na
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by smartg(m): 10:40am On Jan 06, 2013
KOKO plus TONTO equals-to KOKORO
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by stacomaster(m): 10:44am On Jan 06, 2013
eduson77: tonto again**banging head on the desk**

why person no go rest for you guy?
must it be tonto everytime?
abeq Knw banq aqain
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by elbinmanny(m): 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2013
Sai.....! TONTO DIKE for good governance 2015 cheesycheesycheesy
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by kontrolbaba(m): 9:25pm On Jan 06, 2013
[b][/b] undecidedHw this one take concern my Alawi that's nt been paid? undecided
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 07, 2013
el bin manny: Sai.....! TONTO DIKE for good governance 2015 cheesycheesycheesy

Seconded. I will create a thread for that.
She is the change we can believe in!

#TontoDike2015
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by iamdsam: 10:42am On Jan 07, 2013
If the signing of Tonto Dike by D'banj is true, then it's absolutely gonna be a good thing to happen in the music industry. D'banj is not only an entertainer but also a business man who knows how to make more money. Go on my role model @D'banj. Thumbs up Tonto Dike.
Fileee! Osheeeee
Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by bencharmy(f): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2013
kzokul: Oma serious gan......
tonto will stop @ no cost all in d name of FAME.

Re: D'banj Will Sign Tonto Dikeh To His Label And She Will Blow by Thugnificent(m): 1:12pm On Aug 14, 2021
That's how his career died eeya cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: Actress, Chika Ike Loses A Leg / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Slays In New Pics / Rahama Sadau Has A Stalker On Her Tail [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.