Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

What Will You Do If You Find Your Self In This Kind of Situation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Find Your Self In This Kind of Situation (826 Views)

Imagine This Kind Of Love? Could This Be ????(photo) / 5 Funny Ways Guys Embarrass Them Self In Front Of Ladies. / What Do You Do When U Find Your Self In Situations Like Dis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Find Your Self In This Kind of Situation by Abbey2sam(m): 10:47am On Jan 05, 2013
Please nairalander I need your sincere contribution on this matter

You met a gurl that you love so much and u want to marry her but discoverd she had lived a reckless life, but bcuz u love her u just waved it aside sayin dat its her past and u want to look to d future. But after u got married to her u discoverd dat she has lost her womb due to her dirty past and she can never give birth again. What will u do? Will u leave her or u accept dat its ur cross?

Your response will go a long way to help somebody
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Self In This Kind of Situation by hrmkz: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2013
Accept her on d condition that I take another woman who can bear children.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Self In This Kind of Situation by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 05, 2013
hrmkz: Accept her on d condition that I take another woman who can bear children.

a woman you love and a baby making machine. perfectundecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Self In This Kind of Situation by Adolak(m): 10:56am On Jan 05, 2013
Thank God i made first page. I think that 1st comment is right
hrmkz: Accept her on d condition that I take another woman who can bear children.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Self In This Kind of Situation by Pysam(m): 11:02am On Jan 05, 2013
Accept her on the condition that marriage is not all abut child bearing but companionship and life sharing which in turn results in life giving(birth of a child)don't make your life complicated with another woman to bear you children cos you wouldn't find that happiness @ the end sit her down and then you uys can make better life plans
1)get an adopted child
2)go to your doctor for advice and counselling for a better of using your sperm and her egg to fertilise anoder woman
I no if you love her there ll be a way out and I bet you she ll be happy and you too

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Self In This Kind of Situation by k2039: 11:06am On Jan 05, 2013
Abbey2sam: What will u do? Will u leave her or u accept dat its ur cross?

'You met a gurl that you love so much and u want to marry her but discoverd she had lived a reckless life, but bcuz u love her u just waved it aside sayin dat its her past and u want to look to d future. But after u got married to her u discoverd dat she has lost her womb due to her dirty past and she can never give birth again'.

What happened to the love, I thought love covered her faults initially.

He knew she lived a reckless life, and he was willing to proceed, so he should be able to bear the consequences of her actions.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Self In This Kind of Situation by Abbey2sam(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2013
k2039:

'You met a gurl that you love so much and u want to marry her but discoverd she had lived a reckless life, but bcuz u love her u just waved it aside sayin dat its her past and u want to look to d future. But after u got married to her u discoverd dat she has lost her womb due to her dirty past and she can never give birth again'.

What happened to the love, I thought love covered her faults initially.

He knew she lived a reckless life, and he was willing to proceed, so he should be able to bear the consequences of her actions.

YES, that aspect that the love knew about,the womb came into the equation after their marriage leaving the guy in a confused state
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Self In This Kind of Situation by k2039: 11:29am On Jan 05, 2013
Abbey2sam:

YES, that aspect that the love knew about,the womb came into the equation after their marriage leaving the guy in a confused state
[color=soyouquotedme]If she lived a reckless life, he should also have put factors into consideration before marrying her.

He was so in love that he couldn't reason, he can always adopt since he proffessed to love her. Impregnating someone else simply means he doesn't love her.

I thought marriage was for better and worse.
[/color]
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Self In This Kind of Situation by bingbagbo(m): 11:31am On Jan 05, 2013
I WILL DO NOTHING angry
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Self In This Kind of Situation by chikeorji123(m): 11:41am On Jan 05, 2013
Another reason l reject been a victim of 'LOVE is blind',mine must see Clearly or bark out...
Op since the guy have already married her out love then let him adopt naa, that's why those wonderful kids at motherless babies were there..
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Your Self In This Kind of Situation by Abbey2sam(m): 12:01pm On Jan 05, 2013
chikeorji123: Another reason l reject been a victim of 'LOVE is blind',mine must see Clearly or bark out...
Op since the guy have already married her out love then let him adopt naa, that's why those wonderful kids at motherless babies were there..

That's another good contribution, but some men just want a child of their own

But your thought Is noted.

(1) (Reply)

??? / Girls Are Like Apples / Facts About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.